what is the reason Dimple Jhangiani is replacing?

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Let me know from the viewers why leading lady is replacing .Any reason for itor her acting is not good or for TRP (the culprit) any other reason??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trps will be low REGARDLESS of leading lady. Ankita doesn't have a magic wand. She can't fend off stiff competition.

Viewers (as far as I know) are happy with Dimple's acting. She provides the right amount of innocence and simplicity that is required in Nimrit. Plus her chemistry with Navi is much loved.

Reason (IMO) is that Life Ok has lost its marbles and CVs have a screw loose.

Hope that answers it for you :)
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i'm with aaliya!

the contract for dimple was only till so far. but instead of renewing it, the amrit manthan team or the channel, or possibly both, decided to replace her with someone else to introduce a twist, to garner higher TRPs. what they failed to see is the dimple was the reason why people were watching the show in the first place, her and navi's pairing, how their relationship evolved, etc. she was the only perfect nimrit, and with her being replaced, it just won't be the same. we are all quitting this show :(
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Totally agree with you I only watch the show because of Dimple & Navi 
now they are replacing her I wont watch the show and I hope the TPR went down I hope every will quit watching this show too until they bring back Dimple
xyyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think they are trying an unsuccessful formula of replacing the leading lady in hopes of garnering the trp's but then in reality it goes so low, so low that it can never be gained like before ever again. 
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Here after i won't watch this show

Dimple is best as Nimrit