Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I have read ur stories before and I chanced upon this ff yesterday and read all parts in one go. Sad that u left it incomplete. I am almost in love with V and Rajeev by now.
Hope u do think of completing this story someday and hope I am around to read it
sarrahyusuf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just came across the story and read it in one go.. M comin to thread 4 there was a shock. I just hope one day tat u feel like u want to give a endin to this lovely tale.. The story is beautifully written and the characters OMG so beautifully described.. Love ur story.. Pl for all the writers sake hope u wish to continue.. Keepin my fingers crossed..
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Read this again, and I miss it so much!

I wish in the future some time, you continue it. I hate nothing more than an uncompleted story, and this story is so incredible that it deserves to get fulfilled. Or else I will imagine what it will go like for the kissing maniac and Bee...
damnitarhi thumbnail
hey loved this story of yours. Please complete it
Prettycool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love this story please compete it
DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haww...this is not done...i am reading this ff from 2 sleepless nights completing all chaps in a go and then ...bang i got to know it is discontinued. So unlucky of me ...i want to read this one,its so intoxicating so awesome so perfect...i respect ur decesion...but plz plz if ever u can take time out to complete this one plz let me know...would love to know the result of my two sleepness night...meanwhile i will pick up ur other works to compensate through...
Just to let you know...'fabulous piece of work' this one.
DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just got hold of 'kalarikkal house'...
And i am loving it.Edited by sarun22 - 10 years ago
shona136 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi Devi,

I am Shona, and I have started reading your story Lavender just yesterday and just completed it now. I have my semester final exam tomorrow, but who cares when you come across such a brilliant and refreshing story and that too on Arnav-Khushi...πŸ˜ƒIt completely blew me away.

I had joined IF only with a broken heart from the untimely closure of our loved IPK, at the end of 2012. It took me some to time to get used to this wonderful new world of creativity, and soon I was spending most of my leisure time on the forum, reading FF's and SS's only of Arnav-Khushi. I met some of the absolutely brilliant writers on this forum, who took my breath away with their capability to form running images with their words. TIna, Meera, Kalyaani, Zehra, Saiyu, Sandhya, Kavya, Sabi, and many more wonderful ladies, devoting a part of their busy times to keep the spirit of the serial, that we all loved, alive. 

It was day before yesterday, that I somehow found you story Lavender recommended in someone's blog. I bookmarked it. Started reading it yesterday, thinking just one or two chapters wouldn't hurt, just to get to know the writer and the story.  I couldn't stop, and now am here writing to you as soon as I finished with the 60 chapters that you posted.

The story was a breath of fresh air. Truly. Each story has its own uniqueness, and yours was that it had this extremely crisp, refreshing feel to it. The most amazing part that I loved was that, though I absolutely love long chapters, each chapter came to an end before I got the hang of it, and that I found surprisingly very interesting. It kept me hooked onto it till I finished reading the posted parts.Arnav Khushi, as always are bang on. I loved the slow pace at which they moved ahead in their realizations of their attraction and acted, and right when they were ready to take it forward, you left it all to our imagination. The initial phase where Arnav continuously made the most embarrassing sexual remarks to Khushi was so hilarious. Loved it. πŸ˜†But what caught my heart most in this story, was Rajeev-Vaibhavi. They surely appeared out of nowhere and took the story to a different level. I never thought I would be so interested to read more of other characters in an Arnav-Khushi story, other than the one in Meera's Emerald Isle Tales, where we simply could not resist Aman-Aditi pair. But Rajeev and V just snatched the limelight. I feel this overpowering urge to go and hug V so tight and break her fragile small bones with the hug, she is absolutely adorable and one of a kind. Arnav inclination and concern and care for her, was worth reading than the usual one with his Anjali Di. Bravo for pulling that off so well. I disliked Rajeev when at the beginning he was mean and rude to Khushi, but I don't know when I started to look forward to reading more of him, whether it be with V or Khushi or even Arnav. The man really pulled my attention to him. I am still a bit overwhelmed, under the haze of the story, since its been just sometime that I had finished reading it. Will need some time to come out of it. But I would always cherish that last words from V to Rajeev in Psych101 " I will keep both yours and mine to myself..." nothing can really beat this it was sooo mherat warming that too coming from someone like V... . Touched my heart with such warmth that I cannot explain it. As the story neared the 60 chapter, I was looking forward more to the secret meetings of Rajeev and V in her room. What love can do, to transform the stubborn, always ready to fight, Jhalli, smart mouthed, mischievous minx V to melt into a puddle of mush in his arms and Rajeev too, from the mean, angry man to the building climbing romantic. Lavanya and her two little princes stole my heart as well...!!! 

Would have been so good to get to read it to its completion. I don't know why you decided to stop writing it, must be a serious one. I really wish you would once again somehow change your mind and start it again. We can wish and hope for a miracle right!!  I know you have got lots of similar messages to continue to writing it, and since you have declared that you are going to discontinue it there are very feeble chances. But I hope against hope that you start it again. Oh please please please please... I had experienced this terrible feeling when Kalyaani had moved her work (Pusuit of Love and Raizada and Sons) to a blog without completing it on IF, and on the first rounds I was not given access to her account. She assured me she would give it to me when she was sending requests again in the next round, and I sat with patience not bothering her with constant messages. But my bad luck. She forgot, and when One day I again knocked her she said they had been completed a long time back, and due to some glitch the blog got deleted and the two stories were not posted anywhere now nor had any chances of being posted anywhere. I was very heartbroken that day.  I truly feels that your heart would come out of your chest, with sadness when you know that you are not going to get to know the ending of a story that you cherished reading so much, that brought immense joy to you. I feel immense joy now after reading Lavender, and feel very depressed simultaneously that I wouldn't get to know the end of this story. How Rajeev managed to climb up V's balcony and managed Arnav as well. How Khushi and Arnav ended up with their Coffee and Conversation. It s all a mystery. I know this is no big deal, what's with a story on IF rgiht?? but when you truly feel connected to something, no matter how silly or unimportant it is it still effects you. I wish you had completed it.  

Since I have just started reading your work and never got the chance to whine and ramble when you stopped writing this, I would request now on my part to please try and complete this at any point of time you seem fit.I will wait. and Stalk sometimes to see if you have. Hope is all I have.

I don't know how to read your other works or where to find them. You are a marvellously eloquent and  precise writer, delivering what is needed in the story in very crisp and perfect manner. I would like to read more if you allow me. I see that you don't accept buddies if they haven't commented. I am new no, so where do I comment actually? I will once I start reading something else. I would be very happy and glad if you let me know of your other works to read. I seriously have become a great fan of your writing style, in just two days. You are so GOOD Dammit...!!!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nonetheless, I am happy to have found you and your story, and even if it is incomplete, I am glad I got to read as much as you have written, otherwise I would have missed something truly beautiful that makes your insides go all warm. Thank you for this...

Best of luck for whatever you do in life. Lots of love. Still keeping fingers crossed for someday for you to come back with a surprise of Lavender.πŸ˜‰

Best wishes,

Cheers

ShonaπŸ€—(running off to study now)

Prettycool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh my found this after so long time this is one of my firsts read
Reveur thumbnail
It is just these days that I stumbled upon this fan fiction. I must say, your writing style is that of a professional's. There is only one fan fiction I can compare your writing to, and that is Gabriel's Inferno and Gabriel's Rapture for Twilight. Those books are better than the original in my eyes, and so is your script better than the original series. Awesome work there! You could even post your script as an ebook, it is so good! Congratulations. Then again, your talent speaks for yourself leaving no reason behind for my well wishes to spark any difference! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Edit: I made my india-formus AND wordpress account for this. πŸ˜³ You are really good.
Edited by Reveur - 9 years ago