Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Awesome start!!!
So abhay is overprotective for his brother.
I liked the way u have shown abhay's character.
It's ok, small updates doesn't matter for me atleast. Continue soon.

thanx romi..glad u like it😊

Originally posted by: .tanu.

Nice update. Loved the bonding between the brothers. So someone told Abhay to go to india... I wonder what all that is about. Waiting for next chapter:)

thanx tanu..hm..there are a lot of mysteries which will be revealed slowly
@prima,@beenish,@janagi,@shivani,@hema-rawat,@nidha:thank u..for ur lovely comments
@urmi:hehe will give a long update

2.BACK TO THE ROOTS

It turned out that a black Mercedes was waiting for them at the Jabalpur airport, but the driver would not name the person who had sent the car."Master will be waiting for you.He said he wants to introduce himself personally.I only have orders to take you both to him."he said.
"Its that ancestral house we own here right?"Abhay asked the driver wh nodded.Abhay then held out his hand."okey.! Give me the keys.We don't need a driver to take us there.Just give us directions and we'll go."
The driver hesitated."But-"
Abhay stepped forward,and said in a  low and firm tone that had an air of finality to it."i think i have made myself clear! just hand over me the keys n go, tell ur master whoever he is,that we're going to meet him alone.If u're in fear that u will be fired,don't worry, I'll manage it.Now,hurry and give us directions."
With a sigh the driver gave them directions."Keep driving till u cross that forested area.U will cross a tea stall on the way.Turn to its left and then the second-turn right.That's all."he finished.
"Thank u"said Abhay,as he beckoned to his brother to follow him.The driver helped them load their luggages.Abhay and Brijesh got in and Abhay started the car.

"Don't u think it's all a little suspicious?I mean.. a stranger calls us here,where we've not come for years and he doesn't say his name-"Brijesh started,his face sullen.
"I don't think it's a trap or anything"Abhay cut his brother short,his eyes fixed on the road ahead."It's a bit weird,i admit,but I have a strong instinct that there's something here.Besides,I'm pretty sure I heard that voice before."
"Instincts can be wrong!!" Brijesh grumbled,still not convinced."And what is the point of coming back here,Abhay? We are learning to let go of the past,we are trying to be happy with each other,and this person-tries to drag us back to the very place where our parents died?Why?"
Abhay's face softened as he glanced at his brother."I know,Brishy"he said,his tone turning gentle."I know it feels kind of strange.All these years,no relatives ever tried to contact us from India.Hell,we don't even know if we have any.And I tried finding out about our parents reality.but Nobody really told us,u know.Barely two days after their death,we were sent to Italy.That's why I am more curious.But I promise I won't let anything bad happen to u."
Brijesh managed a small smile.His elder brother was always thinking about protecing him,shielding him.This had increased ever since they had been sent to Italy.He had been only four then and Abhay had been seven.Brijesh knew that in the process of protecting him,his brother had taken on a lot more than people his age should.He had grown up too quickly,to protect his younger brother,and he had become cold,uncaring to the ruthless world.But inside,Brijesh knew,his brother had a golden heart,and he loved his brother for what he was.He adored him. and just like his brother he was more worried for Abhay than himself! but it's just that, he never said it,unlike his brother.

They fell into a comfortable silence,Brijesh feeling a little relaxed now.MadhyaPradesh was known for it's beauty. And They had reached the part of the road where there were forests on either side,and Abhay increased the speed of the car,now that there was no traffic around. 
It happened suddenly,one moment there was nothing but empty roads ahead of them,and the next moment a boy stood suddenly in front of the car,staring at it in horror.Abhay pulled the brakes so hard,that both he and Brijeh almost fell out of their seat bealts.
"W-what happened?"Brijesh stammered.
"The boy-he came in front-"Abhay turned towards the front but to his utter astonishment the road was empty.Where was that boy he had seen?
Brijesh was staring at him with a strange look on his face."Abhay? r u okay?"
"Y-Yeah."said Abhay,frowning.He wasn't the type to hallucinate.Then-
"Abhay,wait!"Brijesh shouted excitedly.He was staring excitedly at a tree."I want to take a picture of that bird sitting there.See?"he pointed."It's  a rare species.I'll be back just in a second.Please?"
Abhay smiled."okay,hurry."
Brijesh gave a grin,took out his i-phone and rushed out. Abhay came out too,wanting some fresh air.And that was wen he saw the boy again.Near the outskirts of the forest.Heart hammering,Abhay called out to him"Hey,kid!! Are u okay?Hey?"Unconsciously,he started to approach the boy.But the boy didn't seem to have heard him.He ran into the jungle.Abhay didn't even know why he was following him.There was something weird about the whole situation."Hey,what's ur name?"He called out again."What're u doing here alone?"But the boy continued walking deeper into the forest.Abhay was about to follow when he felt a hand on his shoulder.Startled he turned around to find a worried Brijesh standing."What r u doing here,Abhay?And whom were u calling?"
Abhay turned around again but he could no longer see the boy.Just then his eyes caught sight of a wooden cabin.It looked old and abandoned,with leaves and twigs all over it.
"Abhay?"Brijesh called again."Are u sure u're okay?We need to move.It will rain soon."
Sure enough,clouds were beginning to form.Abhay tore his eyes away from the cabi,his mind full of the weird incident that had just happened.He woud see to it later,he decided.He gave a reassuring smile to his brother."I'm fine Brisshy.Let's go."
                                                                                    ******************

Seoni- (MadhyaPradesh)

When Abhay finally pulled up outside their destination,Brijesh gasped."This is where our parents lived?"
Abhay sighed and nodded."We didn't stay here when we stayed in India.This is our grandfather's house actually.U've never been here before.I came here only once,before u were born."A servant had come out from the huge mansion,and had started to unload their luggages."Master is waiting for u inside."Abhay simply nodded,and he and Brijesh set off through the tiled pathway towards the sprawling mansion.Brijesh couldn't help himself from gaping and Abhay didn't blame him.Well-tended gardens had sprung up on both sides of the pathway.The mansion in itself was a splendour.It had that regal,aristrocratic touch to it that exists in palaces and castles.They climbed up a few steps to find themselves in front of a pair of mahogany double doors,which another servant opened with a bow. Feeling like outsiders in a palace,Abhay and Brijesh entered.They found themselves in a huge carpeted hallway,with a chandelier in the ceiling and portraits and paintings adorning the walls.A staircase made of marble led to the top floors.In fact it was Brijesh who was noticing all this grandeur with his mouth open.Abhay had frozen as soon as he had set his eyes on the person who was waiting for them.Now he understood why his voice had seemed so familiar.It was because he had heard it before."U are Chand,right?"he asked."U were the one who was with us at the airport when we were sent off to Italy.That's why ur voice seems familiar."Brijesh's attention snapped back to the other two.
Chand merely gave a small smile."U do have a good memory."
Abhay suddenly felt angry."Why?Why did u send us away there?"
Chand sighed."It was decided from before Abhay.If anything was to happen to your parents I was to become ur guardian.And i merely did my duty then.It was safest for you to be far away from here,and I thought of Italy,afterall your father was born there."
Abhay frowned."Safe?What do you mean?"
Chand gave another sigh."Let's not think about the past"He smiled."Both of u have grown into strong men,and ur parents would be proud o-"
"Why did u call us?"asked Brijesh irritably.He was always sensitive when it came to  discussions where parents were mentioned.
"Well"Chand began."Why don't u both freshen up-"
"We haven't come to freshen up"said Abhay,his tone both polite and firm."Could u please tell us what became so urgent that we had to arrive here immediately?I told u over the phone that I wouldn't discuss anything related to properties,if that's what u want to talk about.Our lawyers-"
"no"said Chand hurriedly."Of course it's something else."How to say it?He thought.He remembered the words clearly "He must discover his legacy himself.The shock he feels on knowing the truth will act as a trigger to his powers." Chand sighed.This was gong to be difficult."Er..before we start our discussion why don't u have a look around?U know,see everything."Abhay was about to protest but there had been an odd look in Chand's eyes when he had said "everything".It was gone in a second,but Abhay was sure he had not imagined it.His instinct told him that something was up here.Brijesh was already exploring,his attention diverted by an antique painting in the hallway.He looked at Chand and gave a nod."I'll just have a quick look around"he said.
"Take ur time"said Chand,and Abhay saw that look pass through his eyes again."i'll wait."
                                                                      **************
As Abhay looked around the house,he wondered whether he had imagined that look in Chand's face.He could see nothing out of the ordinary here in this house.although no one had lived here for years,it was well maintained,like most of their other properties both in India n Italy. He had now walked to a corridor right at the very end of the ground floor when a small spot on the otherwise spotless wall.Curious he approached it.When he was near enough,he saw it was actually a symbol,a weird one he had never seen before,a sun with two sword like objects crossing over it.On closer inspection,Abhay saw that those objects resembled stakes.Curious,Abhay ran his fingers over the symbol,pressing it lightly in the process.
To his shock and surprise,like sliding doors the wall slid open.Abhay couldn't believe what he was seeing.A secret passageway?Was he dreaming?Curiosity getting the better of him he stepped inside.The corridor was dark when he entered and a faint weird smell mixed with damp air reached his nostrils.Abhay wrinkled his nose and moved forward.Soon he saw high windows on both sides of the passageway with light from the outside coming.He frowned.Why were windows made so high?It was cloudy today but he was sure that on sunny days sunlight would flood this corridor.As he reached the end,he saw cellars there,made of strong silvery bars.Abhay blinked.Silvery bars?Was he dreaming or what?Just then,A black object lying on the floor caught his attention.He went towards it and picked t up.It was a diary.It didn't look very old but was still covered with dust.Abhay dusted it clean and flipped it open.Inside in small neat handwriting was written.
This diary belongs to Mariam Rodrigues.
Heart hammering,Abhay stared at the diary. Mariam was his mother's name! As far as he knew,they had been Raichands.And his mother's maiden name hadn't been Rodrigues either.Then what was this?Another woman?Was it too much of a coincidenc?Burning with curiosity,Abhay turned to the first page and started to read...
(THE second chapter ends here...do press the like button and say how it was😳)
Edited by ..tora.tangled. - 11 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
---edited---

superbly written tora!!! 🤗love it...❤️.you have explained everything wonderfully with exact details..nd the errie feel all around...⭐️ lets see now...wat mystery is waiting for abhay!!! 😉 great job dear !!! 👍🏼 Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Brilliantly written Tora 👏 The way u had described the mansion n Abhay wandering on his own, I could literally imagine each n everything like it was happening before my eyes 👏 Brilliant ⭐️ This concept is superb! Amazing, I am loving it. Please unfold the mystery soon. So Chand is trying to help Abhay n Brijesh accept their legacy? 😃 Brilliant 😊 BTW how will Pia fit into this story? Waiting to see how Abhiya relation will progress too along with the main plot of course 😳

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow tora. u sure are bulding up the  mystery very nicely. great work.
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wahooo gr8 update⭐️😊👏...really suspence...continue soon plzzz nxt chapter😊

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update
so is abhay a wiccan or a vampire???
what's the boy's connection to abhay...is he some ghost?
i think may be abhay might learn all his secrets after reading that diary...waitin for that...
thanks for pm

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update..
The story is getting interesting..there is so much suspense & mysteries...
Continue soon
thanx for the pm
tc