Sonarika Bhadoria to play Parvati in Mahadev?-TOI

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Sonarika Bhadoria to play Parvati in Mahdev?

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Jun 3, 2012, 02.47PM IST
inShare
Read More:Suhana Sinha|Sonarika Bhadoria|Nikhil Sinha|Life OK|Devon Ke Dev Mahadev
Sonarika Bhadoria to play Parvati in Mahdev?
Sonarika Bhadoria
Not too long it was reported that producers Nikhil and Suhana Sinha were on a hunt for a suitable face to play Parvati in their Life OKshow 'Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev'. 

However, the search for Parvati is over with young and beautiful Sonarika Bhadoria roped in to play the role of Parvati.

Sonarika who was last seen as Abhilasha, a simple small town newly bride in 'Tum Dena Saath Mera', has bagged the plum role of Parvati.

Sources inform, popular names like Divyanka Tripathi, Samiksha Singh, Aasiya Kazi were approached to play the role but ultimately Sonarika has been finalized. Parvati's entry will be telecast in the second week of June.

When contacted, producer Suhana Sinha said, "We have approached Sonarika for Parvati's role but nothing has been confirmed yet."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@samana-i had warned everyone dont keep any hopes in the first place..
Sonarika is pretty,but no way-she looks too young and gullible to play the role,if they take her no one will watch the show!
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samana17

Aww...no Mouni! All my hopes are fully crushed now! I am crying, really! How can they do this??
Sonarika looks beautiful, she has grt hair but I hate her voice. It sounds like she's pinching her nose and talking! And her acting isn't that good too!
Looks like these CVs find girls who are beautiful but have disturbing voice!
I have no problems wid her but I really really loved Mouni and always had a hope of her comeback. Now all gone!

Yeahh I wanted Mouni but I understand that Sati had arrogance whereas Parvati is 100% pure, which is why they need a pure innocent soul and a face to go with that. Sonarika looks good, but I wanted Abha from Yaha mein ghar ghar kheli to play th role, she looks gorgeous and talks well too :-)
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh God..shez pretty no doubt..and she may look good with mohit..but i cant see the maturity that should be there on Parvati's face..infact mouni looks more mature..well..lets wait and watch..would be unfair to judge or say anything now..😕
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
no she wont...im hoping the Cvs and the creatives are not considering her too seriously,shell be a misfit for the role of Parvati-shes too soft,the whole idea of not taking Mouni was that they wanted a "softer" face-but not so soft yaar...Mohit will easily overpower her in terms of acting...
but nothing is confirmed as yet,so we can keep fingers crossed...infact i have a feeling the Cvs may be tossing up the names on purpose to see how the audience is reacting to them..maybe!
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

no she wont...im hoping the Cvs and the creatives are not considering her too seriously,shell be a misfit for the role of Parvati-shes too soft,the whole idea of not taking Mouni was that they wanted a "softer" face-but not so soft yaar...Mohit will easily overpower her in terms of acting...

but nothing is confirmed as yet,so we can keep fingers crossed...infact i have a feeling the Cvs may be tossing up the names on purpose to see how the audience is reacting to them..maybe!

The same thought crossed my mind too shruti..Tumhaare mooh mein ghee shakkar, swiss chocolate, Belgium chocolate..sab kucch! u've echoed my thoughts..she looks way too delicate to play the character of the determined yet beautiful Shailputri..and yes..she is not much competition for mohit in terms of acting..
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
i think its' too early 2 judge da actress.let's wait 4 da final confirmation.da makers r not mad dat dey will cast any airi gairi actress 4 such a strong role of parvati.dere must be something in sonarika which dey noticed.we hv 2 jst wait and watch.
when mouni was cast as sati,many members had doubts whether she can perform da role well or not.she proved dat she is a gr8 actress.now let's wait 4 sonarika too if she is cast.
Armu4eva thumbnail
The show is already missing the grandeur... spectacle... intensity without Dakshy and Sati... n the track is moving fast... but this doesnt look like a good casting ...AT ALL 

Eagerly waiting for TRP charts... someone needs to bring the CVs back on earth... 
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

not a good choice...even Ganga is much prettier...and looks charming...

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
This is just one of d names im hoping she isnt finalized,she is a total misfit 4 d role,ive seen her work n shes very average!if she plays parvati d show will sink n even mohit wont b able 2 save it!