The Chaotic Concoctions Gallery

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

So Kanks and I here, in a completely random mood, decided that we needed to compile, whatever sense and nonsense we have written over the years, in one single place, so as it's easier   for both us and our readers to keep a track of it.

For those who are unfamiliar with the chaotic minds behind this randomness, let me just provide a small introduction. It just Kankshita aka Savage and Nidhi aka Sawyer_Tom.

Anyways without much ado, we present to you, our Grand Gallery- The Chaotic Concoctions!😃

THE CHAOTIC CONCOCTIONS GALLERY 🥳🥳

Edited by Sawyer_Tom - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i n d e x

SwaRon OS – It All Ends With Cold Coffee

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I wrote this one a month ago, that was probably my initial days around En and I made her review it. Not having written romance as romance really goes for really long, I was skeptical about this one but I suddenly like it, so here it is, our first publication in our gallery.

Drop in and let us know how good I am at writing and En, at reviewing. Sorry, modesty doesn't come to me naturally!

PS. It's basically on SwaRon because I visualized them whilst I was writing, but as it goes, there's no names mentioned. 😳

SwaRon OS: It All Ends With Cold Coffee

An interestingly forlorn excuse for a girl is whom I have chosen to fall in love with, and this time, to remain in love with. I have stumbled through phases and I have inferred out of them my inability to decipher things rightly. Now, maybe she has been right all along for calling me a member of the United Society of Jerks. It is quite possible that a jerk is what I am and to tell you the truth, nobody can really undergo the amount of sentiment she goes, I claimed to know of the effect I leave on her, on everybody but she has been proving me wrong since three years now, and since I am so intelligent, I have only recently figured the same.

I do not remember the first time we met, all I do remember is the first time I noticed the oddity of her nature, and that is saying something. She never said anything that could justify the suspicion in her eyes. She never really mouthed her doubts and insecurities, but I knew for myself that something major in my head had gone berserk to have noticed that. I never had to control my thoughts before this, turns out now, I began seeing everything vividly, and retaining all the information. And normally, it would have been a cakewalk for me to brush aside my thoughts about a girl. My observation range is not a teaspoonful in capacity, but I generally got over it before. This time, I could not.

I have known a bunch of other girlfriends from school just like her. You do know people by face and establish acquaintances when you are in the same school all this while. At first, I had no reason to give up my gentle and aloof disposition and take up something as brutal as the responsibility of reciprocating to the hints I had been receiving for a while, okay ' three years, tops. Here's a major chunk of information I missed ' the woman is in love with me, and I don't know what I did to get her to do that.

I never really gave it a thought but it is exceedingly plausible that I am not over a petty crush I harboured over one of the jerks I knew, way back in my ninth grade, or it could have been eighth grade, for all we know. As such, I had other things to do, and I naturally felt more interested in them rather than in being a lovesick puppy for the rest of my youth. I, for one never understood how much someone could mean to me, if I did not even know them.

I would like to believe we became friends, anyway, around our eleventh grade, ironically that was when we opted for different streams and our sections changed again. Anyhow, we were friends and it was all my doing, I had put two weeks of effort in it. Eventually, we got to joking, hanging and fooling around, and I will never understand if all three mean the same in lingo, go figure. Gradually, class eleven happened and we got busy, naturally.

I was certain about falling in love by January of this year. It was brutally cold and a bunch of fifteen of my schoolmates, including him had come over for a post-New-Year party, or whatever it was. My friends just wanted to come over and we had already celebrated New Year's. So, everybody was in the living room, my parents, on the second floor and positively asleep. Guess what? I was doing the dishes.

And he walks in like all my stacks of saucers and cutlery and bowls would render white and shiny and when he would properly be inside the kitchen, they might as well levitate into their respective racks. Yeah, there is an aura about him, like he secretly knows he stands out and the smirk he wishes to give is private, so he'd just wear a smile and walk around like a boss.

'You need help?' he asked.

'Uh, no, I do dishes worth the whole kitchen on daily basis, thanks.' I sneered.

'Let me,' he asserted, anyway and we washed and wiped in coordination.

So, my realization was not grand, not in the least ' it was this thing here, I had seen him being kind to people a lot. I knew he'd never give me any special treatment. He was naturally, kind enough to bear with all sorts of people. His disposition was aloof, I was his friend but he had many, many friends, and probably that is about it. I loved him but half-acquaintances-half-friends were all we could be.

I did feel confident that morning. I did not have to brush up any conversational skills (as this was positively the only time I was going to talk things with a lady, anyway) or convince myself of whatever sanity I could calculate in what I was about to do. I had fallen in love with her and I did not know how I was going to keep that to myself. Sure, I have been an ignorant moron for three years and all but that is how I am, I'd like to believe. I simply do not hold with the special treatment. People were all the same to me, until much recently when I realized in my head, I never did reckon her as part of the people lot.

I realized I love her last week. I was just lying in bed, my iPod was plugged and I was randomly going through my playlist. I came across songs she had once recommended to me. The smile that must have spread on my face was uncanny; I know because it was probably hurting my jaw, I was smiling so hard. Her face had materialized in front of me, how she would almost jump up and down as she would tell me what songs to listen, she must really love the band. See, that's about it ' I notice, I know but I still don't notice and I still don't know. But even I am not that thick, I was sure, I loved her.

Hence, finally I believed to have it in me to go up to her and tell how I felt, just talk to her about it. I chose that late March morning. I had seen her parents brisk walking in a garden near their bungalow, so it was just going to be her in the house. The best fashion to carry out the whole thing was this, right in the morning, afresh and with every stair I climbed, the goodwill grew onto me.

I rang the doorbell and a minute later I saw her standing right in front of me. She wore a singularly white nightdress, and her hair was compiled in a bun and rested on the nape of her neck. I probably woke her up before time.

"Hey!" he greeted me at half past six in the morning, like it was routine.

"Um, hey, there, come on in." I told him like he was my best friend in the whole world and like I was used to seeing him in my house first thing in the morning. Furthermore, whatever was up with my clothes; okay scratch that; I cannot sleep all covered up.

I led him to the kitchen and proceeded to the kitchen counter while he occupied very awkwardly one of the chairs of the dining table. I blended us two long glasses of cold coffee with chocolate syrup and ice-cream, and I will seriously recommend against consumption of such a beverage in the morning. Pity, him and I both hated tea.

"Whoa, you can make stuff." He commented like it was news to him, probably it was.

"Yeah, I can make stuff. So, jackass, what are you doing here?" I finally managed to ask, biting my lip.

"I have something to say to you." He said and switched into some sort of confession-mode. It was the most sincere expression I had ever seen on anyone's face, and I am not even kidding anymore.

"Okay, shoot." I said.

Then, something weirder than him appearing at my doorstep that morning happened. He got up from his seat, made sure to push it back into its place. Meanwhile, I placed both our coffee glasses near the sink. He was probably adjusting something in his head, still looking all sincere.

"I love you." He whispered and I am positive it was a whisper until he began with a complimentary speech. As for me, I didn't really comprehend anything beyond that. That's about it. I was on the cusp on crying my eyes out; I was literally out of my mind. It is incredulous to have someone say that to you. To be in love is different, quite masochistic really but to be told that someone loves you is a notion of another level.

"You are listening to me?" he shook me by the shoulders like he'd finally realized I had lost my marbles.

"You love me, sounds awesome." I told him and we discussed our issues of three years over a few more glasses of cold coffee. Silently, like in the back of my head, I was thanking him for being in love with me, and simultaneously, I wondered if it even made sense, any of it. Bottom line was that I was loved. That still sounds stupid.

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
shiv_sis_square thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Long Live Kanks!! Long Live Kanks...Long Live Nidhi!! Long Live Nidhi..

As always it was awesome..Do you want us to say more than that...Loved it to the core and cold coffee yummy!! What else do we say, we are actually ralting our brains finding some things that are called w-o-r-d-s..Anyway waiting for more in your awesome galary you two...

-Shivangi and Shivika
Edited by shiv_sis_square - 11 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
A joint gallery of my abrasive Lil Lady and one of my fav reviewers , Ye wise One ..  Sawyer-Ji  👏 . Two of the VERY few ppl whoz IF PM-s do not piss me off (i hate IF PMs 😳)

I have a feeling I'll be stalking this place ... after the horrid exams are over ofcourse ... I daresay this might just turn out to be one of em IF haunts I'll be extremely biased towards and frequent every now and then . 😳 Congrats u two ! 🤗 
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*Res*

I guess its a lucky sunday, so many updates. 😊
Am only half way with the Swaron FF " The little things give you away" will get to this OS asap.
Me around. 

*edited*
Congrats to you both, you have your own Gallery. 👍🏼   Awesome work, have loved reading them and anticipate a lot more work from you both in future. 
Coming to the OS - Loved how relaxed and simple things were even the confession was so natural and had a calm feeling to it.
P.S - Love the name you gals choose for your Grand Gallery. 😊

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow this os was awesome and thanx foe the links to all os in here
write more you guys
kanks and nidhi awesome job
write more and give us more awesome stuff to read
love u guys
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the OS was superb... brilliant... 👏

thanx a ton for having this gallery coz its easy to catch with all ur brilliant writings 😃 😃 
hvnt read most of ur works as m new to D3 FF's. will catch up with all one by one... 😛
Edited by ---Priya--- - 11 years ago
varoo28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaay!! This is awesome now everything at one place 😛 Good idea !!👏