Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Fabulous di. I somehow wish u could have incorporated Priya's weird behaviour at the lift. I don't say he must remember that Asswine, but Priya holding onto his arm and calling him her fiancee is obviously a big thing. 😊
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes yes yes!

You covered the restro fight and the accidental proposal! Lovely!!

I just love your FF Nandy!! Sooo amazing! Specially in trying times like these. You are so effortless while penning down RK's emotions.. his thoughts come so naturally to you! Really.. this is so soothing...

Thanks for writing this one Nandy. Love ya! 🤗
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Yes yes yes!

You covered the restro fight and the accidental proposal! Lovely!!

I just love your FF Nandy!! Sooo amazing! Specially in trying times like these. You are so effortless while penning down RK's emotions.. his thoughts come so naturally to you! Really.. this is so soothing...

Thanks for writing this one Nandy. Love ya! 🤗

thanks punya..

and love you too baby... your ST fascination and my RK fascination ... wonder where it will take us? and yea... his thoughts do come naturally to me because i see him as the epitome of my perfect man... imperfections and all... I love the guy man absolutely, totally and without any reservation...
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChitaRK

Fabulous di. I somehow wish u could have incorporated Priya's weird behaviour at the lift. I don't say he must remember that Asswine, but Priya holding onto his arm and calling him her fiancee is obviously a big thing. 😊

hi chitra,

thanks for liking it... and yes I should have incorporated that ... miss aypoindi... i do not know how... because if i am fascinated by ram kapoor his fascination is priya... will try and jiggle it somewhere ...

thanks again 
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this is really v nyc... have read first part... awesome.. RK feelings r expressed.. !!... going to read next... wanna give u a comment to every part... sorry for being late... & thank u.. !!

salsaly thumbnail
hmm.. second part is really nyc... love the way u expressed  ram's feeling  about ram priya washroom scene... thanks.. !!

salsaly thumbnail
third part was nyc too.. thank u... !!

fanraya thumbnail
👏Wow Nandini, this is amazing, love the way Ram thinks, Superlike. Please continue soon..
salsaly thumbnail
wow.. awesome part... love the way ram praised priya...!!

salsaly thumbnail
so lovely feelings about meetings with priya... hmm... & proposal... too good yaar !!