Her first love letter from her Laad Gov...June 28

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res...
dont pm u ...cuz i found u 🤗

Sorry Fuzzy Bear for spamming ur post...!!!! but tum hi tou ho, ek laut, sirf Humari,...aur waise bhi *tumhe kya fark padta hai?*  🤣

Loving the Episode,...Still cant get over the *Laad Governor* and Khushi's sauring heart and smile at seeing it...😍 Wha Fuzzy u were rite,...tumse behtaar aur koun janta hai TUMHARE ASR ko???  🤪  Loved that Bhabhi-devar cute moment there. 😳😳😳
King certainly is back with a BANG!!!,...the only thing that remains is ,...CV's honestly need to proclaim his return (full time) with a boombaat Ad,...or one for a wonderfully layered current track to garner the TRP raising audience. CV's ARE U LISTENNING???? Just 1 but very effective one will do.
The Episode was amazing and looking forward 2moro, Anjali not believing what Mami said how much of a dreamweaver personality she is. Doesnt want to come out of her 'Bhrahm' no matter how many signs she gets. She's still in her own cacoon. (Reminds me of the character in Jane tu ya Jaane na,...Imran khan's GF who had her own perspection of her unloving parents and didnt want to come out of her dreamland)
But now we dont only have NK, but also Mami, and Nani too know something is fishy...will they find Shyam's true colors b4 ASR's return...???

Will the new Will the khushi got signed serve as her life line (unknowingly)???
I just hope so...

Btw, It was the divorce paper in her purse,...as that the paper NK gave her when returning the files and said yeh tou aap rakho divorce papers hai, yeh divorce paper ka kya kaam hai. so what in the drawer is will papers in the file and also the lok alike pendrive and the receipt maybe ( or receipt is also with her with the divorce) The worst is Shyam is in her room,...n can check the drawers and find them...and will figure out the place once he sees the lookalike pendrive. 

me cant wait for 2moro too,...hope arnav get the remaing 2 goons and finally meets the lady love...or else we shall have to wait again till monday...👏👏

Avni 😊

Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Don't pm me either. Aakhir humne aapko dhoond hi liya... *Shy* *Blushing* *Hoodie wala ghoonghat (Hoonghat) pulling*

Avni ne mujhe taang maari pehla post maarne ke liye...

Pointwa no. 1:

Arnav ka naam aate hi, Khushi ki band baj jaati hain. Of all places, she could have come up with, she could not have thought another name other than Vasant Vihar... Waise to jhooth bolti rehti hain... Lekin correct time pe ek sahi jhooth nehin nikalta...

Pointwa no. 2:

ASR ki behen finally dikhi. Arnav ko powerpoint slide chahiye with visual graphics to NOT think Khushi as guilty aur Anjali ko Devi Maiyya ki private presentation chahiye with special effects to NOT think Shyam as innocent. 

Bhai behen mein itna pyaar...
Dimaag ki bimaari bhi li hain udhar...

Pointwa no. 3:

Bade dinon ke baad,
Ghatiya hand writing ko karke yaad,
Laad Governor ki reply aayee hain...
Chitthi aayee hain, aayee hain, chitthi aayee hain...

Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
sunshine94 thumbnail
yeah today epi kept us on the edge of our seats,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

muje lagta hai yeah romantic suspense thriller ban gaya hai

pata nahi arnav ka entry kab hoga.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i am eagerly waitin for the action scene between arnav and shyam
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this CV's will give me also heart attack...so much going on the show my mind is
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Omg.. I didn't actually see the precap.. I couldn't watch what happened.. so I turned the stream off.. after Shyam saw Nani talkin to NK and Khushi.. oh no. .what's going to happen now 😭

Fuzzy, I'm so scared.. it was the divorce papers that Khushi put in her purse.. I'm sure Arnav will find it!! 😭 He  is going to believe her, right??? He will trust Khushi, right?? 😭

But yeah, today's episode was good.. Finally DM sent someone to tell Khushi about the gift.. today that was Nani! and Khushi found the paper.. that was so cute!! Laad governor.. love how she said now he is calling himself Laad Governor!!! ❤️ 🤗 Oh Khushi babe, I want to hug you and tell you that everything will be alright and that you will get your Laad governor back.. and that you will get all the love you deserve.. but I'm not so sure any more .. 😭 I'm scared for you, Khushi !!! 😭 

Fuzzy hon, I'm worried! 😭 Thanks for the post and the pm!
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i was right it was laad governor.
cvs are giving us heartattack.
can't wait for tomorrow
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: highonshows

res...

dont pm u ...cuz i found u 🤗

🤗 im so glad u found me...😳
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tia.o

Don't pm me either. Aakhir humne aapko dhoond hi liya... *Shy* *Blushing* *Hoodie wala ghoonghat (Hoonghat) pulling*

Avni ne mujhe taang maari pehla post maarne ke liye...

Res

Ek aur marna tha,...lekin tum bohot dur ho,...warna pehle pg pe bhi  post na karne deti...🤣
Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today episode was very gripping I was too busy screaming over the fact he wroth "Laad Governor" How cute :)

The precap for tomorrow looks scary.   Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago