Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
TM- Amazing Post , I am surprised it hasn't be closed. 

I agree with you on many aspect and would like to  Add my OWN issues . Problems  , i have faced in JDJ forum . 

* once upon time.. There was a A website called India-forums - 

I have been a member of  India-forums  since  2007 , Same ID , same username , never once have i had a warning or fight with any other forum Member, 
However as fate would have it . ..
I decided to Go Check out JDJ forum , since it is a show i have been  following since season 1πŸ˜‰

first episode aired and  I decided to give my Constructive Criticism On the Contestants and Dance concept. 

In retaliation Gurmeet C. Fan's lashed out at me and Other Forum members . calling  us 

- Haters 
- Bashers 
- Dirty Minded /sick minded 
- jobless people- a GC fan Wrote " Since the population is possibly jobless, why not volunteer to become his personal Seamstress?"   ( a very   Immature   individual i must say ) 
- having No lives , Being JEALOUS πŸ˜•
- Gladiators  ( cough cough ) 
-  a Immature GC fan Wrote to me and A fellow member- "u both have threatened yr very  own IF-virtual existence" .
-  We were told to leave the JDJ forum .
- having LOW IQ ( seriously) 
- Attention seeking . ( half are not even  qualified to diagnose an individual with a Upper respiratory infection and their are  Labeling  us as haters , bashers , attention seekers.

On what  grounds , this is  Simply SLANDER and DEFAMATION of a individuals character  . 

If a criticism of an individuals  dancing style is welcomed , I don't understand the need for this  kind of behavior , As a member of IF for over 6 years , I have never been subjected to  so much  hatred, 

Members who spoke out in their defense where , given  general warnings , And  one even banned

I am upset, angry and outraged at this behavior and  how the MODZ have been handling such individuals . 

Another MOD must be called in to  deal with this  kind of harassment . 
Even reporting a post , a thread , another member is equivalent to talking to Myself.

If workload is too much for an individual , they should be wise  enough to request addition help. 
But simple General warnings towards GC "Bashers" and banning  Us , doesn't solve the problem . 
Our behavior was justified, from the overwhelming hatred and backlash we received.

Simply telling me to " Use to report Button it will not hinder my self-respect " is a POOR  way approach to Forum Members .  Even if we press the Report Button  nothing is  DONE .

I personally will not  want to go back to  JDJ until Gurmeet is Eliminated  !  And I am not the only ONE who wanted to Leave JDJ because of Gurmeet C. Fan's behavior and harassment inflicted on us. 

Something must be Done ! . 

( Words in cap are not indicted  for yelling , screaming , or disrespect towards anyone ) 

P.S.  yes , there were fights in JDJ forum . GC fanz felt  Hurt when Gurmeet was criticized , mocked and made fun of. In retaliation they decided to get Personal and Mock our characters and personal Lives .  No need to Get personal On a Forum . ( i will repeat it again , this is Slander and defamation of an individuals character. 

Also I will not like to discuss this issue any further , I said my  peace . 

Thank you very much  , Have a wonderful Day . πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Mia1love - 11 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
u said it all Mia πŸ€—

1000% agree with ur each and every word 

so Be a Rebel, VIP and now u r leaving this forum ...this indicates who Won and with Whose's fault 

Tanni take ur time to reply ...no issue 

Mia1Love πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You nailed it. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have decided not to get involved JDJ forum until Guru vanishes from the show but his personal assistants are now saying HOW LAME VIP doesn't want to post anymore.   πŸ˜³ 

Seriously? Who let these kids out? who who who?

Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: V.I.P

Mia1Love πŸ‘

I have decided not to get involved JDJ forum until Gurmeets Face vanishes from the show but his personal assistants are now saying HOW LAME VIP doesn't want to post anymore.   πŸ˜³ 

agree yehi sahi ha πŸ‘ Great decsition πŸ‘
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mia1Love πŸ‘

I have decided not to get involved JDJ forum until Gurmeets Face vanishes from the show but his personal assistants are now saying HOW LAME VIP doesn't want to post anymore.   πŸ˜³ 

YOU WELCOME V.I.P 

and Two Words .. 

Summer vacation 

Otherwise they would be in school or studying . 

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

so Be a Rebel, VIP and now u r leaving this forum ...this indicates who Won and with Whose's fault 

What do you mean Who won? You think those people won? No no no ..no.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Immature people get on my nerves very easy. I love debating. I love arguing. I can debate all day long but with mature individuals. 12 year olds aren't my peice of cake at all.

I rather take some rest, eat some junk food, and watch a movie then paying attention to such INTELLIGENT CHILDREN who called us FOOLS πŸ˜† 
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
miaaa u said it alllπŸ€—πŸ‘

itz just way over now..

if IF has a COC then it should be enforced not only on us but every member here

πŸ‘πŸ‘ AwEsOmE πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ U nail it Buddy πŸ‘πŸ‘

What do you mean Who won? You think those people won? No no no ..no.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Immature people get on my nerves very easy. I love debating. I love arguing. I can debate all day long but with mature individuals. 12 year olds aren't my peice of cake at all.

I rather take some rest, eat some junk food, and watch a movie then paying attention to such INTELLIGENT CHILDREN who called us FOOLS πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜† sahi kaha πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

don't close this thread without proper reply , discussion please .

JDJ forum is really a mess right now and viewbie Tannipartener is not doing a proper job . I am not saying she is biased or something but handling reality show forums r more hard than handling daily soap forums ... we need an experienced Mod for JDJ section .

here r proofs

when this forum started there were Three GC AT's ...out of those after compain Tanni closed one and kept Two open . πŸ˜•...why she didn't close another AT ?

and whole week forum was full of gurmeet choudhary threads , same kind of threads which were not closed . There r lots of examples but I will post only threads which happened in last Two days

i started this thread

Tanni closed it with this note

Can be disccused in Ravi Kissen At/ Written Update thread/ performance Analysis Thread/ Dance Critique corner.
Topic Closed

while there r so many other gurmeet threads ( only posting which were opnened in last two days, Not whole week ) ...

does not there threads fall under the same catagory ? why Tanni didn't close these threads saying " post in GC AT's / Dance Critique corner " etc ????

this topic was closed for using the word goroo ( guru spelled as goroo ) ...and also for Bashing

this note

Gorooo?

Topic opened specifically for bashing.
Topic Closed.

if this thread was full of bashing can I know when GC fans call us Mad, mental , Slapping what is that ???? is it not Memember's bashing ??? but Tanni is taking no Action

here r proofs where GC fans r bashing memebrs khulle aam and no action is taken

comment is " veley b n mind sy pedal bhi🀣 "

here read all the comments ...2-3 pages more ...u will get an idea how they r bashing Memebrs

and no action is taken even after Numerous Reports ...

while we even if use a word like goroo, Fanatic etc etc etc we get warnings and threads get closed .

We r forced to open this thread abt Tanni, we have nothing to do with her personally ... We simply wanna enjoy in JDJ forum  ...we saw it for whole week but not anymore ... We need a new experienced Mod who can handle this forum properly please .

nice post ...pls taani  reality show forum asey hi hotey hai u know  this  ,hum daily soap forum pe kabhi rhey nhi so uska  idea nhi hai but reality show forum asey hi hotey hai they r sesonal 😊