Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sss283

my god such an amazing post...a masterpiece infact...

im just lost...you captured all that ram felt so beautifully that i could actually imagine all that happening...
no words are sufficient to describe the beauty of it...just hats off...n applause..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
do write more ...truly a born writer...no doubt...you rock!!!

Thanks yaar.. Ur good name please?

Am not a bron writer.. I write something that is passable.. thats all. What i feel i write down verbatim..Thanks once again..
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

wow... Maris... A SS after so long... I guess, first after 15th March weekend wala OS, nah...?
It was a very nice read.. N end was fantastic... for a while I jus kept staring at the last 3 lines..
Ram loves Priya..
Priya loves Ram
Riya loves both...

Aha... Thank you... :)

AMY AMY AMY!!! Where were you all these days?... Missed you a lot..๐Ÿค—
Priya's diary was updated dear and I see Ram's diary not getting updated..
For your convenience here is the link for Priya's diary.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2781161&TPN=15

Waiting for a suitable reply from Ram.. 

Thanks for your compliments๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..You remember my last OS? Oh my gosh!! Such a long time and hardly anything inspired me to write in such a frenzy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..Now am waiting ,lady..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Wow Maris, I am speechless, have no words to describe your writing, this is just amazing.. gosh you rock gal.. superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—A big hug to you, this is so lovely.. All your imagination, the way you expressed his feelings superb..

Priya thanks a lot..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. A big hug to you too๐Ÿค—I feel in heaven by your praises..
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinimp

every word is perfectly said Punya, this is absolutely amazing... man I look at this as the only positive that has come out of the shit that is being telecast...the true fans of BALH have been gifted with writers of such merit that we have to bow our heads in thanks to god... really awesome maris... i am overwhelmed man really!!1

Nandy and Punya, please ladies๐Ÿ˜ณ...you make be blush and go red like a beetroot..๐Ÿ˜†..
BALH is an something beyond addiction..Its  a sine qua non-indispensable part of my life now..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maris08

AMY AMY AMY!!! Where were you all these days?... Missed you a lot..๐Ÿค—

Priya's diary was updated dear and I see Ram's diary not getting updated..
For your convenience here is the link for Priya's diary.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2781161&TPN=15

Waiting for a suitable reply from Ram.. 

Thanks for your compliments๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..You remember my last OS? Oh my gosh!! Such a long time and hardly anything inspired me to write in such a frenzy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..Now am waiting ,lady..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aww.. some1 missed me!๐Ÿค— had exams.. done now..
And I have read the diary n commented too...
And as for me... I have hardly seen any episodes in past month... Can't see the way they are making Priya act...๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Edited by Priya_Fan - 11 years ago
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinimp

๐Ÿค—Maris,

yaar tumne toh mujhe yeh dikhaya ki asli writer kaun hota hai... you not only rock baby , you rock and roll!!! I am totally totally overwhelmed by the beautiful way you brought out the duality of emotions in Ram's mind.. thehatred and the and the unabiding love he has for his estranged wife... the fact that the past is an irrevocable part of their life but the future holds so much promise... 
TAKE A BOW LADY , YOU REALLY ARE AN AMAZING TALENT!!!
NOW HOPE TO READ MANY MANY MORE LIKE THIS!!!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Nady๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. I wish the CVs too realise how ardent and loyal fans like us are anguished by their half baked ideas and tracks๐Ÿ˜ก...
The character of Ram and Priya hold a lot of promise to be written in any way possible..I just handled the duality of Ram at this present juncture.. thats all..Glad to see such kind of heartfelt appreciations..Look forward for my poems, coz they are more closer to my heart..
maris08 thumbnail
And as for me... I have hardly seen any episodes in past month... Can't see the way they are making Priya act...๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Oh good!. Did you do well in your exams?..take your own time.. Nothing great has happened this past month except utter crap and nonsense.. Just go with the hurt feelings of Ram.. you can easily write Ram's diary, dear..
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Oh good!. Did you do well in your exams?..
will let you knw after results!๐Ÿคฃ
take your own time.. Nothing great has happened this past month except utter crap and nonsense.. 
I knw!!๐Ÿ˜ก crap is a very small word!
Just go with the hurt feelings of Ram.. you can easily write Ram's diary, dear..
Will try... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks yaar.. Ur good name please?

Am not a bron writer.. I write something that is passable.. thats all. What i feel i write down verbatim..Thanks once again..

hi ..im subhashini...everybody cannot express their thoughts in words...you truly write very well...glad to read it...
maris08 thumbnail
hi ..im subhashini...everybody cannot express their thoughts in words...you truly write very well...glad to read it...

Hi Subha, can I call you that? Nice to know you.. And thanks again for your compliment..๐Ÿ˜ƒ