Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Awesome imagination didi⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...the way you brought out the expressions and feelings was just superb👏👏👏👏👏...thanks a lot for this beautiful post😃😃😃 and sorry for late commenting😳😳😳

Kishore thambi.. You are never late😆..Thanks for your compliments..
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Thanks Nady😳😃.. I wish the CVs too realise how ardent and loyal fans like us are anguished by their half baked ideas and tracks😡...

The character of Ram and Priya hold a lot of promise to be written in any way possible..I just handled the duality of Ram at this present juncture.. thats all..Glad to see such kind of heartfelt appreciations..Look forward for my poems, coz they are more closer to my heart..
[/QUOTE

TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I'M NOW APPREHENSIVE ABOUT MY FF... IT IS NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE TO DHAMAKEDAR LIKE YOUR OS... MAN YOU BLEW MY MIND WITH THE WAY YOU WROTE ABOUT RAM.. THE COUPLETS AND THE HAIKU LIKE LINES LEFT ME TOTALLY AWARE OF HOW LIMITED MY CRAFT IS...

THIS IS NOT TO TELL I WONT COMPLETE IT... I WILL BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO BUCK THE HELL UP AND RAISE MY STANDARD OR ELSE I WOULD EMBARRASS ALL ON THIS FORUM
HAVING SAID THAT, I AM STILL READING THE OS, LINE BY LINE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT SIDE OF ANGUISH WHICH IN ITS NEED TO BE SATED WILL KILL THE VERY THING THAT IT LOVES... MAN SUPER!

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
extraordinary  Dear Maris. totally awesome.each and every part made me want even more. you are superb Maris.
maris08 thumbnail
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I'M NOW APPREHENSIVE ABOUT MY FF... IT IS NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE TO DHAMAKEDAR LIKE YOUR OS... MAN YOU BLEW MY MIND WITH THE WAY YOU WROTE ABOUT RAM.. THE COUPLETS AND THE HAIKU LIKE LINES LEFT ME TOTALLY AWARE OF HOW LIMITED MY CRAFT IS...

THIS IS NOT TO TELL I WONT COMPLETE IT... I WILL BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO BUCK THE HELL UP AND RAISE MY STANDARD OR ELSE I WOULD EMBARRASS ALL ON THIS FORUM
HAVING SAID THAT, I AM STILL READING THE OS, LINE BY LINE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT SIDE OF ANGUISH WHICH IN ITS NEED TO BE SATED WILL KILL THE VERY THING THAT IT LOVES... MAN SUPER!

Oh ho! Nandy.. there you go again.. Too much compliments will create diabetes in my blood..😳😆
Dont underestimate yourself..Anyone with a little bit flair and prodding can write.. thats my motto since joiningIF..
Am a living proof of that..Started writing more after joing IF and now writing full fledged for my office magazine..😃
Thanks once again for the compliments..
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriB

extraordinary  Dear Maris. totally awesome.each and every part made me want even more. you are superb Maris.

Thanks Sri.. Glad to be of service in happiness creation..😆😃
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maris

Read it late y'day~ 3 parts in a row and Priya's diary!!

You are on a roll dear.  This is superb. The character sketch and emotions are a delight. You have a wonderful way with words. It's always a pleasure to read your works.

It's a request that you should definitely write more often. 
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such a gripping story Maris. Couldn't actually think other stuff u know. Loved the man here. Man with vengeance. Such men are truly a venom but I get attracted to them. Loved it dear. No nonsense. Just what makes sense
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Maris

Read it late y'day~ 3 parts in a row and Priya's diary!!

You are on a roll dear.  This is superb. The character sketch and emotions are a delight. You have a wonderful way with words. It's always a pleasure to read your works.

It's a request that you should definitely write more often. 

Thanks Angie..😳 Its indeed a pleasure to read your takes and Os and ss..the feeling is mutual..

mathi mathi orutharukku  oruthar puzhaaram chuttikkalam..😉😆
janardana thumbnail
I have only this to say... Beautiful!!!
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

Such a gripping story Maris. Couldn't actually think other stuff u know. Loved the man here. Man with vengeance. Such men are truly a venom but I get attracted to them. Loved it dear. No nonsense. Just what makes sense

Chitra such men with a vengence truly does have a wonderful heart and love in their blood,that is best showered for the their special ladies..Thanks for your compliments..😳😃