Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Your summarizing of today's post was marvelous Fuzzy,  The bond is growing ever deeper between Khushi and Arnav.  It beautiful to watch.

I do not like Anjali punishing Arnav, this is her brother who has worshipped and supported her through every moment of her life.  She is totally narcissistic.

Nani wisdom is a welcome change.  The exchange between Arnav and her beautiful.  Akash needs to grow up.  Life and people are complicated, get over it.

Watching Arnav's heartbreak over Anjali is killing me.  I love that Khushi knew exactly what he needs and then gave it unconditionaly. 

Khushi trials have only begun.  Anjali is going to punished her big time until Khushi can't stand herself causing trouble for RM and she will leave.  PLEASE Gul don't drag this hate brother/sister scenario for more than 3 or 4 weeks. 

You nailed it again Fuzzy,  your post are getting fabulously perfect.
shagun_sarun thumbnail
fuzzy, stop kidding, is this really your first vm?😲...awesumπŸ‘

as usual a gr8 post...i had fun reading...the episode was intense n i really am blushing!😳
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved today's episode and PRECAP OYE HOYE NO WORDS 
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved ur post fazzy.πŸ‘...and i loved the epi too...anjali will take time to recover.πŸ˜•..but i am glad arnav told naniji the truth...and loved last scene...ASR smirk is back.πŸ˜‰flirty...and after seeing precap...omg...did he really said that...love guru.πŸ˜†..asr turned romantic boy...😳

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hey dm pls ab sab kuch theek ho parr yeh arhi hain toh aisa ho hi nahin sakta jab tak inko harr koi door naa karr de unhe chain nahin milta
bechare arhi kahan phas gaye hai aur lagta hai anji ki wajah se dono phir se juda honge
uff kya logon ki problem hai jo hamesha inke picche hath dho karr padh jaate hain na jaane aage kya hoga
lets just hope for the best and enjoy the arhi moments till we can
cheers for pm see ya tomorrow
Summer_Rain thumbnail
AWESOME post fuzzy...πŸ‘ last part..omg...arnav NAUGHTY,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

fuzzy, stop kidding, is this really your first vm?😲...awesumπŸ‘

as usual a gr8 post...i had fun reading...the episode was intense n i really am blushing!😳

First Arshi vm...i use to make them before...some other world hahahahhaha havent made one in 4 or 5 yrs...πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire.whiskey

Lovely write up as usual Fuzz!

I must add Anjali should actually see reasons now, but can't really blame the poor girl. She's going through so much. But really I want that happy, optimistic Anji, the one now is pretty scaring!

And WOW ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA is at his smirk best, romantic best and blah blah blah. Totally drooling over him πŸ˜

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode either! Man he was super hottt. PINCH ME SOMEONE! πŸ˜΅

thanks...u pinch me n i pinch u hahahhaha OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

hey dm pls ab sab kuch theek ho parr yeh arhi hain toh aisa ho hi nahin sakta jab tak inko harr koi door naa karr de unhe chain nahin milta
bechare arhi kahan phas gaye hai aur lagta hai anji ki wajah se dono phir se juda honge
uff kya logon ki problem hai jo hamesha inke picche hath dho karr padh jaate hain na jaane aage kya hoga
lets just hope for the best and enjoy the arhi moments till we can
cheers for pm see ya tomorrow

hai... yeah ishq nahi aasan bus itna samaj leejiya...aek aag ka darya hai aur doob kay jana hai...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR_EternalLove

loved ur post fazzy.πŸ‘...and i loved the epi too...anjali will take time to recover.πŸ˜•..but i am glad arnav told naniji the truth...and loved last scene...ASR smirk is back.πŸ˜‰flirty...and after seeing precap...omg...did he really said that...love guru.πŸ˜†..asr turned romantic boy...😳

time to recover...what about Arnav??? He was kidnapped...hellp ANjali rings a bell?????