Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Glad that you have started this ff...
loved every moment in it...reliving the best times of the past...
the only thing that nullifies the pain from the way the current trck is progressing...
thanku dear...

PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for this update.

So soothing in current times. I really love the idea of reading and revisiting those happy times in your FF. This is just amazing. I love you for this, Nandy! 🤗

And the way you pen Ram's feelings is superlative!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nandy well done.. Reliving those beautiful moments from Ram's point of view, privy to his inner most thoughts and fears is  like a meandering brook. Soon it will turn into a majestic river when it meets its rightful partner(meaning the milan of Raya).. Great writing thats equally riveting..Good carry on.. 
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic as usual! U portrayed his emotions on those days perfectly, really magnificent!
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh di, u seem to remember very miniscule reactions of Ram nd Priya. Even the thing that he has told she looked good and she didn't hear him. Just fantastic.
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinimp

hi punya, 
thank you very much... am really happy that my friends like what I write... and for me the first 75-80 episodes of the show really showcase the real ram kapoor... that is the character for who the show was created - at least in my belief... after that the cv's started focusing on making him more golu than the Ram Kapoor... and the first 50 episodes are my all time favorite... both the actor and the  character charmed the hell out of me... 

I would say first 90episodes, they were simply divine. I share your belief.Later I  even complained that  they are  only showing glimpses  his amazing talent.His half smile.crinkling eyes,mischievous and innocent at the same times UFF.Kya bolun kya chodun.Thank you for taking us  to those golden days.
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

I would say first 90episodes, they were simply divine. I share your belief.Later I  even complained that  they are  only showing glimpses  his amazing talent.His half smile.crinkling eyes,mischievous and innocent at the same times UFF.Kya bolun kya chodun.Thank you for taking us  to those golden days.

hi sahana
I have to really agree with you..when I write I want to focus on every little action of his...and there is so much...it is paradise for a total RAM fan like me but not all would appreciate it and I am leaving quiet a bit to the imagination...but really thanks for liking my6 work...it most certainly eggs me on to write more about my dream boat
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👏Thanks Nandini, such a lovely update, loving every day, its like revisiting old BALH, Thank you so much 🤗for this great idea. please update soon, Love the way Ram is sharing his feelings with us, beautiful, I loved the first 100 episodes, they were the best times of BALH, loved each and every moment between Ram and Priya, I still go and check some of those to refresh myself, so sick of the current track, Balh has ended for me. I can not see this lovely people in so much pain. Eagerly waiting for the next update😍
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so cute  awesomely  wrriten

Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ap ka yeh faisla apko pyar krna sikhayega or hume raya ke dreamland me jayega lovely ff 
continue soon the next part🤗 👏