Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: highonshows

Hai Fuzzy ek hi tou sahara tha mera,...tumne usse bhi chhin liya ...

Dekhana,...u too changed sides,...akhi tu bhi Tia ki hi behen nikli...

Jati ti Jyoti ko bulane...

Dil ke arman ansuo mein behgaye,...
tum waffa karke phir tanha chhod gaye,...
adhe raste me yu tanha rehe gaye...

hai hai...dakha hum donoo tumhari naand ban gayee...like how Anjali will be to khushi...tia n i to u...bus zulum karain gai hum tum pay... but in this Arnav is not Anjalis bro ok... cause u know why na ???? 🤣  Cant even leave him for a sec...u will attack to get him😆😉😳  this i cant allow hahahahhaha😆
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nisha91

Great post as usual...
Can't wait for tomorrow now! Really happy that things are falling back into place. Loved the denial scene a lot. Beautifully enacted by Daljeet. Khushi was so cute and blushing like it was a love letter... Haha.

thanks... she gets happy at simple things...poor her...feel so sad for her...others r not worthy of my sympathy 😳😆
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Oh thanks dear
Cant wait for tomm yaar
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
M down with food poisoning ..BUT even That couldnt stop me from watching the whole episode 
!!!! 
  • Great expressions by Daljeet 👏
  • Whatever was in that hotel's daal chawal ..it gave ASR the X power he needed to get his brain working and plotting escape 😆
  • LOOOVVVEEEDD Nk !!!! he keeps his wits about when required and cracks us up in these tense situations

*** dont know if my post makes sense or not as having a bad headache..but I still love IPKKND
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

i was right it was laad governor.

cvs are giving us heartattack.
can't wait for tomorrow

😳

it was gr8

Originally posted by: Arshifan4life

Why at CV's being do stupid they do realize that they're losing viewers becuz of the stupid MU then why create another one it sooo frusterating literally feel like screaming !!!!!

Hai... kiya karain ...they wont listen n we wont leave...so lets join them what else :))))
shubz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Fazila : Nice post and analysis.  I loved today's episode.. The pace was too good..  As you said, can't wait to see tomorrow..  Be it, Khushi's smile full of life.. Arnav emerging as ASR,  Anjali breaking down and yet not and Shyam realizing the whole thing blowing back on him was done very well..  And NK's scenes just added the spice up - Will Shyam know.. while naniji know.. awesome.. 
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zarahatke

Oh thanks dear
Cant wait for tomm yaar

😳thx

Originally posted by: ms_1991

loved your analysis!:)

thx😳

Originally posted by: unplotable

M down with food poisoning ..BUT even That couldnt stop me from watching the whole episode 

!!!! 
  • Great expressions by Daljeet 👏
👏
  • Whatever was in that hotel's daal chawal ..it gave ASR the X power he needed to get his brain working and plotting escape 😆
Daal chawal is good for brain...proved hahahahhaha
  • LOOOVVVEEEDD Nk !!!! he keeps his wits about when required and cracks us up in these tense situations
love nk hes the best...dont know what the GH dragons will do to him?

*** dont know if my post makes sense or not as having a bad headache..but I still love IPKKND

Get well soon... all will start making sense...dont worry :)))) Ab is pyar ko main kiya naam doon 😆
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even I hate the precap😡
oh god i hope nothing bad happens
we need more ARHI love scenes not another misunderstanding which will tear them apart
I mean weren't the previous separations enough😭

awesome post
thanx for the pm
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shu_cal

@Fazila : Nice post and analysis.  I loved today's episode.. The pace was too good..  As you said, can't wait to see tomorrow..  Be it, Khushi's smile full of life.. Arnav emerging as ASR,  Anjali breaking down and yet not and Shyam realizing the whole thing blowing back on him was done very well..  And NK's scenes just added the spice up - Will Shyam know.. while naniji know.. awesome.. 

next week... we will get all our ans...thanks😳
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
👏Amazing episode, fast moving and shocking...great post and analysis Fazi...can hardly wait for tomorrow...will stay up all nite, waiting for the episode.
Anrav, finally your work out s paying off and well. Good job with the neck lock and snapping the goons neck.
Loved the expression on Khushi's face when she read Laad Governor!!!!!!