Thanx for d pm 😃

Waiting for d next part 😳
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome...
Beautiful...!!!
Waitng fr nxt part...
I guess its smthng 2 do wid kriya's leaving...
ShonaSparkzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

No sorry 
here i m not talking about the name of the chapter infact i have already given u the name of the chapter
Anywhere keep guessing
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"Among these people there was a man dignified clad in black business suit, he was no exception he to had tears in his eyes. He was the chief guest. He was the first one to stand and clap and was followed by the rest." that is probably kria's dad
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awummm ff,,,,,,,,,,,,,i luc all d updates,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz nxt tym pm me plzzz😃
star94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that man chief guest... hes kriya's dad gautam rai prakash rite??
btw luv the story n both updates... udpate asap 
Jeeya_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The Chapter 2 The Solo Duet was such a delight to read specially u have beautifully described their solo dance. Nice one

I also enjoyed  the rehearsal hall scene where every1 was shocked by swaron news.

I burst out laughing reading these lines

Rey( looked at him from top to bottom) : Bacha sahi hai.Ale ale bechara bacha tumhari duud ki bootal kaha hai. Peheli baar dekha hai pillar ke height ka baccha

Itne bade bacche ko toh world record meh entry milni chahiye…..huh…….Baccha

Cant wait to read the next part. Hope KriYansh meet soon.

SwaRon2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superlike! I'm loving the FF. Its awesome! :)

P.s. : Please PM me when you update.
Thanks!! :)
ShonaSparkzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I know this update is a little boring and predictable but i promise the next one is gonna be damm interesting
Plz keep supporting me

Chapter 3 The Unfolding Past

She felt someone place a hand on her shoulder a manly hand for a moment she was scared but don't know why it felt as if he wouldn't ever hurt her. She turned and faced him, a tall gentleman clad in black(anyone gessing who it might be)

Oh, wait this person she had seen somewhere

He was the chief guest in today's competition but why was he here??

Gentleman: Aap theek hona beta

Kriya: Ji uncle and faked a smile

Gentleman: Aap ke dance meh aapki tadap dekhi humare aakho meh aansu aagaye aapko dekh hume apni beti ki yaad aa gayi

(Kriya now somewhat felt relaxed his affectionate and caring eyes had kind of won her trust)

Kriya didn't know why ran into his arms and started crying who in response was first taken aback but then held her tightly till she cried her heart out

Kriya:(realizing what she did) Sorry uncle I didn't mean to….(he cut her sentence)

Uncle: Its okay beta agar aapko theek lage toh aap hume apni pareshani bata sakti hai

Kriya thought how can I tell him my problems I just met him I don't even know his name but for some reason she couldn't disobey his words.

Kriya: Aap sach much sunnegge

In response to which he nodded and kriya without any hesitation told him the entire story

She had tear in his eyes at the end and hugged him who inturn returned the hug and said

Uncle: Aap bahut himat wali ladaki ho aapne apni ma ke liye sab kuch chodh diya

Itni pyaari aur achi ladaki ke sath bhagwan bura nahi karenge.

Ho sakta hai who ladaka aapke liye aacha nahi ho aur bhagwan aapko aur acha dena chahata ho…………

To this comment Kriya pushed the man back and flinched in anger how could he

How could he say her Rey was not worth her infact she was not worth him but she didn't care if ever she got a chance to go back in time she would not hurt him.

She gave him an angry look

Kriya: Pata nahi meh aapko yeh sab kyu bata rahi hooo aap kise samjhoge I mean koi bhi aur kise samaj sakta hai jab meri khudki mom hi mujhe nahi samaj paii toh aap hote kon ho mujhe samajne wale.

Saying so she started walking away when finally her mom who had been searching for her had found her.

She went and hugged her daughter who soon broke the hug since she now and practically hated her.

The man hurriedly approached the mother and daughter from behind Kriya……..

Smriti looked over Kriya's shoulder to the man approaching them and froze, she turned pale, began sweating as though she was seeing a ghost stand before her. Then soon her expression changed to that of affection and care tears rolled down her cheeks

Smriti(in a meek voice uttered): Rhutvic

Kriya turned back to look and the gentleman who had similar expression of love and care in his eyes

Rhutvic: Smriti…..

Kriya wondered who this man was and why was her mom crying and where was the judge of the competition wasn't he here with her just a moment ago.

With confused and questioning eyes she looked at her mom who went and hugged that man. What the hell was going on.

Kriya's mom noticed those questioning eyes of her daughters and went towards her and hugged her.

Smriti behaviour changed to that of a teenager.She introduced Kriya to Rhrutvic.

Smriti: Rhrutvic this is Kriya, my beloved daughter.

And Kriya this is Rhutvic my Best friend since I was in 6th grade.

Smriti(to Kriya): You know we were studied in the same school and college too..

Smriti invited Rhutvic for dinner and without waiting for any reply she pulled him making him almost trip.

Rhutvic: Age surely doesn't seem to affect you Smriti. You are as bubbly as you were in college.

Rhutvic (turning towards Kriya and then shifting his eyes towards Smriti): Trust me if you continue to behave like this your daughter will have to hide her face out of embarrassment. (Saying so he smiled)

Smriti frowned at his statement : Ya rite

Not again, ek chance nahi chodete lecture deneka.

You are hopeless, pata nahi Anshika tujhe kaise jhelti hai.

Rhutvic's face turned pale. His eyes became moist instantly with her name. Kriya observed his reaction which her mother had missed.

They reached Kriya's home in Rhutvic's car who then in structed the driver to park the car then have his dinner and come back.

They entered the house. Soon the three of them sat for dinner and had a hearty meal.

Rhutvic: Not bad Smriti you have improved in your cooking.(Then turened to Kriya and said)

You know Kriya back in college days we used to dread Smriti's cooking. Trust me if one wanted to commit suicide having Smriti's cooking was more than enough.

It could give you instant death.

Both rhutvic and kriya burst out laughing.

Smriti obviously apni jhansi ki raani avatar meh aagayi

And banged the table

Rhutvic murmmered : Zinda rehena hai toh muh baad kar lena chahiye.

Smriti went to kitchen to do some cleaning

Rhutvic and Kriya were resting in the Drawing room

Kriya: Uncle aapko agar bura na lage toh mai kuch pucchu(he nodded)

Aap kya karte ho

Rhutvic : Beta, let me introduce myself in a formal way ok

I m a Bussiness man and the CEO of Shekhawat Group Of Industries

And also happen to be your mother's best friend

(and winks at her) Esse zyada meh apne bare meh nahi jaanta and also I used to be quite handsome in my college days obviously now I don't…

Rhutvic Shekhawat

Both of them laughed their lungs out

Shekhawat ……….Kriya's mind clicked isn't that Swayams full name as well she wondered if he was Swayams father. Is that even possible…

As though universeji wanted to clear her confusion

Rhutvic's Phone rang

Rhutvic looked at the called id and answered the call with pride: Hello Swayam beta

Confusion cleared. He is Swayams father.

My mom's best friend is my best friend father……

She prayed that he would not mention anything about her to swayam. To her relief he didn't.

Kriya was tired so she excused herself and dosed of to sleep as usual wrapping herself in rey's jacket

She could never sleep without it anymore.

She was woken up by her mother's scream.

She slowly went up to the drawing room wiyhout being noticed. It was a huge mess. It was a fight.

Her mother in tears, Rhutvic uncle standing a little away and another person standing before her mom. All she could see was his back.

Her mom was weeping and was about to fall down but that man caught her and hugged her tightly as if he would never let go.

The man: Smriti please listen to me atleat now Please come back to me. You know well how much I love you. Please smriti I have waited for so long. I wandered place to place just to find you. Please come back

I loved you, I love you now, and I will always love you

I finally found you and our daughter

Finally………..saying so his voice broke

Kriya was taken a back, she was dumstruck, she was in utter disbelieve of what she had heard.

She questioned herself was she hearing right ……

Did he just say our daughter……..

Does that mean he is my ………….father………..

She took few steps back and by chance caused the vase near her to fall.

The trios focus shifted in Kriya's direction.

She saw his face …..it was him that judge from todays competition………….

Her heart skipped a beat as she brain just started working due to the shock

Was she seeing right………..

THAT MAN HE WAS NONE OTHER THAN THE DANCING SENSATION

GAUTAM RAI PRAKASH

GAUTAM RAI PRAKASH

HER IDOL, HER INSPIRATION FOR DANCING…….

GAUTAM RAI PRAKASH

AND NOW WHAT SHE HAD HEARD

HE WAS HER FATHER…………………………..

She was so shocked she couldn't move a muscle

He came slowly towards her and wrapped her up is his arms with tears rolling his cheeks

He whispered: MY DAUGHTER…………………………………….

She clung to him like she was a 5 year old who was scared and wanted her father to reduce her fear

She then pushed him away and ran back to her room, she was confused whether she should hate him or not, she didn't know what was going on………….

She lived all her life without her father imagining that he was dead and now all of a sudden she has a dad.

How was she to accept all this.

Rhutvic walked into her room after knocking the door which was half open.

He saw her hold that jacket in her hand and lay on her bed bewildered.

He placed his hand on her head and said

Rhutvic:I will explain you everything okay

Mujhe pata hai ki yeh sab tumhare parents ko tumhe chahiye but wright now both need some time alone aur ek aur baat hai ki woh tumhare samne aane ke liye jhijhak rahe hai

Toh aapko bura na lage beta toh aapke sawalo ke jawab hum aapko de sakte hai…..

Kriya hugged him and cried and he patted on her head trying to calm her down...

How could anything calm her down at this moment when her world seemed to have turned upside down.

She broke the hug and said

Kriya: uncle bura mat maniyega par kya aap kuch deer ke liye mujhe akela chood denge

He nodded and left….

She glaced around to search for Rey's jacket put it on and buried her head in the pillow turning of the lights.

Amazing was the effect even his jacket had on her.

No sooner did she put on the jacket that she felt a little at ease and dozed of………………….tierd of crying……………………

Okay guys even if this is little boring i had to rite it because without this I cannot continue my story

But since i put in a lot of effort to write this big update i hope u guys to could take a little pity on me and post comments kkk

And ya remember i wrote in the introduction that their lives were connected even before their existence now that connection is also starting to unfold

Preview Chapter 4: The Face Off 

Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait for the next part