Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

~||Gurmeet in JDJ5||~ Finale Week TRP added

_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

This thread contains articles about Gurmeet and shampa 's performance in JDJ and other related news, pics and videos of Gurmeet and Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5...

All the best Gurmeet and Shampa... Rockkk the dance floor...

SMS code : GUR to 56882

Gurmeet Chaudhary

USP : Married yet desirable

Claim to Fame : Played Ram's role in Ramayana in 2008 , Maan Singh Khurana in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi (2010-2011), Yash Scindhiya in Punarvivah(2012- )

Married with his co-actor Debina (Sita)

Gurmeet Chaudhary made his acting debut with the 2008 television series Ramayan as Lord Rama. Later on he appeared on various reality shows and fiction shows and has to his credit the lead role in one of the most successful and popular show on STAR One Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi. He is now ready to make more girls fall in love with him through his dancing skills.

Page 1

GC TALKS ABOUT JDJ5

PAGE 2

'I love dancing' - Gurmeet Choudhary 

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa celebrates 100 years of Indian Cinema

The Punar Vivah actor will pay tribute to three versions of the drunken hero in his performance tomorrow

Gurmeet's Dev D & Talat's Big B in Jhalaak Dikhhla Jaa!

ONWARDS

Gurmeet Choudhary: Debina gives me moral support for 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5'

Channel proprietorship is a hindrance for TV actor

JHALAK NEWS- GURMEET CHOUDHARY IS MR.PEFECSIONIST!

Small screen, big bucks!

Jhalak, a mix of good and bad..

When Karan Johar apologized Gurmeet's wife

Gurmeet Choudhary puts his illness aside to excel the dance act!

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa With Gurmeet And Gia

Gurmeet to dance in robotic style

The dancing stars of Jhalak get some challenging acts!

GURMEET UNHAPPY ABOUT RUMORS

Debina my lady luck : Gurmeet

Competition gets tougher

GURMEET'S HAND TIED ACT

Gurmeet-Shampa show different color every week

Gurmeet got perfect 30 for Roop Tera Mastana dance

GURMEET injures his shoulder

Gurmeet Choudhary cleared Kjo's confusion over twitter

Gurmeet's performance pics by Scrutiny

Biwi ho to aisi!

Gurmeet didn't impress much!

Khakee is the colour for Gurmeet Choudhary and Remo Dsouza

Gurmeet ka khoon khaki hain!

Gurmeet talks about JDJ experience-Judges & contestant

Foreign dancers on 'Jhalak' get taste of Bollywood,tandoori chiken!

Gurmeet gets the Barfi look and Kareena's heart

I am competing with myself: Jhalak finalist Gurmeet Choudhary

I get to learn new things on Jhalak: Gurmeet

JDJ5 Grand Finale:Will Gurmeet Choudhary win it all?

Eliminated Jhalak contestants of season 5 predict who will emerge as the ultimate winner...

Gurmeet Choudhary is waiting for the "final result" of Jhalak dikhla jaa

GURMEET CHOUDHARY WINS JHALAK DIKHLA JAA SEASON 5

And the winner of Jhalak is Gurmeet Choudhary

Page 35 & Onward...
More about JHALAK WINNER GURMEET CHOUDHARY

Edited by disha_Maan.GC - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_wallflower_ thumbnail

WEEK//SONG                                  TOTAL      REMO    MADHURI    KARAN

1.Tu mera hero                                 23                8                  8                 7

2.Devdas (tribute mix)                     22                7                  7                 8

3.Dil ko tumse pyar hua                  26                8                  9                 9

4.Beera                                            30               10                10              10

5.Abhi kuch dino se                        30                10               10              10

6.Bhala Bura (Aks dialogues)       30                10               10              10

7.Roop tera mastana                     30                10               10              10

8.Lakshya                                        29                  9               10              10

9.Hua chokra jawan re                   27                  9                 9                9

10.Mauja hi mauja(+group relay)    20(+4)          6                 7                7

11.Sarfaroshi ki tamanna(sat)           23                7                 8                8

Rabba main toh mar gaya(sun)         21               7                 7                7

12.Toh phir aao(sat)                            27                9                 9                9

O re kanchi(sun)                                  26                8                 9                9

13.Ranjha ranjha(sat)                         30                10              10             10

Ishq sufiyana(sun)                              25                 8                 9               8

14.Gulabi aakhein                              22                7                  8               7

Bheegi bheegi yaadein                     28                 9                  9            10

15.Main hoon don                              21                  7                 7               7

Rakhtchritra(+group)                  25(+6)                   8                 9               8

16.Idhar chala main udhar chala      27                   9                 9               9

Group relay                                        10                                                          

Youtube video link credit to the uploader channels..

Gurmeet Choudhary's intro

Gurmeet's intro performance

Week 1- Tu mera hero

Week 2- Devdas

Week 3- Dil ko tumse pyar hua

Week 4- Beera

Week 5- Abhi kuch dino se

Week 6- Bhala bura

Week 7- Roop tera mastana

Week 8- Laksya

Week 9- Chokra jawan re

Week 10- Mauja hi mauja

Week 10-Group relay Team Partner

Week 11_1st performance- Sarfaroshi ki tamanna

Week 11_2nd performance- Rabba main toh maar gaya oye

Week 12 (sat)- Toh phir aao

Week 12 (sun)- O re kanchi

Week 13 (sat)- Ranjha ranjha

Week  13 (sun)- Ishq sufiyana

Week 15 (sat)- Zara dil ko tham lo

Week 15 (sun)- Mahadev tandav

Week 15-Group Relay

Finale performance- Idhar chala main udhar chala

Finale performance- Aangrezi Beat

Winner announcement

Gurmeet talks about his journey in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa season5

_wallflower_ thumbnail

_wallflower_ thumbnail

2nd week

3rd week

4th week

5th week

6th week

7th week

8th week

9th week

10th week

11th week

12th week

13th week

14th week

15th week

[url=https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3052414&TPN=36]Finale week[/ur]
_wallflower_ thumbnail

-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice thread dishu...👍🏼
we ll..😊
_wallflower_ thumbnail
GC talks about Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaOVwBc5ByI&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the thread...liked it!
_wallflower_ thumbnail

'I love dancing' - Gurmeet Choudhary

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 | 1:49:53 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1086 Comments 'I love dancing' - Gurmeet Choudhary

Tellybuzz in talks with Gurmeet Choudhary...

Telly actor Gurmeet Choudhary who gained immense popularity with serials Geet hui sabse parayi and currently  Punar Vivah is all set to shake his leg and show his dance talent on Jhalak Dikhla Ja this season. So we got him to reveal his feeling on doing this show.

After acting you've got the opportunity to show your Dancing talent now. How do you feel?

I Love dancing, and showing your dancing talent on a show like jhalak dikhla ja is my luck. I feel glad and very happy that I got this opportunity! I will get to shake my leg on different dance forms as jhalak follows the international dance forms too. I am looking forward to this and excited too. So also I am going to entertain my fans through dancing too!

How is the preparation going for Jhalak Dikhla Ja?

The schedule is very hectic as I have to do the shooting for my daily soap too, but I can't compromise on either shows! So after my 12hours shooting for Punar Vivah I am all set for my dance rehearsals for Jhalak.

Shampa is your choreographer who is an excellent dancing- being her partner how do you feel?

Shampa is an amazing dancer, a very humble and sweet girl. I take her as my Guru and follow her, as every student does for her teacher the same I do! I respect her and I feel I am lucky to get a choreographer like her. Hope I never disappoint her throughout the show!

Which is your favorite dance form?

My favorite dance form is Freestyle.

Who do you think is the toughest competitor to you?

Everyone is best in their own way! A competition is only through when you can compete with yourself and bring out the best within you! So definitely this says I am a competitor to myself!

Do you like dancing? Have you ever learned any dance form?

As I said prior, Yes I do love dancing but I am not a trained dancer!

What are your Expectations on winning the show?

My expectation on wining the show stands : Giving your best shot in whatever you do! Results will turn out to be positive and the best ever!

Who according to you is the toughest judge who you are scared of the most in relation to dancing?

Definitely has to be Remo, he is a amazing choreographer as we all know and has a keen eye for every dance form and I should say on every step too. So, I got to be aware of it when I dance and try my utmost best to not give him any chance to find any mistakes with steps! Hopefully I do so though it is hard!

Gurmeet as an Actor: Entertainer
Gurmeet as a Dancer: Entertainer[Laughs].

A quote for your Fans as a Dancer?

Please support me as you'll have been doing till date as I always need it. I will surely not let you down through my dance too - I am trying hard and will try to live up to you'll expectations too! Love you all!

Reporter and Author: Krishma Solanki

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa celebrates 100 years of Indian Cinema!

Friday, June 22, 2012 | 1:22:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    238 Comments Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa celebrates 100 years of Indian Cinema!

Performances full of Romance, Drama and Comedy await in this week's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'.

Colors tv popular celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 - Dancing with the stars is going to celebrate the glory of 100 years of cinema this week. We hear that the contestants of Jhalak are going to dedicate their dance performances to some of the evergreen melodies of Bollywood.

Gurmeet Choudhary is going to perform on tracks of all the three Devdas viz, Dilip Kumar's to Shah Rukh Khan's Chalak Chalak and the modern version of Dev D. Gurmeet relates himself to the modern version of Dev D.

On the other side, Gazal Masterio Talat Aziz is dedicating his act to the Shehanshah of Bollywood Amitabh Bachchan. He will be seen grooving on the songs like Khaike Paan Banaraswala and Yeh Mera Dil with his partner Ankita.

Ravi Kishan will be performing as Chulbul Pandey of Dabangg, while Bharti Singh will try to make audience laugh with her funny performance which she is dedicating to Munna Bhai. Giaa Manek will be seen performing to the dance number of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. 

Actors are leaving no stone unturned to deliver flawless performances. According to the source, Pratyusha Banerjee cried after she forgot one step during her performance.

This week's Jhalak will be a perfect combination of comedy and drama making the audience relive the journey of 100 glorious years of Indian Cinema. 

Author: Anwesha Kamal

The Punar Vivah actor will pay tribute to three versions of the drunken hero in his performance tomorrow

Videos @ https://wikinewforum.info/content.php?213-23rd-June-2012-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa-5-Performances-to-watch-out-for

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 is celebrating 100 years of Indian Cinema and what better way to do it than honour three popular stars of Bollywood cinema in one go? Gurmeet Choudhary surely thinks so as that's what he has chosen to do in tomorrow's (June 23) episode. No, he won't be dancing to the tunes of all the Khans. The Punar Vivah actor will portray Devdas, the iconic character whom three of our stars have essayed on screen. He and his choreographer Shampa will dance to songs from Dilip Kumar's Devdas, Shahrukh Khan's Devdas and Abhay Deol's Dev.D. We've heard that Chalak chalak and Emotional atyachaar are two of the songs he has chosen for his performance. Looks like he has forgotten KL Saigal, the original Devdas. Isn't that sad?

Gurmeet's Dev D & Talat's Big B in Jhalaak Dikhhla Jaa!

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa will commemorate 100 years of cinema on Saturday, 23rd June 2012. And some of the contestants will play tribute to the greatest cine artists of the Indian film industry.

In a special act, TV hottie Gurmeet Choudhary will pay tribute to the three Devdas' of Bollywood: Dilip Kumar, Shahrukh Khan and the modern Dev D: Abhay Deol. And so grueling have his dance practices been with choreographer Champa that the busy actor does not even get time to spend with wife Debina. But Gurmeet's not complaining! This is his chance to prove his dancing prowess. Maybe he will leave his love for the bottle on the show and pay attention to all the beauties alongside him.

Joining Gurmeet will be Ghazal maestro
Talat Aziz who will pay a tribute to Big B ( Amitabh Bachchan). Talat and his partner Ankita are set to groove on songs like Khaike Paan Banaraswala and Ye Mera Dil. Will Talat show the judges that he clearly is the shahenshah of the stage and will Gurmeet convincingly enact Devdas?

Link :

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Gurmeets-Dev-D-Talats-Big-B-in-Jhalaak-Dikhhla-Jaa/articleshow/14333637.cms

_wallflower_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: gururockss

awesome thread dishu

thanks dear...😊