Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting for the update 
whr r u?????๐Ÿ˜”
the_chosen_one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plz update.
Or if you r held up with work or something then at least put a note.
my god. Such a superb ff yar! Dying 2 knw what is nxt plz cont i m w8ing. Dont hv wrds 2 explain it. Nd plz pm me nxt time
nd plz updt soon.
kiran_rati thumbnail
superb one
add me to ur pm list
pm me when u update dear
loved it
varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
where are u
please update
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Everyone...

I Know that this is the Nth Number of time that I am seeking an apology but I am really helpless...because the situation that I am in has been challenging... I had to concentrate more on my kids and family...plus slowly I am getting back to my work. Every time I start tying my FF updates, something or the other would show up...but still I am a fighter and I will not run away before completing my FFs.

well my daughter is going to be one year old soon...that's how the time has been flying...Touchwood all is well with her and my son is doing great too.

I had mentioned it earlier in my FB profile. I have decided to finish JCL first and then GEETIKA. The primary reason being JCL is a short FF compared to GEETIKA and moreover I am unable to follow the flow of FF for both FFs at the same time and it becomes more time consuming than ever...Hope you all are with me.

Going to give 2 updates today. Please read and leave your honest comments...

I may not be able to send regular PMs and hence request you to please add me to your FB account in order to know my updates

Lotsa Love ๐Ÿค—

Lakshmi

the_chosen_one thumbnail
feeling good to see you back.
can I have ur fb id ?
the_chosen_one thumbnail
well I sent you a friend request on fb plz do accept :)
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Here goes Part 22...and comming up Part 23...both parts may be be bit confusing but read it carefully...My idea is to express the feelings which both Maan and Geet hide... and deny..and denial is the first ever sign of love right? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Please like and comment on both the parts.

PART 22:

Boliye na! Why did you go there when Police and the bomb squad were doing their job... Why did you want to risk your life? Aap ne ek baar bhi mere bare main... (You didnt think about me for once) she gulps and closes her eyes realising what kind of a meaning her words will communicate to him but its too late...Mera matlab hain...apne parivar walon ke bare main nahin socha? he sees the same fear in Geet's eyes...the same fear that makes him tremble...which makes him feel helpless...Why I get to see the same feelings in Geet's eyes again...Her eyes speaking love in the language of fear...again fear of loosing someone?Least did he know that she is pouring out what she wished to tell Dev if at all he would have survived the plane crash on that day...But why to Maan? She doesn't have an answer for this. Both confused with the mixed feelings running within them.

Both emotionally lost in each other's eyes... Vicky clears his throat and both break with their eye lock...but Geet is really angry now...she doesnt care if Maan is her boss at work...

Sir...Please speak! What made you go there?

Vicky was about to speak when Maan holds Vicky's hand gesturing not to say anything about his past to Geet

Geet woh...I just wanted to help from my side...

What? Help? Sir, firstly understand, you are a normal human being...not a Superman who will pull out people from fire without even getting a scratch

Vicky giggles..

Stop it Vicky...she screams on top of her voice... Oops...there's a pin drop silence after that...but still Vicky was enjoying every bit of it.

you should have stopped him na..Just imagine the condition of daadima, what you would have answered her if any mishap would have happened

Maan was worried now...what if Daadi knows about this. On the other hand, Vicky was planning to tell each and every incident to Daadi with all excitements that had happened between his bro and Geet...

Its getting late lets go home otherwise Daadi will be worried.

Now Vicky Drives and Maan and Geet take a back seat...Another one hour to reach the heart of Delhi...

Geet drifts to sleep holding Maan's hand and lying on his shoulder sleeping peacefully...He didnt want to disturb her sleep. And in next few minutes, he too drifted to sleep whilst both their hands collided...Both wake up with a shock and embaresment  when realization strikes them.  ...Oops another cherry in top for Vicky...how could he miss all these sweet nothings which he was noticing from the front mirror of the vehicle?

After dropping Geet and Pandeji, Both Maan and Vicky enter into the Mansion making sure not to let Daadima know what time they just walked in. But least did they expect Daadima to be awake at this time

Ruk jaaye (Wait)

Both turn back and shocked to see Daadi just staning right there behind them

Daadima...you haven't got to sleep yet?

Leave about me, first tell me, why you both are coming in so late?

Daadi...woh...woh...There was a party after the meeting and...

Daadi shows her hand gesturing to remain quite.

I know very well that Maan doesnt like to party..now tell me what made you come here late?

Both Maan and Vicky look at each other not able to answer.

Maan bete...If god has been keeping me alive its only because I had this responsibility of taking care of 3 of you and in my opininon I have done full justice to it. But if you want, you can kill me with your bare hands but dont torture me like this.

DAADI!

Tell me where have I gone wrong with my responsibilities? Please tell me!

Maan and Vicky instantly hold her hand.  Daadi, you are not only the best daadi, but best human being...

Then from when you started hiding things from me? Why have you started lying to me?

Maan and Vicky are speechless no guts to even open their mouth in front of her.

I am not only your guardian, also a shadow and I tend to keep a track of each and every move of yours...There's a silence before she continues...May I know what made you get into that Shopping mall?

Again both brothers give a shocking look at her.

I know what question is coming up in your mind...I said I keep a track of it.

Maan turns away avoids to look at her

Let me remind you about your promise...you have tried to break it today...How could you?

Maan closes his eyes in disgust remembering the promise that he made on the day of engagement...just few days after Diwali night incident...

Maan's past continues...

-----------

After that Diwali night, Neha has been cursing herself for showing her sensitive side to Maan but on the contrary, Maan has been thanking god for bringing it to his notice and now he is very clear about what he wants out of life. Both the khuranas  and Kapoors get busy for the engagement event which is going to happen in next 2 weeks.

Finally, the special day is here...The engagement begins and the wedding date is fixed for 15th of January in the coming year. Maan and Neha  exchange the wedding rings and there's a party where close families and friends were invited. The event comes to an end and after that the woodbe bride and groom suppose to gift eachother. Neha gifts  him a golden bracelet. She wraps it on his left hand...you have to always wear it as my rememberence..hmm?

Thank You...:)

She smiles and now its her turn to receive her gift from him. He has the gift wrapped in an envelope. He pulls her hand out and rests it on her palm.

Neha is wondering that what could be in that envelope...She assuming that he has got her some similar gift in gold...Khud nahin pehna sakthe hain kya jaise maine abhi kiya? (Cant he wear the same on me like I just did it to him?)...and she makes a angry baby face while opening the envelope and Maan was simply enjoying her gestures.

Neha slowly opens the envelope and surprised to find an govt acknowledgement letter with a seal. She learns while she reads the letter that its an acceptance of the resignation letter by the govt authorities.

Neha is dumb stuck...Maan has resigned his job!

There's a spark of joy in her face...how could Maan miss on this as he has been waiting for this.

Bolo...did you like my gift?

Neha is running short of words...Her hands shivering holding the letter...If she's reading it right, then this could be the best gift from him...

Bolo na...

M..Maan...Woh...Her heart is beating faster...Is it really true or its an illusion or its an assumption She again opens the letter to read it... When Maan stops her

Dont get confused JAAN...Neha's eyes widens with shock listening to him...this is the first ever time he has called her JAAN...What you are reading is true...I have submitted my resignation and its been accepted by the authorities.

I promise you that I will never get into any activity that may put you in worry.

Tears of Joy flows down her cheek and Maan instantly wipes them...

You took this decision because of me? She looks into his deep eyes

I took this decision as I cannot see the fear in these eyes...I want to see only love filled in them and not tears of fears and worries..

She cups his face...JAANU...His eyes widens with joy as she has called him like this for the first time ever...What about your ambitions and Dreams? I know how important is this job is for you?

Its true but I had lived with my ambition by serving police for 3 years and that's enough for me to rejoice for my entire life...More over, I am clear about what I want out of my career life now... Daadi is stressed and she needs a break from handling this business...I will  take control of KC and relive her wilst she will still have some authority.

Aap...Aaap sach keh rahe hain na? (What ever you are saying is true right?) Please..dont compromise your dreams for my sake...

Eisa nahin hain Jaan...Its not atall a compromise for me...I have actually realised that its high time for me to bid good bye to this position and takeover my family business. I must thank you for opening my eyes...That Diwali night has proved to me what I want out of life and now I am very clear about it.

Neha instantly hugs him...JAANU...Today, I am the happiest and luckiest person on this earth...

JAAN...I am the luckiest person to get someone who loves me so much...

Both lost in the hug for a brief moment...

But again...I have to report to police HQ for 15 days...

Neha instantly breaks the hugs and looks into his eyes with worries...because I have to handover my responsibilities and train new team as my replacement... Main ne kaha na...Its my promise that I will not get into the field again...HMM!!!...

Neha takes a sigh...But you should promise me something in return...

She looks back at him with  questioning eyes...

A promise to always be by my side and never to leave me alone...

Neha blushes...I PROMISE ...I will always be by your side...from the time we get into the wedding bond... she instantly hugs him

---------------

Maan is again remembering that day of all he had promised...

Daadi is again questioning him...Boliye Maan...what made you break her promise?

While Vicky rubs his temple not convinced about Maan being reminded about his past again...

HAAN....Maan screams...

HAAN Main ne vaada thoda hain (I have broken the promise)...there was a painful acceptance and a silence followed...But Daadima, who was the first to break the promise?

Why did she leave me all alone when she promised to be on my side for ever...Boliye Daadima?

Daadi rests her hand on his shoulder...Beta...What's her fault tell me? She had to loose her life to that plane crash helplessly...She wanted to keep up her promise but she never got an opportunity...Atleast you are lucky to stay alive and that's because of a purpose I guess...

At this moment, he imagines Geet and series of incidents that has happened in past few days...especially today with their vague feelings in that party...why Geet got angry on him and why he was giving her explanations... and to all their emotions that got poured at that accident spot...WHY? Maan closes his eyes and Geet's innocent face appears in them...WHY am I thinking about Geet now? It doesnt make any sense to me...

Vicky grabs this opportunity to speak to Daadima about all what had happened today...and he begins with an excitement...Daadi you are so right...I know what purpose it is and it got confirmed today. Maan rolls his eyes as if he knew what Vicky is going to tell...

Daadi, you know what happened in party today?

I am not interested in another lie of yours...huh..she cuts him off turning her face angrily and leaves from there..

Vicky goes behind her screaming... DAADI...DAADI Pls listen to me for once...

Vicky is literally scratching his head thinking what this daadi is upto...Just then, Maan holds Vicky's hand and drags him to his (Maan) room

Vicky...what is this? Why do you want to tell daadi about Geet?

Vicky is astonished with his bros behaviour and he goes speechless...

Come on speak dammit! Maan yells at him with a tight grip on his shoulder

Bro...how did you know that I was trying to refer about Geet? I didt even take her name

Maan frees his hand instantly from Vicky

Isnt this a proof that you have started developing feelings for her?

VICKY!...Maan looks away from him what rubbish are you talking? GEET? NO WAY!

BRO...I have witnessed each and every incident today...and I am not a fool to buy your lie.

VICKY!!!!!!!!!! How dare you!!!!!!!!!!

How  much ever you want you scream...but Geet is the real truth of your life...

Maan clenches his fist and hits on the wall near by...

BRO...I have seen that love again in your eyes...and I could see the same reaction from Geet's side. Those feeling are returning back in you please accept it...

Maan gets restless listening to each and every word of Vicky...

I cannot have the same feelings again for another girl...

Bro, you promised me the other day that if you find a girl who matches our family in all terms, you will surely marry her...and I am sure Geet is the one...

This will never happen...Maan tries to cover up...

Vicky smirks...You are saying "This will never happen" but you are not saying a strong IMPOSSIBLE as one word...Because you want to make it happen!

VICKY...Just get out of my room...

Bro, you are the one who got me here...vicky smiles. You can chase me out of this room but you cannot chase Geet out of your life...

Maan bangs his door on Vicky but Vicky's words are still reeling in his ears...

NO..NO... This cannot happen...He pulls out his and Neha's engagement picture which he had hidden it for almost 3 years...He is been reminded of one more promise which both himself and Neha had taken together which is a secret...no way any other girl would agree to it...But again, what's up with this Geet...he's seeing Geet in Neha's image...

What's happening to me? Why am I feeling this?

He hates himself for his own behavior...He thinking about some other girl? This was least expected out of himself and he hurts himself by banging his hand on the nearby table...and just then the envelope fell from the table...it was from Komal's mom which he is supposed to read and reply. But he was so lost in his own world that he didnt even bother to even open it...What the hell! How careless have I become...I could sence trouble in her last letter and I am suppose to know the latest status...Her boss must be troubling her there and here I didn't even care to enquire because I am lost in my own world...Chee... he is more ashamed of himself now...How Selfish have I become...

He quickly reads the letter...

"Hello Komal Ke Papa

How are you?

Dont worry about me...things are getting back to normal and I have got adjusted to the new kadoos boss and the new work atmosphere...Its true that he gets angry for nothing but then, that's what he is...An Angry Young Man and I have realised this is the key to his success in his business. Otherwise, he has nothing against me...So dont worry.

Take care

Best Regards

Komal's Mamma"

Maan is still not convinced...he feels she is forcing herself to adjust in the new atmosphere...

Maan gets restless...and blames himself this is not done, she's Komal's mom and any thing effecting her will invariably have its effect on Komal...How could you do this to them? You are not You from the time Geet has come into your life...First, you need to find ways to stay away from Geet and I am sure everything will get back to normal in your life..So throw her out of your life...and he screams.YES...I WILL NOT SEE GEET AGAIN AND THAT SOLVES ALL THE PROBLEM

He takes his mobile to call someone...

Precap: Maan decides to sell off IP...now what is the fate of IP?  

Edited by Vaidhumom - 11 years ago