Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i am too depressed to think what they might do to khushi that i am afraid my comments are gonna be full of negativity only so its better i dont depress other ppl
oh no somebody save the girl
cheers for pm see ya tomorrow

rparash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it dear..😊
Thanks for the pm😊
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Super,duper,awsome post Faz,just like the episode.I was o the edge of my seat with all the fast paced suspense and dirama that was going onI think we all new that the only thing written on that note was going to be Laad Governer...😆...loved the way Khushi  smiled to herself in seeing that note.What really made me laugh out loud was the way Anjali is not willing to believe what Mamiji is telling her...🤣...puhleeeze woman,it's about time you wake up and smell the coffee!How much more pathetic is she gana get.She better not start to think that it was sirf Khushi hi dohre hi daal rahi thi uski patidev par...now that will make me go mad!😡 .NK my sweetie pie just made me laugh so bad...pou bhari...😆...love his Hindi dialects.Now coming to the best bit...action man Arnie was awsome today,loved the dishum dishum he gave the goonda's...he looked super sexy and hot...😍.Now I;m really scared after the precap and happy at the same time as Arnie may be back.How is Khushi gana get out of this one,hopefully she finds a way to talk Shyamu around and trap him again,but knowing this guy he is kinda shatir...😡...Khushi can only try to make him melt,or better still Arnav our man comes in the nick of time to rescue hi damsel in distress and give Shyamu a good thrashing.
Punkin22 thumbnail
Wow, Fuzzy, be still my heart!!!  Things are racing at light speed in the episodes lately.  You noted all the characters perfectly and their choices and their consequences. Khushi is so entangled with MUs it will take a while to unravel.  But next is romance, so I'm smiling.  The PH has already shot love scenes and  Mishti spoilers confirmed so enjoy love while we can.

When the explosion happens at RM it is not going to be pretty and we may have a separation BUT I believe it will be Khushi's choice because she can't take fighting between brother and sister.  And when Khushi leaves for GH, Payal will go too.  Now, do you believe our boys will accept that, now way.  Arnav cannot live without Khushi long and Akash will get a clue he is a idiot and they will come looking for their women.  OMG, this could get run...

Don't expect Anjali to throw out Shyam either, she will give him another chance...

Outstanding update Fuzzy...
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congtraz for the heading! It's just perfect.
The episode was superb!
First Anjali, then mami and now nani, the whole Raizada will be the part of the upcoming explosion! Wow great.😲 but what Khushi is doing? Instead of destroying the divorce paper putting it in her purse to get caught as a traitor!
Anjali is naive or over smart? I am confused. But what mami is doing? How cum she forgot Khushi's concern and desperation for Arnav.!Oh gosh these Raizadas are so superficial!
Khushi's expression was so overwhelming at the note. It's indeed not less than a love letter for her. Thanks nani for reminding her to open the gift. And NK is such a darling. I wish if I could have a friend like NK.
I am so tensed at the precap. Oh gosh what gonna happened next?
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunForever

Hola faz hugss hugsss lol missed me winks winks missed ya lol epi was great oh anji my gosh she has to accept it tat her hero is a freak lol <3 awesome post babes <3

🤗of course i missed u Rose :)))))))))  she wont...shes as thick headed as her bro...😆
Fazila~ thumbnail
thx😳

thx😳

Originally posted by: nishi755

lovely post

thanks 4 d pm

thx😳

Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

Today episode was very gripping I was too busy screaming over the fact he wroth "Laad Governor" How cute :)

The precap for tomorrow looks scary.  

thx😳 well she will be fine...i hope so...

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarun_deewani

AWESOME POST FUZZY.🤗.CV'S are making us confused..daljeet rocked today..kadwa saach hei anjali didi par aapko sweekar karna hi padegha that ur hubby doesnt love u..fabulous episode...ASR back..and the note scene was an cute one...

😳 ya it was awesome...they know how to rock us...hahahhah😉
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: garlic

this CV's will give me also heart attack...so much going on the show my mind is

ahhahah n garlic ur making my eyes go like that hahahahha 🤗
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR_EternalLove

omg..i going confused that which mu will come now...i loved today epi ...especially note scene and arnav fight...lovely post fazzy

thanks Aru...its coming...i dont know what but...its to calm n ASR is building up a storm lol😆😉