Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Maris,

I am too overwhelmed to say anything.

I started with the first part. Read it hungrily but attentively.

Then I waited after the first part. I imagined RK in that mode. Could it be possible? Yes! Bang came the answer!

I scrolled down to comment and was delighted to find Part 2. I read it apprehensively... My heart racing really fast. Riya is Ram's manifestation and you penned that beautifully.

And then I scrolled down to comment and was again surprised!! Part 3!!! Voila!!!!!!!!

You wreaked havoc with this post Maris! The intensity you showed is palpable!!!

There is a bitter-sweet tornado raging in my mind after reading this. I really want to hold it on forever. Its exquisite.. really!

You captivated me. Honestly Maris, this is going into my favourite bookmarks.

Thanks a lot for this intense piece of writing. Its unforgettable.

Thanks Punya...😳😳
Oh ho! Dont put me on a pedstal.. I just sat and typed my flow of thoughts within an hour and wanted to done with it.. Thats all. if i could convey half my feelings and the intensity by such writing, i feel honoured to have done something worth while...But as always a little flattery dosent harm nah?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
maris08 thumbnail
Im saying it again dii your writing is truely professional...
i felt like reading a big author's book...each & every word was so magical...πŸ˜›

Good for you that you have unwinded yourself by writimg this and i am unburdening myself by reading this and other updates...😊

Thanks for helping me to unburden myself too with your posts...you make everyone laugh sometimes,cry sometimes,think sometimes with your posts...thank you for that...πŸ‘

Great decision dii that you will continue watching BALH...even i cant avoid it...it has bcome an integral part of my life too...πŸ˜‰

AS for the SS LOVED IT SO MUCH...pls do write some more...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Kaviya.. As and when my mind is kindled I will surely keep posting OS/SS/FF. But am more of a poet and so watch out for poems.. thats my forte..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just awesome di...  v well description of the scenes... just love it.. i'm totally speechless... so wonderful ending.. thanks di...  :-)
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my god such an amazing post...a masterpiece infact...
im just lost...you captured all that ram felt so beautifully that i could actually imagine all that happening...
no words are sufficient to describe the beauty of it...just hats off...n applause..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
do write more ...truly a born writer...no doubt...you rock!!!
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow... Maris... A SS after so long... I guess, first after 15th March weekend wala OS, nah...?
It was a very nice read.. N end was fantastic... for a while I jus kept staring at the last 3 lines..
Ram loves Priya..
Priya loves Ram
Riya loves both...

Aha... Thank you... :) Edited by Priya_Fan - 11 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome imagination didi⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...the way you brought out the expressions and feelings was just superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...thanks a lot for this beautiful postπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and sorry for late commenting😳😳😳
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Maris, I am speechless, have no words to describe your writing, this is just amazing.. gosh you rock gal.. superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—A big hug to you, this is so lovely.. All your imagination, the way you expressed his feelings superb..
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Maris,

I am too overwhelmed to say anything.

I started with the first part. Read it hungrily but attentively.

Then I waited after the first part. I imagined RK in that mode. Could it be possible? Yes! Bang came the answer!

I scrolled down to comment and was delighted to find Part 2. I read it apprehensively... My heart racing really fast. Riya is Ram's manifestation and you penned that beautifully.

And then I scrolled down to comment and was again surprised!! Part 3!!! Voila!!!!!!!!

You wreaked havoc with this post Maris! The intensity you showed is palpable!!!

There is a bitter-sweet tornado raging in my mind after reading this. I really want to hold it on forever. Its exquisite.. really!

You captivated me. Honestly Maris, this is going into my favourite bookmarks.

Thanks a lot for this intense piece of writing. Its unforgettable.

every word is perfectly said Punya, this is absolutely amazing... man I look at this as the only positive that has come out of the shit that is being telecast...the true fans of BALH have been gifted with writers of such merit that we have to bow our heads in thanks to god... really awesome maris... i am overwhelmed man really!!1
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ€—Maris,
yaar tumne toh mujhe yeh dikhaya ki asli writer kaun hota hai... you not only rock baby , you rock and roll!!! I am totally totally overwhelmed by the beautiful way you brought out the duality of emotions in Ram's mind.. thehatred and the and the unabiding love he has for his estranged wife... the fact that the past is an irrevocable part of their life but the future holds so much promise... 
TAKE A BOW LADY , YOU REALLY ARE AN AMAZING TALENT!!!
NOW HOPE TO READ MANY MANY MORE LIKE THIS!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsaly

just awesome di...  v well description of the scenes... just love it.. i'm totally speechless... so wonderful ending.. thanks di...  :-)

Thanks Saly.. Speak yaar, otherwise how i will chat with you..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†