SwaRon OS: Her Damaged Armory

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I began writing, thinking I'd write something conspicuously personal and post it under their names but I guess, what I came to right turned out very different. Like, it's from Swayum's point of view. He is the most idealistic character after Hermione Granger that my world of fiction is acquainted with, so I did try but kept it as concise as I could so I shunned the possibility of spoiling him before the writers of D3 do, which always happens on TV, hoping for a expectation here, but alright. Now, the OS. 

Kindly ignore the grammatical errors, whatsoever. ðŸ˜³

SwaRon One Shot: Her Damaged Armory

She has this fine quality of being a sadist.

I was one of the first few people who discovered the reason behind why you'd have to lift your eyes up from your textbook because Sharon wanted you to see how she turned you into a public joke. If I may say so myself, I am a very qualified outcast because these few people who have made this humiliating discovery are mainly just me. What you see beneath her efforts to be brutal, to behave around you like you are a parasitic human being, living off her father's money are what her substance is.

She shielded her sentiment under this very thick layer of ego. There wasn't any possibility of another Sharon living underneath it, not one who'd want to be unleashed. She was happy being who she was until I was intrigued by what she was guarding so hard, so hard she'd be someone she isn't, something that was so precious, she was ready to have loathsome feelings for herself as long as it was safe? I figured, it was her very conscience, her heart, if we get touchy, which we do.

I figured it was devoid of any malice, whatsoever. She wouldn't divulge her true identity because every night she went to bed, commanding the very last shred of her cover-up to stay where it was. She hadn't known there were other things, or just me to be specific that could put her off her guard apart from her sleep. When I looked through the cover-up and she was fully awake, I hoped everyday she'd realize I knew her for what she was. Maybe she did, but she would never admit it.

I believe, she has a customized character, like she plans first thing in the morning to behave in which fashion with whom at college, as though she calculates while brushing her teeth how many times she is going to insult me in a day and how many times it is morally okay to. She hasn't changed, even after ripping my little desire to develop our own college romance to shards, she did not change. But the guard has dissolved, these tactics, all the fights she would take up just to make sure I am still as much in love with her as before, they don't work on me, so, the past tense I have been using. She hasn't changed, but there's change, some change mere mortal creatures can only wish to understand, it's Sharon for you.

It is as though she is an arsenal of weapons that have stopped working properly, like her sentiment is a damaged armory, like she'd give anything to be repaired. I have always tried to be the one who does that. Honestly, you think someone else, anyone else can hold with her heavy-duty tantrums and the responsibility of an exotic wild animal on the loose? I will have to make peace with not being able to withhold her expectation.

I do not know of the horrors that may have handicapped her ability to see love around her. I am sure she senses me. All I know is, her guard displays her vulnerability, and it is symbolic as though one morning I'd turn up to college and everyone including me would have a face reminiscent to that of a pig, and then no one would really be worthy of what she so efficiently protects. There must be an extra-large heart under that extra-notched clothing, something that deserves all the protection it gets. After all, everyone who knows people could be mean lives an excruciating life because it is them, the same people you have to live in the vicinity of. I know I won't hurt her. She doesn't. Therefore, we are nothing to each other, not now and I would refrain from saying 'not yet'.

-Savage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMFG!! ðŸ˜² You are such an amazing writer!! It is simply perfect... M lost for words after reading this...
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tis is so gud...Loved it!!!
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You're kidding!

Ah, I love you! <3
Res.
Lemme read. :)
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its amazing. Do write more
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok omg and WOW will update later as I'm in my tone rut now and not. Able to post properly cos my fond is autocorrects urgh sorry will deco updat on every bit paka Xx
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok... This is just awesum... I shud agree wid u to the point... That ur very good or shud i just say brilliant with swayam's POV... U shud seriously try more of this...! Keep writing and giving us more OS's and FF's like this one...
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant..beautifully written😊

Though i love the whole OS dese two lines touched me the most...

"There must be an extra-large heart under that extra-notched clothing, something that deserves all the protection it gets." 

"Therefore, we are nothing to each other, not now and I would refrain from saying 'not yet'."
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just luvd it! You hve written it soo beautifully!
Basically, u r an mind-blowing writer, I mean anything cn be accepted, brilliant, perfect, exellent, anything! I simply luvd it! It's amazing!
My favourite is d last line of your OS!
pleaseee write regularly.. Nd thnks fr d pm or I wud hv actually again missed such a wonderful OS! :D
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i LOVE  it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!