Naughty Arnav n his smirk is BACK!!...July 10,2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yay!! I'm first.. !!!! thanks for the pm, Fuzzy!!! Love you πŸ€—

Ok, so I was in a meeting, so couldn't watch teh live stream.. the meeting went really bad.. my advisor told me I didn't do a good job.. and I was really upset.. nearly in tears.. yes, bad time to watch IPKKND I know.. and I'm like seriously.. why is everyone crying. .this show is supposed to cheer me up .. and of course, yes it did.. CVs.. mwaaahhh.. thank you for those last 3 minutes.. you just made my day.. I was upset and nearly in tears when the episode started and when it finished, I was blushing and smiling and had my hand over my mouth, so that I wouldn't scream with joy!!!! You guys are awesome.. 

Ok, now about the episode! I will talk about four scenes.. 

Started with Arnav leaving Khushi sleeping.. That was so sweet that she woke up when he left; of course she cannot sleep without him next to her! Poor Arnav is suffering.. his Di is suffering, so is he! Khushi comes next to him and consoles him! Very very sweet.. she is playing the dutiful wife.. comforting him, slowly caressing his arm.. that was so sweet.. and they look at each other and he touches her hand, as if telling her.. thanks I understand you are trying to be here for me! 

The next one is what I ahted the most.. Akash and Payal.. seriously CV's, I know I say Akash needs a better role.. but my god he needs a role as a man.. a good man.. not a pathetic one!! Why on earth would she tell you? It's not about her.. Khushi never told Arnav, even though she was involved in it.. why? because she didn't want to upset hte family.. just how they are upset now.. and what would you have done if Payal had told you then? what would you have done? would you have slapped Shyam teh way Arnav did? nope.. you wouldn't have.. would you have thrown him out of the house? nope you wouldn't have.. what would you have done.. accused her of lying.. and how dare you say she is responsible??? Akash, seriously.. are you deaf? your Jijaji did so much and Payal didn't tell you.. so she is responsible.. ok, seriously.. I thought I hated Anjali.. you are even worse.. you have no reason to be upset.. oh wait you do.. your ego is hurt... becuase now people will think your wife hides things from you!!!! wah! what a pathetic guy! 

The nxt one is Nani, Arnav and Khushi.. brilliant emotions.. and I loved how Arnav said I did the biggest mistake of my life.. in not trusting Khushi.. loved the scene.. loved how well and simply he said it.. without any regret, no hesitation.. nothing.. he clearly regrets it, why do people still want him to repent, I dont understand.. he has suffered enough.. he almost lost Khushi.. now he knows she is with him.. and that she has forgiven him.. he knows the pain he has caused her and he accepts that he did the mistake.. there is no need for any repentance.. ASR accepting his mistake itself is enough!! I know it seems unfair that he thinks about scenes with his Di, because he si worried about his Di now.. he knows he hurt Khushi.. he repents about it.. but now he is worried about his Di..why because that stupid female is giving him a hard time for trying to help her!!!  But you know what I hated about that scene.. I hate how no matter how hard a girl tries, the family still loves their daughters more.. when Nani turned to Khushi, I thought at least she was different.. she might say.. Khushi bitiya, you suffered so much and still stayed quiet for our sake.. I couldnt have asked for a better daughter for this family! Instead she says.. my Anjali bitiya has suffered so much.. Khushi, Anjali will remember everything seeing you.. can you please stay out of her way.. For a second I thought Khushi will say, yes I will go home for a few days.. thankfully she didn't.. phew! But you are right, Fuzzy.. that day isn't far.. when they will say Anjali is suffering.. please.. she doesn't want you in teh house.. and of course Khushi being the typical daughter-in-law will do exactly that.. and of course won't let Arnav come with her.. will say even if we are close or far awya, we are still together! Don't do that.. we will be heartbroken, CVs!!! Please dont do that!

Ok, final scene and the best scene.. aww.. that was so cute.. first Arnav says I have to go to office for an hour.. poor Khushi, like you said, she doens't want to be alone.. but her concern for him was so sweet.. he took the medicine.. loved what happened next.. this happened earlier do you remember - they did this and then finally he stepped aside and pushed her away and went.. I dont remember which episode.. I remember she was wearing a green dress.. was it before Kans mama? <edited> oops.. checked not Kans mama episode.. there she runs to the side and hits the pillar.. will find it and post it later! Anyways he started enjoying it and started doing it on purpose.. the flirty Arnav is back.. I loved it!!! and of course that made her blush.. that was so so cute.. see even if Anjali is upset, Khushi is in your life.. to fill your life with khushi! and the precap, omg.. finally he said it.. if you want me to come close to you, stop walking back when I come forward.. start walking forward with me! I dont udnerstand Khushi. if I were in her place.. I would have pounced on him before he even started walking towards me.. πŸ˜³

Ok, now about Anjali.. she doesn't truly love Arnav.. if she did, she would know how much he is suffering seeing her in pain.. and she will try to hide her pain.. just the way both Arnav and Khushi did.. Arnav suffered alone when he got married to Khushi to save Anjali.. Khushi suffered, well not exactly alone, but still alone (Gupta people and Payal knew about Shyam, but not about his advances towards her at RM, they didn't know about Arnav's hatred towards her.. and they didn't know about Arnav's kidnapping.. NK initially didn't know about Shyam, but hten once he got to know, she wasn't alone anymore!), but still she suffered too because of Anjali.. and now Anjali is purposely punishing both of them, for what, for suffering for her? and I hate how everyone is worried about her and not about Arnav and Khushi.. both of them almost died! nad everyone is worried about Anjali, because she can't accept her husband is a cheat.. Ok, I will stop here.. because of course she is a woman who just realized that her husband was a cheat.. of course she will be upset... hse needs time to recover.. if she does recover, then I will not hate her! But of course instead of pushing Arnav away, she should cry on him.. tell her how much she is upset.. if she really loved him, she would have done that and not treated him this way.. like Khushi pointed out, someone needs to take care of Arnav too.. and right now, only Khushi seems to be doing that!!

Anyways waiting to see what happens next.. hopefully Arshi will still get some time to romance in the middle of all this.. their relationship is slowly growing.. that's what we are seeing now.. and I know I will survive all this rona dhona as long as we see rabba ve's between Arshi! 

Oh on the other hand, I'm munching on my yummy jalebis from yesterday.. that reminded me Khushi hasn't made jalebis in a few months now.. she last made them in GH.. and didn't eat them thinking Arnav might had poisoned it! Well I guess she didn't have time, because of the kidnapping.. !! πŸ˜Š

Loved the post, Fuzzy.. you made me laugh so much and I feel better already.. I'm going to work hard this week and show my advisor that I can do well! Thanks for the post.. thanks for cheering me up!!! πŸ€—

Omg.. forgot to tell you about your VM! That made me tear up.. I love that song.. you couldn't have found a better song for that moment! Loved it! Hoping to see more VMs from you!!!!! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😊i enjoyed the episode .😊..infact still blushing & re watching the last arhi part...😳
but..let me tell u one thing,,,,,,...
from the day they got married we i mean really I was waiting 4 his regret track..

khushi suffered a lot...still now too...😭

arnav's regret track is must...
.i dont know how can he behave like this (even though we love 2 c their romance) 2 khushi without even saying a sorry...

he remembered all the scenes with his di...
y cant he remember even single scene in which he hurt khushi😭.
we all know there r a lot heart breaking scenes & dialogues from Arnav 2 Khushi...πŸ˜•
its so weird tat he is not even think wat he did 2 her...πŸ˜•

if they r not showing the regret track now then wat is the use of showing a guilty track after all romance scenes...?πŸ˜•
cvs...pls ASR's regret track ... ..after tat a re -marriage as khushi's dream like every girl wishes about her marriage...its all must needed.

i am not bashing...i loved everything in today's episode.i loved his smirk. dialogue..everything i loved & raping the reply button tooπŸ˜†
..but i think NO redemption track is really UNFAIR 2 khushi...😭

cvs...Romance scenes will make happy 2 some extent...but the romance & love should b 1000% pour like gold b4 tat..then only its possible...without guilty track its not possible too..

Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Did you notice how his voice changed when he talked about their marriage? Barun Sobti is trult talented.. His voice was normal and bold when he said he knows about Shyam since Akash's marriage and then his voice mellowed as he said also till his & khushi's marriage. Amazing!

And i just loved how he tried to have a hubby-wifey conversation with Khushi - talking abouf how he has to go to office and how he doesnt wanna go. Just loved it.

The precap made me laugh like a fool ... What was that! My God ... Cant wait for tomorrow! πŸ˜ƒEdited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the song and loved the post... Thanks for the pm
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

😊i enjoyed the episode .😊..infact still blushing & re watching the last arhi part...😳

but..let me tell u one thing,,,,,,...
from the day they got married we i mean really I was waiting 4 his regret track..

khushi suffered a lot...still now too...😭

arnav's regret track is must...
.i dont know how can he behave like this (even though we love 2 c their romance) 2 khushi without even saying a sorry...

he remembered all the scenes with his di...
y cant he remember even single scene in which he hurt khushi😭.
we all know there r a lot heart breaking scenes & dialogues from Arnav 2 Khushi...πŸ˜•
its so weird tat he is not even think wat he did 2 her...πŸ˜•

if they r not showing the regret track now then wat is the use of showing a guilty track after all romance scenes...?πŸ˜•
cvs...pls ASR's regret track ... ..after tat a re -marriage as khushi's dream like every girl wishes about her marriage...its all must needed.

i am not bashing...i loved everything in today's episode.i loved his smirk. dialogue..everything i loved & raping the reply button tooπŸ˜†
..but i think NO redemption track is really UNFAIR 2 khushi...😭

cvs...Romance scenes will make happy 2 some extent...but the romance & love should b 1000% pour like gold b4 tat..then only its possible...without guilty track its not possible too..

That will happen when she leaves...πŸ₯±πŸ˜­ Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The romantic scene between Arnav and Khushi was very good. I have probably watched that on reply 8 times since this morning. But I could only enjoy it if I was not watching it with the rest of the episode. It seemed disjointed to me when I connected with the rest of the scenes.

The entire IF is rejoicing the romance track and CVs are showing a blushing Khushi... Good for you. I love their romantic interaction as much as anybody. But I did not conveniently forget everything Khushi went through by just taking one single look at Arnav's smirk and flirty attitude. It does not cut zilch for me. I am still not satisfied. 

Whatever Arnav did today and tomorrow are not enough. My verdict is still out on him because he still has not revealed the complete story to Nani regarding their wedding and the incidents following that. But my question is that if he could not tell the complete truth to Anjali because of her fragile mental state and pregnancy, what excuse does he have for not coming clean with Nani? Old age perhaps?

Isn't it very convenient that he demanded complete truth from Khushi when he revealed the reason for their marriage, yet unable to deliver it himself? He saved just enough skin of Khushi as much as he could by keeping his deeds and his parts in it hidden... Naniji asked for complete truth, but it did not came out of his mouth... If you were not scared when you were doing it, then why are you scared of revealing it?

Today Nani asked Khushi to stay away from Anjali. Arnav looked briefly guilty at that and Khushi accepted. The reason? If Anjali sees Khushi, she will be upset and her child will be harmed. Is it any different from telling a widow that if you come to a wedding, the newly married couple will feel unlucky, so stay away? Why should she tip-toe around the house for anyone? Who is she? Your maid whom the owner does not like? She is still taken too much for granted. 

Anjali did not seem weak to me when she grabbed her chotey's arm and dragged him out of her room. Yet everyone is worried about her fragile health. I guess Khushi should have learned fainting spell and self-pity too. May be then the proper remorse will show in Arnav's face.

I will be satisfied when the entire truth is revealed and Arnav shows proper repentance for Khushi. Because of Khushi's fast-tracked forgiveness, Arnav decided he does not have to show remorse for her. Now he can devote his repentance for his Di...

I am not saying that he should become Devdas. But he should at least properly apologize for every wrong he did to her. She forgave you before you asked for it, but that does not mean that the slate is clean in my book...

And I'm not attempting to spread negativity. I defended Swami track when people were going nuts bashing the show. But I would suggest anyone who does not understand my point to go back and re-watch all the scenes where Arnav insulted Khushi from the first episode (specially watch the wedding night). And then come back and re-watch this scene. Then tell me whether it leaves you empty or not...

For a quick reminder: Watch this post.

Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
AnnieARS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice Post.. Gives me a full account of the episode..I am yet to watch it!

cheval thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg i loved the last part itz da beeest :D

ahahhahahaha thanks a lot dear for once more time ur hard works

i felt so sad i dint understand wat nany was saying bt i knw it was something like wat u sed bt feels sad now kwing abt telling her to sacrifice herself bt im sure arnav wnt let her go im sorry nani bt u gna have to deal with ur grandson first ;)

since he started all his romantic moves at the end of the episode

ahahahhahah tooo cute 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Did you notice how his voice changed when he talked about their marriage? Barun Sobti is trult talented.. His voice was normal and bold when he said he knows about Shyam since Akash's marriage and then his voice mellowed as he said also till his & khushi's marriage. Amazing!

And i just loved how he tried to have a hubby-wifey conversation with Khushi - talking abouf how he has to go to office and how he doesnt wanna go. Just loved it.

The precap made me laugh like a fool ... What was that! My God ... Cant wait for tomorrow! πŸ˜ƒ

hai...hes can be so naughty..we will see all that now...cant wait...sigh...😳😍