Appreciation Thread for Abhishek Rawat

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi MKAPians,

This is an appreciation thread for Abhishek Rawat ... he secured the love of audiences with his role of sekhar in AJMBHK... n he successfully secured the wrath n curse of audiences with tanmay ...

we all hated him as tanmay n that shows he has done total justice to his character ... he has by n large maintained good n superb acting standards , a specialty of MKAP cast ... in tonite's episode , we may see seeing the last of tanmay if the CVs don't have other plans to bring him back later on ... so i think we must appreciate abhishek's hard work  n wish him all success in his future ventures...Good Luck Abhishek 👏

Edited by dhakarn - 11 years ago
Good post dhanya😃Nowadays he is reallly doing well😛When he was trying to hide from the police that day i loved his acting in mkap for the 1st time😆Excellent acting by abhishek😛
The way he said-"Ham andar kuch kar rahe hain" was lallantop...🤣 🤣 🤣
Good thread Dhanyaa...
Originally posted by kriya...arja

The way he said-"Ham andar kuch kar rahe hain" was lallantop...🤣 🤣 🤣
Good thread Dhanyaa...
this was just hilarious🤣
His other cracker-"Hum chote aadmi hain...pura saal paisa bachate phir bhi mehenga waala phone nahin le sakte.." 🤣 🤣
Poor guy...

For sure for sure...he was easy to hate!!
Thankyou for making it so effortless!

When I think back tot he beginning, he was pretty pathetic then too!!! But his apparent niceness kinda made me feel sorry for him and warm towards him a bit, especially when he was so nice to little Chinkiya too...

Who'd have thought it would have been the same person, the monster that took Chinkiya's daddy from her !!

Credit to you Mr Rawat - job well done!👍🏼👏
good post dhanya he is doing good acting in this track
nice post.😛

I have really liked his acting in the past few episodes, from when he was trying to hide in the bathroom to his confession yesterday, well done. 
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Good post dhanya😃Nowadays he is reallly doing well😛When he was trying to hide from the police that day i loved his acting in mkap for the 1st time😆Excellent acting by abhishek😛

yeah, he was good there 😊