Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: janardana

I have only this to say... Beautiful!!!

J one word.. thanks..😃
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg omg omg Maris... u r back with a bang yaar👏👏 this is so beautiful😍 just perfect⭐️ how do u express so well yaar😍😍 love it... thnk u sooo much... this was a breath of fresh air😛 n thnx for the pm🤗
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was really good. 👏Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

omg omg omg Maris... u r back with a bang yaar👏👏 this is so beautiful😍 just perfect⭐️ how do u express so well yaar😍😍 love it... thnk u sooo much... this was a breath of fresh air😛 n thnx for the pm🤗

Anu, Anu, Anu🤗Where were you dear?.. Really missed you😃..Thanks for the appreciation😳..Sorry feel like jerk in not commenting your FF😡. Will pucca do so by tommorow😃.. friend's promise..😃
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

It was really good. 👏

Thanks Ritu😃
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it Maris.  Amazing!!! Cant wait for the father daughter duo to actually bond :)! Lovely!
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maris08

Anu, Anu, Anu🤗Where were you dear?.. Really missed you😃..Thanks for the appreciation😳..Sorry feel like jerk in not commenting your FF😡. Will pucca do so by tommorow😃.. friend's promise..😃

sorry yaar... keeping very busy with studies zarur karna... waiting for ur review😳🤗
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi ..im subhashini...everybody cannot express their thoughts in words...you truly write very well...glad to read it...

Hi Subha, can I call you that? Nice to know you.. And thanks again for your compliment..😃

sure you can...😛
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I'M NOW APPREHENSIVE ABOUT MY FF... IT IS NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE TO DHAMAKEDAR LIKE YOUR OS... MAN YOU BLEW MY MIND WITH THE WAY YOU WROTE ABOUT RAM.. THE COUPLETS AND THE HAIKU LIKE LINES LEFT ME TOTALLY AWARE OF HOW LIMITED MY CRAFT IS...

THIS IS NOT TO TELL I WONT COMPLETE IT... I WILL BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO BUCK THE HELL UP AND RAISE MY STANDARD OR ELSE I WOULD EMBARRASS ALL ON THIS FORUM
HAVING SAID THAT, I AM STILL READING THE OS, LINE BY LINE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT SIDE OF ANGUISH WHICH IN ITS NEED TO BE SATED WILL KILL THE VERY THING THAT IT LOVES... MAN SUPER!

Oh ho! Nandy.. there you go again.. Too much compliments will create diabetes in my blood..😳😆
Dont underestimate yourself..Anyone with a little bit flair and prodding can write.. thats my motto since joiningIF..
Am a living proof of that..Started writing more after joing IF and now writing full fledged for my office magazine..😃
Thanks once again for the compliments..

hey maris...
enna paa appidi sollitinga? nijama ve enakku romba romba pidichirindhadhu... even now, i's stealing one of your ideas to complete mine
thank you lady
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayashs

Loved it Maris.  Amazing!!! Cant wait for the father daughter duo to actually bond :)! Lovely!

Thanks Jay.. But my short story is what it is.. Short😆.. No more continuation of this.. Leaving the rest to viewers imagination..😃