can we have a new Mod for JDJ section ?

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
don't close this thread without proper reply , discussion please .

JDJ forum is really a mess right now and viewbie Tannipartener is not doing a proper job . I am not saying she is biased or something but handling reality show forums r more hard than handling daily soap forums ... we need an experienced Mod for JDJ section .

here r proofs

when this forum started there were Three GC AT's ...out of those after compain Tanni closed one and kept Two open . 😕...why she didn't close another AT ?

and whole week forum was full of gurmeet choudhary threads , same kind of threads which were not closed . There r lots of examples but I will post only threads which happened in last Two days

i started this thread

Tanni closed it with this note

Can be disccused in Ravi Kissen At/ Written Update thread/ performance Analysis Thread/ Dance Critique corner.
Topic Closed

while there r so many other gurmeet threads ( only posting which were opnened in last two days, Not whole week ) ...

does not there threads fall under the same catagory ? why Tanni didn't close these threads saying " post in GC AT's / Dance Critique corner " etc ????

this topic was closed for using the word goroo ( guru spelled as goroo ) ...and also for Bashing

this note

Gorooo?

Topic opened specifically for bashing.
Topic Closed.

if this thread was full of bashing can I know when GC fans call us Mad, mental , Slapping what is that ???? is it not Memember's bashing ??? but Tanni is taking no Action

here r proofs where GC fans r bashing memebrs khulle aam and no action is taken

comment is " veley b n mind sy pedal bhi🤣 "

here read all the comments ...2-3 pages more ...u will get an idea how they r bashing Memebrs

and no action is taken even after Numerous Reports ...

while we even if use a word like goroo, Fanatic etc etc etc we get warnings and threads get closed .

We r forced to open this thread abt Tanni, we have nothing to do with her personally ... We simply wanna enjoy in JDJ forum  ...we saw it for whole week but not anymore ... We need a new experienced Mod who can handle this forum properly please .

Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agree With U Rowdiest 
They Call member sick ,poor ,bullies no action just general note
when vip said something the note is for individual  
they bash members in GC AT's 
and GC ke 3 4 AT's Chal rahe ha 😕 baki ke nahe chal sakti 
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

Agree With U Rowdiest 

They Call member sick ,poor ,bullies no action just general note
when vip said something the note is for individual  

I don't even see a generel note ...gunda gardi macha takhi hain and mods r closing all non- GC fan's thread ...not even touching any Gc fan's threads ...they r using bad words, gaaliya and donnu what but they r free to say anything but we r not

spamming ki to baat hi mat karo

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I don't even see a generel note ...gunda gardi macha takhi hain and mods r closing all non- GC fan's thread ...not even touching any Gc fan's threads ...they r using bad words, gaaliya and donnu what but they r free to say anything but we r not

spamming ki to baat hi mat karo

yaar ek kisi topic ma dekha tha ma ne note but general 
thay call fools sick bullies etc etc poor peoples etc etc 
fans kare to raas leela ha main karo to sala character dheela ha 😆
Ok, I'm not suppose to post in this forum anymore but, I would like to leave some feedback as well.
Your post is absolutely right. A+++ for that 👏 
[Quote=TheRowdiest]if this thread was full of bashing can I know when GC fans call us Mad, mental , Slapping what is that ???? is it not Memember's bashing ??? but Tanni is taking no Action [/QUOTE]

Please add "fools, chapal se maar 😭😆, no life,  bullies, sick minded, dirty, dirty-minded"  🤬 

I agree with you that a Reality show forum is always very hype.

Especially when Guru Ramayan is  the participant . . . *moment of silence*

I feel TanniPartner should be entitled to some help by having co-MOD.

I'm sure the amount of notifications Tanni gets against NON-GC-LOVERS are HUGE and it must be very hard for her to handle it all by herself.

Especially when those reports are written by 12 year old phankis.. 🤣 

My suggestion for this forum

- 1AT per TEAM (ex Salman-Isha)  - No individual AT's. GC fans can make them in CELEBRITY FAN CLUB.  😃 

- JDJ Chat Club should be fully open to severe criticism that can be also called insults. Just like Bollywood Section CC. Moderators should only be bothered if 1 member is insulting another member.

This way, the members who want to pour their heart out, can do happily and the member who don't want to read anything against Guru Ramayan can stay away  😊 

- Attacking Members just because those members don't like your GOD shouldn't be tolerated. AT ALL.

Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you...why was both Bharti's AT closed when other ATz were open?? they were closed without an explanation

everyone is equal in this forum..so everyone should be treated the same in d forum

if the Mods find bashing..all of the people should be punished..not just ban for using metaphors or a spelling mistake

while other members are bashing some members all in open & they are not even getting a warning..

JDJ has always been a controversial forum along with BB...these forums always need Modz with lotz of experience & patience

no offence 2 TaaniPartner

Originally posted by: V.I.P

Ok, I'm not suppose to post in this forum anymore but, I would like to leave some feedback as well.
Your post is absolutely right. A+++ for that 👏 
[Quote=TheRowdiest]if this thread was full of bashing can I know when GC fans call us Mad, mental , Slapping what is that ???? is it not Memember's bashing ??? but Tanni is taking no Action

Please add "fools, chapal se maar 😭😆, no life,  bullies, sick minded, dirty, dirty-minded"  🤬 

I agree with you that a Reality show forum is always very hype.

Especially when Guru Ramayan is  the participant . . . *moment of silence*

I feel TanniPartner should be entitled to some help by having co-MOD.

I'm sure the amount of notifications Tanni gets against NON-GC-LOVERS are HUGE and it must be very hard for her to handle it all by herself.

Especially when those reports are written by 12 year old phankis.. 🤣 

My suggestion for this forum

- 1AT per TEAM (ex Salman-Isha)  - No individual AT's. GC fans can make them in CELEBRITY FAN CLUB.  😃 

- JDJ Chat Club should be fully open to severe criticism that can be also called insults. Just like Bollywood Section CC. Moderators should only be bothered if 1 member is insulting another member.

This way, the members who want to pour their heart out, can do happily and the member who don't want to read anything against Guru Ramayan can stay away  😊 

- Attacking Members just because those members don't like your GOD shouldn't be tolerated. AT ALL.

👏 Great Post CLaps
Agree with each and every word 👏
Sarikakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
LOL aapko pata nahi hai woh Television ka BadSHAAH hai so how can somebody Dare to Close anything for him.  ROFL. Guru na hua koi bhagwaan ho gaya hai. his fans don't realize they are pulling him down doing this. Dimaag nahi hai.

MODS KYA INDIA-FORUM ka owner tak biased hai. PROOF I can send him tons of proofs in his kolkata addreess. This is no more a FORUM, its more FRAUDOM.  Don't expect anything from mods

Originally posted by: harpkaur

agree with you...why was both Bharti's AT closed when other ATz were open?? they were closed without an explanation

everyone is equal in this forum..so everyone should be treated the same in d forum

if the Mods find bashing..all of the people should be punished..not just ban for using metaphors or a spelling mistake

while other members are bashing some members all in open & they are not even getting a warning..

JDJ has always been a controversial forum along with BB...these forums always need Modz with lotz of experience & patience

no offence 2 TaaniPartner

agree with u harpoo 
India-Forums,

Just because Gurmeet Chaudhry provides this website a BLOG, and gives time doesn't mean you have to be biased towards all other members who think Johnny Lever is a better actor then Gurmeet Chaudhry right.

If I think Gurmeet has constipated expressions, that is MY opinion. I shouldn't be getting banned for it.

Gurmeet Chaudhry must be a GOD for many but we certainly aren't amongst that group.

Please equalize all members.