my name is Alicia pm me when u update this story

thnx a lot Alicia...😊
will pm u...😊
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

part 2

Previous-

She wanted to talk to Abhay so she took out her cell phone n sent him a message saying 'i love u...:)'. But no one replied. She waited for 5 minutes more but still no answer. She was disappointed so tried calling him but Abhay did not pick up her call. Horrible thoughts started coming in her mind like 'mayb she has gone somewhere wrong n he did not want to talk to her' or worst 'he did not want this relationship' but putting aside all dese thoughts she said-"may b he has gone to sleep he was very tired olso..."

Other side-RAICHAND HOUSE

Chand was sitting on da sofa with a glass of blood in his hand and haseena was sitting beside him saying something...

Chand- Haseena how can u be so careless...? how could you go out without protection...? Do you have any idea what could have happened if Abhay hadn't reached on time and saved us...?

Haseena-i don't knw Chand...i did not knw dat Arnab would do something like dis...acha hua Abhay ne Dippanita ko maar dia warna vo pata nahi aage aur kya kya karti...

Chand-nahi Haseena ye mat bhulo ki jeh bhi hai...vo itni asaani se haar ni manega...vo apna badla-

Just den Abhay enter the house...

Haseena- Abhay tum kahan the..? kya hua itne pareshaan kyun lag rahe ho...?

Abhay-kuch nahi hua mom... and haan...Mom  Dad... Dippanita zinda hai...

Haseena- Kya...?? par tumne to use hamare saamne khatam kia tha...to vo zinda kaise ho sakti hai...

Chand- Ahh..to akhir khurana's ne bacha hi lia use...

Haseena- Chand ye kya keh rahe ho...Dippanita to mar chuki thi to how can she be alive...?

Abhay- Mom, dad sahi keh rahe hai...as u knw ki werewolves can be saved if killed but only within 6 hours and only dere blood can save them...and Alina Dippanita ki sagi beti hai yaani khoon ka rishta jis vajah se usne apni shewolf ki power se Dippanita ko bacha lia...mom ab main jaa raha hun...good night...

Haseena tensed-good night beta...

Abhay goes from there to his own room...while haseena and chand sits dere discussing dere next move...

Abhay is pacing in his room from left to right...he is very angry at himself...

Abhay in mind-how could i do dis...what was i thinking at dat time...damn pia...u make me forget things... dat time coming in to emotions i confessed my love for u..but forgot dat how dangerous i am to you...no i have to rectify my mistakes...i cannot let this happen...i cannot put an innocent angel in danger because of me...u r my everything pia... i cannot even think of a life without you...u don't even knw me and still u say you love me...no pia i cannot do this to you...as much as it hurts me but i have to break your heart because if not now then never...i cannot give you hopes for US. There can be no US. Dat time when i confessed n hugged you i was feeling something strange something beautiful as if i have the whole world is in my arms and can never let it go cause if i did then dat would be end of me...when i kissed you it was like i want to be like this forever...i never wanted to leave you i just wanted to hold you forever and ever but can dis be ever possible...? no it can never be...

then he notice his phone beeping ...he sees the message pia sent him...he softly says 'i love u too pia but it is just that i cannot speak this out and tell this to any1 like normal people do...i am sorry pia i don't know how will i be able to break your heart tomorrow...seeing u in pain will also shatter me...i don't knw how will i be able to bear the hatred for me in your eyes...i just don't know anything pia...' he close his eye for a moment and then he jumps through the window and runs in the forest...he is going through soo much pain...he pushes all the trees which comes in his way and breaks down...

Abhay yelling lookin up at the sky- why...?kyun kia apne aisa...kyun ni maar dala us time us aaag mein...kyun mughe ek be dil janvar bana dia jo na kisi ke saath reh sakta hai na pyaar kar sakta hai...kya apse meri khusi ni dekhi gayi jo apne mughe aur dard de dia...pehla pyaar ko abhi tak nahi bhula paya ab aap hi batayie ki mai kaise jiyunga...how..?mere paas mera kuch bhi nahi hai...

Bllod tears are continuously flowing from his eyes...he wipes them and laughs...

Abhay- aasun...ye to tab aaten h na  jab kisi ke paas feelings ho par i m a vampire, a monster who can never have any feelings den how can i cry...how am i in pain when i don't have any feelings...tell me why...??????

Scene fades...

DOBRIAL HOUSE-

Pia is still in her thoughts when Misha enter her room. She sees pia who is far away from here...goes near her and snaps her out of her dreamland...

Pia- kya hai misha kyun pareshaan kar rahi ho... just go...

Misha(sitting beside pia)- oh ho pia kiske khayaalon mein khoin hui thi...jiske lie you r shouting at your sister..wait a minute i guess i knw the answer...

Pia(in mind)- oh God kahin isne mughe Abhay ki car se utarte hue to nahi dekhlia. Kahin ise shak to nahi ho gaya...

pia- nahi Misha aisi koi baat nahi hai vo to bas aise hi soch rahi thi...haan vo exams aa rahe hai na to unhi ke bare mein...

Misha-oh...u r so dumb Pia i thought u are thinking of ur boyfriend.. jai...n wink at pia...vaise exams kya sachi mein aa rahe hai don't give me another bl***y shock please...

Pia was relieved after hearing but she was olso furious as misha took jai's name as her boyfriend...so with a frown on her face she replied...

Pia- Misha firstly jai is not my boyfriend and can never be he is just a friend of mine and get that straight in your head and secondly yes exams are aprochaing...now go..leave me alone...

Misha- acha sorry baba main to sirf mazak kar rahi thi mughe kya pata tha k tum itni naraz ho jaogi...k i am goin... take care goodnight...

Pia said goodnight to Misha after which Misha left her room...pia's thoughts again landed back to Abhay in which she did not even realise when she slept unaware dat some1 was watching her... 

can anyone write there own destiny or fight with it...? no...so let's see what part will it play in dere lives...

precap- break up...😭

guys so here is the second part...i am so overwhelmed by the response i got...i just dunno know how to thank u guys...n should i make it as a short story or finish it withing 2 or 3 more updates...?? your decision...

Edited by abc123chiti - 11 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
---edited---

Lovely start dear. 👏 The waterfall scene of d show ws beautiful bt wen nxt day abhay denied hs feelings,dat was really very painful. So am eager to knw how ur story takes shape from there. Truly wonderful update. 👍🏼 😊 Plz continue. And thanks for the pm.. 😊Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its really nice dear...good start... i always liked the waterfall scene and hated that Abhay changed his mind next morning again 😡 poor pia was so broken.. though i felt bad for Abhay too offcourse becoz it equally hurts him...
thanks for the PM 😊
sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful. 👍🏼 pia is going to get a great heartbreak as abhay will back off. the way pia smiling face was replaced by heartbreak in the show is still in my mind. ur next update is going to be more emotional than this .waiting for ur next update. ❤️
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8 update
next update Pia will be heart broken.feeling bad 4 her

alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really loving this story of your
thanks for add me to your buddy list
thanks for pm me