pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats for new thread..

Waiting for next part..
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Dearies...Thanks a lot for your wonderful words and encouragements till date...I have read all your comments and I cannot express in words how you all have motivated me

I have tried my best and hope to have communicated  Part 21 in the right manner as per the precap mentioned in Part 20...Please leave your honest comments

Note: Showing only Maan's past this time

PART 21:

Maan Sir...Maan Sir... Geet is screaming on top of her voice...Maan Sir...She remembered the very minute when she got to see Dev for the last time in the Airport where Dev was bidding her good bye and he never turned back...she is surrounded with a same feeling and she falls down on the ground helplessly...

Geet...Geet...what happened to you? Vicky is patting on her cheeks continuously...Dont worry Geet...bro will be all fine...Vicky helps her sit on the front seat of the jeep which maan was driving...

Maan reaches the entrance of the mall...the ACP guarding the situation recognises him well...

Maan...you here?

May I know what's the status of the bomb?

They are still not able to trace it...It seems to be one of the latest technologies used...forget defusing, they are not able to remove the bomb from the place...

Can I go there?

But...you are no longer...

Maan didnt allow him to speak...he shouts on top of his voice...Please allow me...we are running short of time...Its question of life and death of many...

Take the starecase to first floor and turn left...The bomb is fitted on the telephone stand...the bomb squrad are still working on it...

Maan immediately rushes towards the sight...

The bomb squard team were stunned to see Maan there...

Sir..you here...

Tell me what's going on?

Sir...This bomb seems to be too small with less beeping sound but of a high capacity...Luckily one caller coming to this booth found some beeping sound and he could trace the bomb under the phone... 

Maan has a check on it...he is aware of the latest technologies used these days...but this looks something challenging...there are around 5 colours of wires in it and one of it can only help in defusing...if he cuts the wrong wire then the blast will happen immediately...He checks the time set...there's only 10 more minutes left and they have to decide fast...

He slowly tries to remove the bomb from its place first...The bomb squard team is screaming at him...what are you doing?

Dont worry...this bomb will explode only on the time set...He takes it and rushes towards the terrace and the bomb squad follows him

He waits till the last five seconds left and throws the bomb in the air as up as possible... ALL OF YOU TAKE POSITIONS...he and the rest of the bomb squad team immediately lay down covering their head with hands... the bomb explode in the mid air doing away with minimum damage to the surrounding buildings...

After a minute Maan and the Bombsquad team slowly stand up and take their position...The ACP rush towards them...Maan...what a brilliant timing my boy! I am really proud of you...you saved so many lives today. The media has gathered in the ground floor and they are all at praise for the bomb squad team...I want to be honest in telling them that you are behind this...

Sir...Its my pleasure but please keep my involvement in this as a secret...

But Maan...

Please sir...this is my personal request...Please tell the Media that it was a great effort from the Bombsquad team...

Vicky  and Pandeji had a shock of their life when they heard the explosion...and they are restless knowing what happened...They traced an inspector walking on their way...

Sir...what happened?

We managed to explode it in the mid air...no casualities...

Vicky takes a phew...but Geet is still in the same position. Geet...listen to me...I just checked with a police man...Vicky has been continuously shaking Geet but there has been no response...

Pandeji, please be here with Geet. I will look out for bro

Vicky moves towards the shopping complex. He takes a phew when he sees Maan walking down the stairs...The media people have gathered around and the ACP praises the bomb squad team

Bro...Vicky rushes to him and hugs him tight...You helped with the explotion right?

Maan remains quite accepting thro his silence.

What is this bro? How could you?

Vicky, try to understand..I couldnt hold myself. I knew I could be of a great help in controling the situation here and that's what I did...

But bro...you promised you will never again...

Maan stops him from continuing...I promised so many things Vicky...All went in vein...so let this promise also...

Bro..vicky gets really emotional...

And to me the life and surroundings looked more precious than my promise...and had to take such a step..

Bro...Geet is shell shocked since the time you left. She didnt utter a single word...nor she cried...I came here to take you immediately to our jeep.

What?

Haan Bro...She fell down helplessly seeing you getting into the shopping mall...

When they reached the jeep...Geet's eyes was still glued to the way which Maan took to reach the shopping Mall..

Geet...Geet...He holds her and pats on her cheeks...

She turns to look at him...accumulating words...A..Aap..woh why sho'ping...she cups his face...W..hy? She started crying uncontrollably...

Why am I seeing the same fear which I used to see in Neha's eyes?

-----

It was Diwali...just few days before the engagement of Maan and Neha...Neha's family were invited by  Daadi so that both the families can spend quality time with each other...Neha noticed that  Maan had a band on his left hand...Its hurting her more than it would hurt Maan...she instantly takes his hand on hers...Kya hua aapke haath ko?

You seriously want to know...then watch this video...

Maan...please dont play this now...Daadi was worried on how Neha's family will react after watching it. Maan didnt bother...infact he was more excited with his achievement and  he plays  video that was banned to be relayed in all leading channels. Only the police had this live footage of Maan along with his rest of the bomb squad  team on how they exploded a bomb  which couldnt defuse easily and during the process he hurt his left hand. Maan Beta...you hurt your hand during process...Isint it hurting you? Neha's dad asked him curiously. Uncleji, yeh tho kuch bhi nahin...I am likely to be exposed to more severe explosions where anything can happen...This is a part of our job uncle...Maan said too casually.

He came near Neha and asked her...Dont you agree with me Neha? She remained quite with a weak smile and she is unable to give a true comment in front of all family members present there. Neha found Maan to be too casual with what ever happened but for her, its matter of life and death...its about someone who's life she treasures more than her own life. She's trying to hide her silent tears behind her smile which didnt go unnoticed by Maan. He could read and relate every single expression on her face and decided to talk to her when she was alone.

Later..all family members gathered at the lounge near the KM entrance...Maan & Vicky were playing with Crackers and Annie enjoying playing with Fireworks and Pots. Maan would often guesture Neha to come and join him with the cracker session...but Neha would just guesture back a no with a smile or a blush but she is not willing to express her fear. But least did she knew that her fear was clearly visible on her face and Maan could easily sence it. Neha is too scared of crackers and fireworks and even more scared when any of her family members play with it...here, Maan was litting the highly explosive crackers and that too holding in his hand...Neha side hugs her mom and hides her face in her mom's shoulder whenever Maan plays with the crackers...Neha beta, I am really sorry...When this alliance came to us, we assumed that Maan was taking care of Khurana Business Empire...We knew much later that Savithriji is the one handling the business and Maan is servicing the police force...and that too he is part of specially trained bomb squad team

Mamma...I love him and that's all matters to me...There is a cracker explosion and she shivers and tears forms in her eyes...Her mom holds her hand...Beta...I know how sensitive you are...its not going to be easy for you...

Mamma, dont worry...I will get used to it...Do you even realise the importance of this job in his life? Its been his lifetime ambition to serve Police and I will never come in its way. Neha gets into the Kitchen and helping out in arranging sweets and snacks for Diwali. Neha's mom has tears in her eyes...Daadi holds her shoulder from behind and Neha's mom tries to hide her tears...

Woh...Neha is too very sensitive. Even if any of her family members gets even a scratch, she cannot bare it...she pauses for a while and continues...I am worried how she will cope up in her future...how will she lead a life with a person who's main job is to play with fire and explosions?

Daadi has always been worried with regard to Maan's job and all these days  she has been accumulating her guts to face the girl who is going to marry Maan...and here Neha's sensitiveness is making Daadi even more worried. She goes ahead and speaks with Neha who was keeping her mind busy with some tiny miny kitchen works

In meantime Maan leaves Vicky and Annie alone and heads towards the kitchen assuming Neha is alone there and this is the right time to speak with her...but here  Daadi is with Neha and hears Daadi-Neha Conversation

Neha beta, what happened to you? Why are you not joining the crackers session?

Daadi, I am so sorry...Mujhe patakon se aur aag se khelne wali har cheez se dar lagtha hain (I am scared of crackers and any other game where fire is involved)

Beta, I dont know how to apologize to you...We had clearly explained the match maker about all our details. Wonder what went wrong...

Daadi...Neha holds her hand...Aap muj se umar main badi hain (You are elder to me by age). Please dont apologize to me...

Beta...Ever since his childhood, Maan's dream and ambition has been to become a police officer. We all didnt take it seriously when he used to tell his ambition at a very young age...we just thought he likes it as a game..but came to know how serious and determined he is when he continued with his aim even after crossing 18+ age. Daadi pauses for a while and continues holding her hand on Neha's shoulder...Beta, I had tried my level best to make him understand that we have such a huge business empire and he (Maan) needs to take care of it...but he would insist Vicky and Annie shall take care of it in future and what not...and he ensured to successfully complete all the procedures and trainings required to become a police officer.

Neha remains quite...Daadi continues....I assure to make him understand once again. Now atleast for yoursake he will agree to resign from his job

Daadi... I dont want him to change for me

Par beta...

Didnt you see how proud was he in sharing his latest achievement? How can I take this important aspect out of his life? I am not that selfish

She holds Daadi's hand...Please promise me daadi...you will not force him.

I promise beta...Maan is really lucky who is going to get a life partner like you

Maan has been listening to their conversation silently...Its now clear that Neha is not convinced with his job but she is willing to compromise just for the sake of his own ambition. He doesnt want this to happen... He closes his eyes resting his head on the wall unable to decide what to do.

Just then, Vicky lits a rocket and instead of going straight into the sky...it entered in the Manscon and exploded with a huge noice..

Neha runs out of the Kitchen like a meniac... Maan...Maan... Aap kahan hain? Aap tik tho hain na? She comes back to the launge...and terrified not finding him to be there...

MAAAN...She screams and kneels down on the floor...Maan reaches the spot and she instently lifts her.

Aap Aap tik tho hain na? He nods for a yes and she hugs him instantly. She cups his face...please dont play with fire in such a dangerous manner...aap nahin samaj sakthe ke muj pe kya beeththi hain ! (You can never understand what goes on inside me)...She's crying uncontrollably..Even though it was Vicky's fault this time but he left her to take all blame for him this time. He is lost in her eyes that were filled with love but a love engulfed with fear of loosing the loved one. He is unable to see this fear in her eyes. How I have missed it? I got so selfish that I just cared for my ambition. I never even asked her even for once how she felt about my job even though I have known how sensitive she is in regard to relationship... I cannot live with my ambition at the cost of her fear...She loves me so much...I cannot see her in this condition for the rest of the life which we are going to spend together.

(Maan's past will continue later)

-----

Maan snaps out of his thought...Geet's still cupping his face

Boliye na! Why did you go there when Police were doing their job... Why did you want to risk your life? Aap ne ek baar bhi mere bare main... (You didnt think about me for once) she gulps and closes her eyes realising what kind of a meaning her words will communicate to him but its too late...she instantly gets away from him...Mera matlab hain...apne parivar walon ke bare main nahin socha? he sees the same fear in Geet's eyes...the same fear which he is unable to take it..which makes him tremble...which makes him feel helpless...Why I get to see the same feelings in Geet's eyes again...Her eyes speaking love in the language of fear...again fear of loosing someone?Least did he know that she is pouring out what she wished to tell Dev if at all he would have survived the plane crash on that day...but why to Maan? She doesnt have an answer for this. Both confused with the mixed feelings running within them

PRECAP:  Maan decides to sell off IP😲 

Note: In the movie "Rhythm" which inspired me to write this FF...The lead actor will be a part of Bomb Squad team in the flash back and he later changes his profession..

Edited by Vaidhumom - 11 years ago