SS- Love can never die...part 5 pg-25 (note pg-34)

_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
guys dis is my first ss hea...i have not written anything till now...so please bear it...i knw it's bad...

dis os starts when on 16th august Pia had accused abhay of a murder dat too of Dippanita aunty...da flashback is mostly same to what we saw in da epi...
criticism is most welcome as dey say dat we get to learn from our own mistakes...n ya pia till dis time did not knw dat he is a vampire...

PART 1

LOVE CAN NEVER DIE...

it was 9p.m and Pia was on cloud nine after Abhay confessed his love for her. He had just dropped  her at her house n she was overjoyed. She was was very happy and never wanted to come out of his dreams. she quickly changed into her night suit as Abhay said while coming back from the jungle as she was whole wet and could have caught cold. She came out of the washroom n sat on her bed blushing as she remembered the sweet memories of his confession.

FLASHBACK-
After coming back from jail Pia and Abhay were going back through the jungle.

Abhay was really angry at Pia because this was not the first time she had accused him of a murder. He wanted to yell at at her, wanted to shout and ask 'does she have only this much trust on him dat she is accusing him of a murder'. 'Did she even forgot to trust him'. It was not about being accused by pia for him but about the trust she had.At last he asked what was in his heart but in an indirect way.

Abhay- Pia won't u say anything to me now..? won't u apologise to me now since u accused me of a  murder which never even happened..? Dippanita was right there standing infront of u, alive..? then y..??don't u trust me at all pia...?? how can u even think that i can do this...??

Pia- look Abhay i don't want to talk to you right now. i don't knw why r khurana's trying to save you but i do know what i have seen. i saw u killing her with my own eyes. And about trust...don't u dare say something...ok fine can u give me any one reason about why i should trust you huh...? what have even done so that i should trust you...? u don't even care about me, about my feelings so how can i trust u...?

Abhay- pia y will khurana's try to save me...? Instead they could have used dis oppurtunity to put me behind the jail bars. Are you forgetting dat we are rivals...? pia tumhe pata h tumhari problem kya hai tum bahut ziddi ho. Afterall u are a supermodel so how can you say sorry to some1 even when it is ur mistake and u knw it. Pia you have changed it a lot and u knw what...just forget it pia just forget it let's go...

He takes her hand and start moving but pia jerks his hand off hers..

Pia (tears welling up in her eyes...she didn't knw why but dese harsh words and dat too used byt ABHAY has hurt her a lot) -knw what Abhay tell me...i want to hear it...and how could you abhay...? how could u even think dat? 
Pia (angry)- u knw tumari problem kya hai...dat you r so confused dat u don't even knw what is right and what is wrong...? u don't even knw who is ur true love? u can't even understand other's feeling...and what do u think by acting all dat fake girlfriend boyfriend drama u'll be able to send me away.U knw how much hurt u have caused me...u knw how many sleepless nights i have gone through and dat too just because of some1 who doesn't care...

Abhay was dumbfounded for a moment n did not knw what to say he had always thought dat pia after seeing him with moving on with some other will also move on but the truth which he heard right now was unbelievable for him. he was so angry at himself for hurting his love...He had thought dat after forgeting him she will even forget her feelings for him but...

He was in his own thoughts dat he did not realise when he moved from there till he heard a branch falling. He hurriedly moved to dat place n got a shock of his life seeing pia's feet bleeding under dat branch n pia trying to remove dat branch from her feet. He knew Pia's blood would call him but nevertheless keeping back his animal instinct he went to Pia n removed dat branch, took Pia in his arms n brought her near the waterfall n made her sit on a rock. He quickly got some water and wiped her feet with his own hand. He quickly healed her but not fully just enough to be able to walk without pain otherwise she would suspect him which he do not want...

He looked into her chocolate brown eyes which were full of pain not because of her leg but the pain which he had caused her. he was staring at her when she too looked in his eyes icy blue ones and they forgot everything... dey just kept staring and looking through the soul of the other. At last Abhay came back to his senses when he heard a howl of a wolf correction..of a werewolf. he broke the eye contact, got up and asked her olso  to get up as it was not safe here for both of dem...
but Pia's mind was somewhere far. She had noticed the concern and worry which he had for her. she also noticed the love for her in his eyes...

Pia(in mind)- if he does not love me den why does he care about me...why do i see da concern da love he have for me...is he lying by saying dat he does not love me...it was just mere physical attraction which both of dem had for each other and nothing more...why is he doing this to us...
can't he...but Abhay's voice marked a full stop to her thoughts...

pia got up and reached near Abhay...

Pia- why Abhay why...???

Abhay- ab kya hua Pia..?

Pia- Abhay u tell me kya hua...? kyun kar rahe ho ye sab?.kyun bhaag rahe ho sachai se..? Abhay hum ek saath kyun nahi ho sakten...kyun alag kar rahe ho tum mughe apne ap se...

now abhay was holding her from her shoulders...

Abhay- nahi pia nahi...aisa nahi ho sakta...hum ek dusre ke kabhi ni ho sakte. As much as i want it to happen but i olso know dat it cannot and u should know it too...

Ignoring whatever Abhay said Pia continued

Pia- kyun Abhay kyun...?? Kyun dono ko takleef de rahe ho...yes Abhay i can see dat even u r suffering from pain without me...u are olso hurt when i am rude to you or when u see me with some1 else...i can see da concern u have for me in ur eyes...just say for once Abhay,just once say dat u love me...

Abhay(now fully overcomed by his emotions)- HAAN PIA HAAN I DO LOVE YOU AND CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU...pia tumhi ne to mughe jina sikhaya hai, tumhi ne to is be dil jaanvar ko insaan banaya hai. pia ek tum hi to thi jisne mughe samjha, mere dil ho dhadhakna sikhaya...yes pia i do love you i love you a lot...i love you pia...

he embraced her tightly as if to never let her go...dey kept standing in each other's embrace for a long time...all their emotions were felt in dat hug...when it suddenly started raining as if dere union did not bring happiness to only dem but to the nature olso...but they were lost in each other...they barely noticed the rain water falling and making them wet...atlast Abhay came back to his senses and parted from the hug but seeing such a beauty infront of him he could not stop himself from touching her...dut to rain the wet clothes had stuck to her body showing her each and every curve...

he cupped her face in his hands and placed a kiss on her forehead den slowly coming down to her cheeks and nose...
but be4 pia could have reacted she felt his hands on her waist n his lips just centimeteres apart from hers...she could feel his breath... slowly he take her lips in his own...and sucked it passionately... his hands moving from her waist to her whole back, caressing it. Pia shocked from this sudden outbrust between them too lost senses and drown in passion and threw her arms around him her hands in his hairs pulling him closer n kissed him with same intensity, Abhay's hard kissing forced her to open her mouth and abhay inserted his tongue in he mouth...both started playing with each other's tongues.The fire of passion was burning them,and taking their breath away... he slowly moved back but then abhay again captured it tasting it like never be4.And he sealed their lips again kissing her so hard that they almost forgot to breathe.

She moaned as he bit her lip,and slowly pulled him more closer. This reaction of her made his desires reach peak and he slowly moved from her lips to her shoulder and stamped her with wet and open mouth kisses...his hands tracing her waist..n in da process her top had risen up a little n his hand was on her bare waist sending shivers through her spine...he kissed her all along da neck and shoulders...he kissed her earlobe n bit it making her moan loudly...instantly Abhay came back to his senses and backed off...he mumbled something what sounded like sorry and got up from dere...silently pia followed him to his car n he drove away...

the car journey was silent but a comfortable silence...no one wanted to speak but just feel the romantic night...
pia eyes showed love and happiness but Abhay's eyes were unexplainable...dere were so many emotions passing through his eyes but pia was too lost to notice dis...dere was pain, guilt, regret, love, happiness, worry, desire and concern in his eyes..

when dey reached her home, Abhay turned to Pia and asked her to change her clothes ryt away as she enter inside otherwise she will catch cold...Pia just nodded not being able to say anything as she was smitten away from the amount of concern for her which is clearly  visible in his eyes...she gulped waved her hand and said bye...Abhay too said bye n den he left from dere leaving Pia in her own train of thoughts...

FLASHBACK ENDS...

She wanted to talk to Abhay so she took out her cell phone n sent him a message saying 'i love u...:)'. But no one replied. She waited for 5 minutes more but still no answer. She was disappointed so tried calling him but Abhay did not pick up her call. Horrible thoughts started coming in her mind like 'mayb she has gone somewhere wrong n he did not want to talk to her' or worst 'he did not want this relationship' but putting aside all dese thoughts she said-"may b he has gone to sleep he was very tired olso..."

Edited by abc123chiti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Superb!!! Keep writing ...
snitchseeker thumbnail
This is really a nice OS do continue
sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful loved reading this os. 👍🏼 u took us back to the sweet memories of pkyek. ❤️ keep writing and hey u write good.
loved your ff you take us back in the old days of peyek thanks for pm 
..juhi.. thumbnail
superb yaar plz continue soon nd pm me too whenever u update...😊
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome start
luvd it
cont soon
n pm me please
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful os...
do cont 

Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is really a nice OS😳
 good start interesting   do continue
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey its really good yaar...plz do pm me...n kiss was hawttt...i loved it...plz do pm me when you update...!!!!!