SwaRon(D3)FanFic: The Little Things Give You Away

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Dear all,

This place is home to me, I started writing here three years back, albeit I am not into writing fan fictions, anymore is all. But Swayum and Sharon here, they have kinda fascinated me to a level that I have taken up the challenge of writing something purely imaginative, contradictory to the original Swayum and Sharon, pertaining to the very characters they really are. So, the Swayum and Sharon of this story are in no possible way different from those in the show, circumstances are different, but that'd be all. 😳

I shall be writing this regularly. I shall be on this hiatus from next week and all, but that would mean nearly daily updates, assuming you'd all want to read this more and I'd ward my stress off by writing. Anyway, so this is all for a foreword. Besides this, I would just mention my little thank you here for all my friends back in the D3 forum who think I should be writing a fan fiction on Swayum and Sharon, here we are now, buds. 🤗

Love,

Savage 

Edited by Savage - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail

Whoever wants me to PM them regarding the FF's update, kindly hit the like tab. 😊 

thegameison thumbnail

index.

Chapter One - Page One 

Chapter Two - Page Three

Chapter Three - Page Eight

Chapter Four - Page Eleven

Chapter Five - Page Fourteen

Chapter Six - Page Sixteen

Chapter Seven - Page Eighteen

Chapter Eight - Page Twenty

Chapter Nine - Page Twenty-Three

Chapter Ten - Page Twenty-Five

Chapter Eleven - Page Twenty-Eight

Chapter Twelve - Page Thirty-Four

Chapter Thirteen - Page Thirty-Seven

Chapter Fourteen - Page Forty-One

Chapter Fifteen - Page Forty-Five

Chapter Sixteen - Page Forty-Eight

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail

Chapter One

Notched dresses, scarlet lip colour and blue-black eye makeup were not all that Sharanjeet Raiprakash needed to be a qualified bitch. It took a blotched conscience, a scarred existence and no legitimate substance in life worth not being a bitch for being who she was; but all of that later.

Today was a rather odd hybrid of recovery and pain. Today was when as she walked out of the door of X-D, St. Brutus's School, she was aware of never having to return. She was leaving for good; her days at the school had culminated. Awakening bore paradoxically churning thoughts very deep into her head. A place at Bangalore's best school awaited her. She had made it.

All the components of her life mostly summed up to mundane jobs like criticizing school, refusing guys times twenty-one every day et cetera. Now, the base was going to have to be established again, new guys to refuse and new things to be critical about. She did not mind.

But some things she was going to miss. For instance, the apple tree at the far end of the playground of St. Brutus's, it was where she spent most of her solitary time at school, primarily when she was bored of defeating people at basketball for the five-hundred-and-sixteenth time.

Her living was beyond the mundane existence of a mere mortal. While it was gonna be acknowledged and she received what she deserved, mad times were going to have to be in-your-faced as she stepped out of her comfort zone.

Swayum Shikhawat of the to-be-IX-F of Bangalore High considered returning to school a threat to his sanity. The face of a droning Mister Math Teacher floated across the room when he realized he was just exposed to some heavy-duty hallucination. After one last view inside his bag, he was satisfied with all of aid had been packed, his deflated basketball too, he made a mental note to do something about it the next day.

As he reached the living room of his house wherein echoed the tiks and toks of his shoes on the wooden floor, he looked around hopefully as though someone was gonna apparate into the premise. He glanced at the picture of a slightly plump, cream-faced girl's on the wall, grabbing a glass and pouring water in it.

He gulped down the whole bottle of water in ones and twos and muttered in an easily detectable British accent, "My Mum and Dad are doctors, very busy. My sister lives in Australia. India is not a bad country." 

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love d way u write...Can already c tat tis  FF is gonna b awesome...do PM me when u update...
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is just awesum... And ur an awesum writer... Please do continue soon...!
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Savage! I hv already told you about ur os's dat dey r amazing nd dis ff's foreword nd chap 1 is just mind-blowing! I luvd it how you potrayed everything nd the story line is awesum! Sharon nd swayam's intro is wat I luvd d most! :D Plzz cntinu soon nd plz do pm me! I'll be waiting eagerly to read more! :D
..kiran.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YAYY! You OS's always left me wanting more, so this is really great news. I'm so excited! I'm sure you'll do a brilliant job :D

Your first chapter, I like! It was short but hooked me on instantly.

Thank u so much for this ff🤗.I'm beyond happy coz I'd be able to read more of ur writing❤️.It was an awesome start.Please PM me when u update.😃
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please ignore, if uninterested. 

-Savage

Heyy Kankshita. Every time you write the above thing in your messages I get really Annoyed. I mean How could you even Think that i would be UNINTERESTED in a SWARON fanfiction? really? and thank you so much for sending me this message because i would absolutely LOVE to read this fanfiction not only because its Swaron but because you are an amazing writer and I would want to read it regardless of couple. I was hoping you would write a fanfiction on swaron since your OS's are always so amazing and show such intense feelings that I fall in love with swaron again and again... So far its beautifully written and with the description of both characters I really can't wait to see what happens next... please do PM me :) i have already clicked like on the post but just in case... :P

love BuBBly