Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orchidpurple thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update...
a perfect chapter title 'Khushi's Fury"

"Khushi's heart almost ached to see the torment on his face. Deciding it wouldn't hurt to listen, she led him to their designing room."…who can avoid such a handsome hunk pleading to be heard….You got to be deaf and blind to refuse such a request…hehehhe

"The one which disowned me, thanks to you, or the one which never accepted me?""…he left no place for her to go in this whole world…

""It won't," she answered. "Either way, this is my home now. I am not going anywhere."…that's like it…nothing can melt Khushi now….

""When she couldn't accept my helplessness for those six months, on what basis should I consider her as my sister?""…this is shocking…Khushi whose world revolved around her and her jiji….

"my Khushi would never say these things.'"…Happy realization Mr ASR…"MY "Khushi…

"He remembered the time when Arnav Singh Raizada used to bark orders at his employees, whether they were reasonable or not. Never did he think that there would come a time, when someone, that too a girl, would be the one who threw instructions at him."…It does not take much time for the tables to turn….way to go Khushi

Wait and watch Mr ASR, you would do things which you would have nevver imagined...

Thx for the PM

OP
archita_59 thumbnail
Plzz cont soon! I lOved khushi's outburst
memories_im thumbnail
Heyy i really liked it..great work..please PM me when u update??
Sent u a buddy request :)
zuaireah thumbnail
Khushi's outburst was fabulous...loved it...a buddy request in on its way so plz accept...
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh wow... this is amazing story... strong khushi feeds my confidence.. i loved it.. enjoyed the new khushi.. 
desisoaps05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GYAAHHH ok I hate Arnav for even potentially trying to twist the situation and blackmail her. And I think Khushi's responses to whether she misses everyone or not were perfect. And Aayesha is perfect. THE WAY SHE JUST WAS LIKE NO KHUSHI DON'T CHANGE YOUR MIND FOR ME!! al;skdjf;laskjf
Love this relationship here. But looking forward to seeing Arnav win her backkk :)
hemvb thumbnail
looove it!!!
awesome...really love this spitfire khushi...too good yaar!!
hope you update soon..cant wait for more :)
Ezther thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well finally I can stop beefing you on hoarding your updates...

but I LOVED LOVED LOVED the tamasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Khushi did great sticking it to him...

imaine trying to use the deal to back her into a corner...stupid man!!

anywho,loved what you've done with Khushi's backbone...please make sure Arnav has hell for trying to get her back yeah?
thank you and more grease to your elbows...
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
ashred12 - Thanks hun! I couldn't help but get carried away with her outburst... 😉😆

Zarahatke - Thanks so much! 

meera06 - Thanks! Yes, Ayesha and Khushi share a very special bond! 😉

AngelTeen -  Thanks! i always imagined khushi like this, except nowadays, she is always crying in the show! 😒

PCdublin - Thanks! She is very far from running into his arms! 😉

divya146 - Thanks! I will try to keep updating regularly, but i can't make promises because my job has really erratic timings, so i never get enough time to finish an update in less than a week! 😕

Orange101 - Thanks hun! But that is definitely not the end of khushi's anger! 

indy12 - Thanks!

kookie2020 - I KNOW! I hate how khushi has started to become on the show... lol. Thanks for the comment and will definitely PM you! 

samia19 - Thanks!

nareshSV - Yeah, this is how i always imagined Khushi, even in the show. She both fights and loves, which is what makes her so unique. Thanks so much for the comment!

Shweta1691 - Agreed! I vent out abt IPK here! Cheers! 😉😆

farheen75 - Thanks!

lakraj80 - Thanks! WIll try to update more often! 

luckyarnav - Accepted the request! Thanks for the comment!

AparnaKrish - Thanks so much! Added to the PM list!

Aveiro - Thanks!

sowmya18 - Thanks so much for commenting hun! 😃

tanasha1993 - She accepted the contract because of Ayesha... she believes (and to an extent its also true) that its because of Ayesha, she was able to become so successful in life. Ayesha literally saved her from a life of misery! 😉 

charmingkiller - Thanks!

aashshhs - Thanks so much hun! It really means alot to hear that my point is getting across! And yes, I am all for a pissed off Khushi too... Personally, i believe she has been through enough!

PinkPari - Thanks so much! I added you to the PM list!

Sadi - Thanks hun! Will definitely PM you! 

mollycoddle - Thanks hun!

kitzdoll - Yes, khushi changed alot and she isn't gonna forgive ASR too soon! 😉 Will definitely PM you!

Rhysenn - Agreed! Asri does really deserve her anger! 😉

-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
hrideyy - Thanks!

anumeha_rajat - Thanks hun! I added you to the PM list!

bhaktiii - Thanks! Will definitely PM you!

flowers4u - Thanks!

Anjinie - Thanks hun! Khushi is definitely not gonna back down from her lioness mode any time soon! 😉😆

Aartzz - THanks!

pavi1 - Thank you!

bluetaj - Thanks so much!

ipkknd-fan - thanks hun!

chavvi16 - haha... yes, DM runs this show and she will make sure they are together, even if they can't even stand the sight of the other! 😉😆 

archita_59 - Thanks! 

Mayuri - Thanks!

Arshifan4life - Thank you!

joa123 - Thanks hun! And yes, Anjali is the only way Arnav is gonna understand, so Khushi had to compare herself to his Di! But Arnav is gonna suffer for sure... our lioness will make sure of that! 😉

Naina2127 - Umm... i love you too?! 😆 jokes aside, im glad you liked it. A-K friendship is definitely strong and ASR is gonna have a hard time trying to get Khushi to forgive him.  And tThe end wasn't really a cliffhanger! 😉 lol... But yes, i will try to update sooner!

LOLAnisha - Thanks hun! I too love Khushi for her fighting side. But sadly, i see her crying more than often nowadays... but let me not start on that! 

my1stlovearnav - Thanks! 

ipkknd4life - Thanks hun!

orchidpurple - agreed! No one can really refuse our hotwa! 😉 But good luck trying to convince KKG to come back home with him! 😆 

SyedaFaiza - Thanks!

memories_im - Accepted your request! 😃 Thanks for the comment!

zuaireah - Accepted! Will definitely PM you!

Nici0306 - Thanks hun! 

desisoaps05 - Arnav is still the same... well, almost, so he's gonna try what he knows best - blackmail! 😉😆 BUT, he won't give up either so. So, fireworks on the wayy! 😆

hemvb - Thanks hun! Will try to continue soon!

Ezther - you can't really blame ASR for trying... the poor dude is despo to get her back! But yes, he will definitely have hell to pay. Khushi, esp with Ayesha backing her up, won't forgive him any time soon!