Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: highonshows

Wohi tou,...meri dukhti nas uske haath mein hai,...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ufff tia cant be so cruel...ya shes living in RH now ya...no wonder...lets shift her to Gh house...lol๐Ÿ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Arnav is shown to be the one to never connect the dots,...while Shyam shown to be master at that game...so go figure with that logic what are we in for????

If he doesnt connets now then never...abhi nahi tu kabhi nahi... how come shyam didnt get khushis sign on her divorce papers???
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenmaker101

great post,even i want shyam die,i hope arnav broke his hands by which he touching khushi regularly,arnav rocks,want him to beat that creep too as right now he is doing with that goons.the episode was actually rocking,and the precap creepwaa again caught khushi,i want khushi to slap that idiot this time,she shouldn't bear him now more,waiting eagerly fo arnav and khushi reunion.

this will be shown on monday..not before that...tomorrow only searching...n pujalis rona dhona...this they will end here tomorrow...n keep us hanging on to it for 2 days...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

Hai kuch bhi? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Kya possibilities hain yaar... Sochneka padi... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Akash takes the bullet in place of Arnav lol ... Avni will kill me... but i have to protect my love...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why at CV's being do stupid they do realize that they're losing viewers becuz of the stupid MU then why create another one it sooo frusterating literally feel like screaming !!!!!
HelloA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes a short and sweet love note, which expressed everything to the beholder.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

i am too depressed to think what they might do to khushi that i am afraid my comments are gonna be full of negativity only so its better i dont depress other ppl
oh no somebody save the girl
cheers for pm see ya tomorrow

enjoy today...dont worry...what will they do ...make us cry...they always do...n then show us some nice raba ves...n we will fall in love all over again n goo nuts hahahhaha๐Ÿคช n we will make happy good posts... n then they will again make us cry n we will whine n cry n flood the forum...its ok..this is life n its ok i guess... cvs will kill me hahahahahha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malvika18A

Awesome take on the episode, Fazzy! ๐Ÿค—
Seriously, the only reason that I liked the episode was 1) They got us several glimpses of Arnav in one go..
๐Ÿค— thanks Malvika๐Ÿ˜†

2) The note saved the grace, anyway! I simply loved Khushi's reaction.. Untouched, not bothered in the slightest for whatever it was Shyam was rambling about.. 

Shes so sweet...n innocent...poor girl...i feel like jumpin in the tv n help her n save her...

Plus, his surprise plan for Khushi and whatsoever it is he's planning on, was sorta cryptic!. I hope Anjali's doubts don't take up a route in itself. Lets see, whatever it is the CVs are planning out from here on..
to kill ASR... n rejoice grrr๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks for the lovely post.. As always, ten on ten analysis, Fazzy. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿค— thanks Malvika๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fazila~ thumbnail

Hai mera bechara Akash,...

Apna ghussa UNPE kyu nikal rahi ho???? tumhara problem tou mujse hai na???...

Kya Tia pls UNHE baksh do plsss...Tum jo kaho gi hum karneki liye taiyaar hai,...

JO BHI...๐Ÿ˜†

na maru sanya ko avi kay...kasum tumhari hum ro parhain gay... lol
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_lover

I really love it awesome update ๐Ÿ‘

thx๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: rparash

Loved it dear..๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š

most welcome...๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: HelloA1

Yes a short and sweet love note, which expressed everything to the beholder.

๐Ÿ˜ณ so sweet...