ShonaSparkzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Dil Dosti Dance

When The End Becomes The Beginning

FF Theme supporting song: The end is where we begin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLcdajI5-XU

CHARACTER SKETCH:

All are the same as in D3, just going to be introducing new characters. Their character sketch will be given as the story proceeds.

INTRODUCTION:

This is a continuation of the story after Kriya has left and also entry of Tanni and Shivam and finally after Swayam and Sharon officially becomes a couple.

Story Line:

An end of the road, is always the beginning of another it is you who decides whether it is the beginning or the end. When one loses the other gains. When one heart breaks the other unites. But true love cannot be separated. No one can separate them if they are destined to be together. Because if they are destined to be together it is not two bodies or two persons it is only one soul and it is meant to be one and one cannot be separate.

This story begins as the pasts unfold Kriya's, Rey's, Sharons and Swayams. How there were connected from the beginning of their existence of which they had no knowledge.

Note:Guys this FF is a continuation of the D3 journey especially of Kriyaansh who are connected by each breadth. I decided to start the story like this so that you have all scenes and characters fresh in your mind and the then slowly deviate you from the D3 story so you can enjoy a new story with new twists and turns.Hope you guys enjoy it.I will try my level best hope u can support me.

Please let me if you want me pen down my thoughts.I would be gratefull if u were to support me.Thank you.😊   

Index

Chapter 1:Who am I? page 1

Chapter 2:Solo Duet page 2

Chapter 3:The Unfolding past page 4

Chapter 4:The Face Off

Part 1: Dil page 10

Part 2: Dosti page 19

Part 3: Dance page 32

Chapter 5: Hot! But too Hot page 51

Chapter 6: Unpredictable Page 64

Chapter 7: Swayam effect Page 81

Chapter 8: Fallen Angel Page 91

Chapter 9: Kiss Of Life Page 100

Chapter 10: Innocent Sleep Page 123

Important note : page 140

Thread 2:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3064546

Edited by ShonaSparkzz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rIDhid3rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yepiee iam the first one to comment
sounds very promising 
and nice story line iam waiting for the first part
plz update it asap 
and don't  forget to pm me plz😳
Edited by rIDhid3rox - 11 years ago
ShonaSparkzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 1:Who am I?

Swayam and Sharon are officially a couple now. Kriya is in deheradun with her mom Smriti. Rey apologises to Tanni for his behaviour which had hurt her but explains her that kriya is irreplaceable for him also that he will never fall in love again, who as usual ignores the rest of the part after the apology and imagines she still has chance to win Reys heart………….

Next day after Swaron is official ( No one knows about it yet)

Neha:(enters) Why in bad mood my Babu is?

Vicky: Nahi Kagu tumhe mis kar raha tha. Tum aagayi ho na toh mera mood bhi theek hogaya

Nilesh to Bharat: Shuru hogayi inki kuchi kuchi kuuu

Bharat: Abe tum dono subah subah pakaoo mat na yaar

Vishakha: Ha dude seriously pakaoo mat yaar aur yeh humare mahaaan GS, CS, ACS kaha hai, mar gaye kya

Simmy: Don't kno guys Sharon ko kal kintni baar call karne ki koshish ki par usne uthatya hi nahi…….(Sigh)

Amar to Bharat: Chality event khatam hone ke baad tab (sab)kitne chup ho gaye nahi Ek taam(kaam) kalta hoo tabke liye kuch kane ke liye lata hoo

Rey(Enters in a very happy mood Humming and sits beside Vicky and orders a juice)

Everyone is surprised to see rey so happy and in good mood and stare at him as if they saw nature's miracle

Imagine esiko nature ka miracle bula rahe hai toh Swaron ke bare meh jab sab ko pata chalega toh kya hoga……..hehehehe

Rey :(enjoying his coffee and feels the penetrating stares and turns raising an eyebrow with his super cute confused look) What? ??? Guys why the hell are you staring at me??????

Vicky: Mere dost, mere bhaiii tu thik toh hai na doctor ko bulauu????

Rey: Doctor??Huh ky……….(cut off by nil)

Nilesh: Tu rest kar dude hum log baki ka kaam sambhaal lenge..

Amar: Ha huum loog tab tambhal lenge tu alaam kal( sab sambhaal lengge tu araam kar)

Rey(confused):What the hell are you saying guys?? Meh bilkul thik hu mujhe koi Docter ki zaruurat nahi hai

Vish: YOU SURE na dude I mean you smiling and all..

Vicky (winks at nilesh then both go hug rey):Isaka matlab finally rey ko ladhaki mil gayiii

Everyone starts jumping in joy

Rey :WHAT????? Woh guys..

Everyone:(one by one come and hug him and start congratulating him) Yeah congrats dude….

Rey:WAIT guys…   meh………. Sunno… arre……

Finally irritated he shouts and bangs the table

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU GUYS

Everyone shuts up after all Reyaansh Singhania ko gussa dilane ka anjaam hum dekh hi chuke hai rite

Everyone in chorous: Sooorrry Rey

Rey:(HITs his head with his hand and talks to himself enka meh kya karuuu.Yeh zoroor mujhe ek din pagal khane pahuchaa ke hi dum lenge)

Its okay btw mere smile karne ki wajah kuch aur hi hai and grins

Everyone looking at each other with confused faces

Rey: Huh what the hell guys ek doosre ko kya dekh rahe hoo DON'T TELL ME YOU GUYSDON'T KNOW

Everyone in chorus: What

Vicky: Esa kya hai jo hume pata hona chahiye aur tere iss 32inch ke smile ki wajah hai but hume nahi pata

Rimmy: Rey bataoo na……

Vish: Tell us naa…

Rey: Chup rahoge tab toh bataunga naaa

(there was pindrop silence.Rey took a deep breadth)

REY:OK guys listen carefully I will tell only once…

Simmy inturupted: in that case Rey let Sharon and Swayam come then you can tell(to this everyone agreed)

Rey:Agar who donno agaye toh hogaya news and actually speaking about which who donno aaj college nahi aarahee(can you gez why??)

Everyone chorus:Kyuuu

Rey: Come on guys leave the love birds alone ab thodi hum logo ko bata kar DATE par jayenge??

Vicky:Accha donno date par gaye hai.Kya DDDAAATE

Nil: DATE????

Simmy: DATE??kon Sharon aur Swayam

Rey(cooly):YUP

Rinni :WAT🤢(then fainted and simmy caught her)

Neha: DATE(Glass haat se gir gaya)

Amar:Daate(was bringing juice for rey but bumped into bharat and dropped it on his shirt)

Vish: DAATE…..(Practically speechless)

Rey couldn't help but laugh at their eye poping and jaw dropping expressions😆

Tanni(enters):Goodmorning rey (surprised seeing everyones state. Speechless spellbound disconnected from the world. Zinda hai ki mar gaye samaj meh nahi aaraha and rey choking after laughing so hard)

Tanni bubble: Hey Krishnaji yeh kaisa dhrisya hai

Aisa lagta hai ki kisi ne inhe aat sau artalis volt ka jhatka lag diya ho

Obviously jab tanni ko pata chala toh usne bhi picture perfect painting meh pose de diya

Rey left giving them time to digest the fact and went to the fire exit where he started recollecting Kriya's memories. How they had together with Karan sir tried to bring Swayam and Sharon come close and took it up as mission. He remembered that red beautiful dress which she wore on the day when she locked swaron and got scared hugged rey, fell asleep on his shoulder.

A tear drop made its way from the corner of his eyes outlining his high cheek bone and fell on his hand

He said proudly: My Baatcutter today our mission is accomplished. Finally Sharon aur Swayam ek sath hai.

Aur agar mehne tumse kabhi pyaar kiya, sacha pyar toh tum bhi aogi wapas mere paas …..

Meri Baatcutter…………………………………..

Why did you make me like this 

why do I love you…..

I don't know this person, he is not the Reyaansh Singhania people used to know……….

What am I Kriya…

Kriya…………………..  

Who am I……. without………..you……………………………….????.

PREVIEW: CHAPTER 2 THE SOLO DUET

guys this gonna be an awesome chapter don't miss😊😉

Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing PM me when you update
Jahnavi_KRAS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc one dear...plzz do pm me wen u updt nxt
Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...the ff sounds really promising and an overwhelming chapter 1...cant wait for chap 2...plz pm me wen u update next...
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome dude plzz do pm me next tym...
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice concept nice starting and the starting line realy tuches the hert specily this one

An end of the road, is always the beginning of another it is you whodecides whether it is the beginning or the end. When one loses the other gains. When one heart breaks the other unites. But true love cannot be separated. No one can separate them if they are destined to be together. Because ifthey are destined to be together it is not two bodies or two persons itis only one soul and it is meant to be one and one cannot be separate.

wow such a grete concept
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice frist part and shocking exprenssion was to good sab ke sab statu ho gaye sab ke chehare dekhane layak the
So funny next time pm to me
Update 2nd chapter afap
Jeeya_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice start dear. I am just loving the idea behind it. We dont have KriYansh in D3 but alteast over here we can console ourself with the continuation of their story. This story is surely giving us some positive vibes specially this line 

' An end of the road, is always the beginning of another it is you who decides whether it is the beginning or the end.'