Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarikakapoor

LOL aapko pata nahi hai woh Television ka BadSHAAH hai so how can somebody Dare to Close anything for him.  ROFL. Guru na hua koi bhagwaan ho gaya hai. his fans don't realize they are pulling him down doing this. Dimaag nahi hai.

MODS KYA INDIA-FORUM ka owner tak biased hai. PROOF I can send him tons of proofs in his kolkata addreess. This is no more a FORUM, its more FRAUDOM.  Don't expect anything from mods

That is because Gurmeet Chaudhry has a huge fanbase on india-forums. Plus india-forums need to be nice to those who are providing them entertainment to run their tellybuzz and blogs.

That's completely fine. When you are in business, you need to do all of this. But why  are we the ones suffering? Isn't there any way at all to control these OVERLY OBSESSED PHANKHEY?

Another suggestion from my side.

Please open a seperate section called  "GURMEET CHAUDHRY" . . Hopefully everything will workout.

Originally posted by: V.I.P

India-Forums,

Just because Gurmeet Chaudhry provides this website a BLOG, and gives time doesn't mean you have to be biased towards all other members who think Johnny Lever is a better actor then Gurmeet Chaudhry right.

If I think Gurmeet has constipated expressions, that is MY opinion. I shouldn't be getting banned for it.

Gurmeet Chaudhry must be a GOD for many but we certainly aren't amongst that group.

Please equalize all members.

😃
yeah all member ko equal hona chaiyeh 
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i remember samething happened in JDJ 3 with KSG...he had a blog with IF at that time & i felt that he was given prefrence & hiz fans were allowed to say whatever they want to

then what is point of creating a public platform? if we the General public r suffering

i understand ppl love to support their favz but seriously...this is way over...

Originally posted by: V.I.P

That is because Gurmeet Chaudhry has a huge fanbase on india-forums. Plus india-forums need to be nice to those who are providing them entertainment to run their tellybuzz and blogs.

That's completely fine. When you are in business, you need to do all of this. But why  are we the ones suffering? Isn't there any way at all to control these OVERLY OBSESSED PHANKHEY?

Another suggestion from my side.

Please open a seperate section called  "GURMEET CHAUDHRY" . . Hopefully everything will workout.

@Red Yeh Bilkul sahi ha ðŸ˜†
I agree with VIPs suggestion that JDJ forum needs a couple of more mods to help Tanni. It is unfair to expect her to look after the forum 24x7 or read through entire threads to understand who might have started the instigation and so on. And just depending on the Reported post can be very unfair as not everyone has the same idea when it comes to what needs to be reported and what not.

Regarding types/number of posts, I am sure I saw a rule that said only 1 AT per contestant. It would be good to enforce that rule strictly.

JDJ is a wonderful show but some particular fans are starting to seem pretty creepy. Mods really need to step up and make that forum a clean place. But if you are strict be equally strict with everyone. If mods think a post would be better if edited, go ahead and edit.But all this needs more time and effort. Thus the request for more mods is valid

Originally posted by: harpkaur

i remember samething happened in JDJ 3 with KSG...he had a blog with IF at that time & i felt that he was given prefrence & hiz fans were allowed to say whatever they want to

then what is point of creating a public platform? if we the General public r suffering

i understand ppl love to support their favz but seriously...this is way over...

main apni baat karo to i like star but never suported or defend 
aur main kisi sick bullies waghera jab bulonga kisi ko jab mere maa baap bhai bhen pe baat agye to kisi celeb ke lye dosre ko sick poor bullies etc etc bulana yeh mere samjh se bahar ha 
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

I agree with VIPs suggestion that JDJ forum needs a couple of more mods to help Tanni. It is unfair to expect her to look after the forum 24x7 or read through entire threads to understand who might have started the instigation and so on. And just depending on the Reported post can be very unfair as not everyone has the same idea when it comes to what needs to be reported and what not.

Regarding types/number of posts, I am sure I saw a rule that said only 1 AT per contestant. It would be good to enforce that rule strictly.

JDJ is a wonderful show but some particular fans are starting to seem pretty creepy. Mods really need to step up and make that forum a clean place. But if you are strict be equally strict with everyone. If mods think a post would be better if edited, go ahead and edit.But all this needs more time and effort. Thus the request for more mods is valid

i agree with you

JDJ is a gud show but ppl are making it annoying..i love reality showz..but i dont want to stop watching dem jst cuz of deze ppl.

all the rules should be equal to all the members
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 you should have atleast waited for the reply of the pm you sent before starting this thread.

Since both the matter of the Pm and the opening post are same, my replies will come here only.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
tanni i sent u that pm yesterday and i guessed as it was sunday u must be busy but then u closed all other threads except all GC related thread , spamming threads , proves u deliberately left those open and closed other threads and last week during week days too it has happened  then i cldn't wait 

and yes u alone can not handle this forum , we need more mods ...atleast One more 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

tanni i sent u that pm yesterday and i guessed as it was sunday u must be busy but then u closed all other threads on Satureday except all GC related thread , spamming threads , proves u deliberately left those open and closed other threads and last week during week days too it has happened  then i cldn't wait 

and yes u alone can not handle this forum , we need more mods ...atleast One more 

Your PM came to me on monday morning, when i was at work. You must have sent me the pm  after i logged off. I can only come online through phone while at work, i closed one thread on GC which was on first page and went back to work.

I have no problem with another mod coming. It will take a lot off my hand.
At the moment, i am typing a response to your post. Let me please finish it and post it and then we can continue this discussion.