Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairfaxwarrior thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Nikhil Dude,
Just saw Sonarika Bhadoria as you claimed her selection for Parvati's role. Apologies to say this, it's a major MISTAKE!

Agreed that I am not a director or producer, as a spectator and a person who knows little about mythology and not hooked on to any of the telesoaps (except devon ke dev..) could atleast understand that your choices doesn't seem to be excellent.Please revisit all the characters sati's time and compare it with present, touch your heart and tell me
1> What kind of punching acting Pankaj Dheer done?
2> What kind of look & acting mina has? can she dared to compare with Prasooti?
3> Kid and Anushka sen back to excellent choice as I saw her solo dance and acting in youtube.
4> With this good looking & dancing kind Anushka Sen as young parvati connecting back to a person who doesn't match at all apart from her look like "Soft Toy", justify if her selection reflects your responsibility!!
Keeping myself away from IT I used hooked on to your serial but it seems time come to an end where I move back my old lifestyle here in US.
Not sure if you can roll her back and deploy actress who has:
1> Good Acting
2> Good Dancing Skills
3> And a good look with pleasant smile as many people die hard for Mouni's smile.

Rethink before disaster Sir. Not at all impressed with the Parvati's choice.

Regards,
Sachin

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
It's confirmed now!!!
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Owh Shivji have mercy!!We are debating/discussin about why sonarika is parvati and why..i think the production house is crackin up with our discussion/debate !!!LMAO🤣🤪🤣
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i accept that i never liked mouni before but after sati i am her fan now..i like sonarika for her beauty...but as i hated her previous show (mainly for that constipated expression of that hero and also for that stupidest story of polygamy and hated sonarika for her typical indian bahu character)..so i never thought her a good actress...but i still want to give her a chance...but can she dance??mouni was a great dancer that's why she impressed me more...sonarika as parvati has to know dance..
tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkaur92

Yeahh I wanted Mouni but I understand that Sati had arrogance whereas Parvati is 100% pure, which is why they need a pure innocent soul and a face to go with that. Sonarika looks good, but I wanted Abha from Yaha mein ghar ghar kheli to play th role, she looks gorgeous and talks well too :-)

I strongly think that Mouni has the pure and innocent face needed to play Parvati Maa. Her expressions are what stand out, and she has the ability to look arrogant as well as completely innocent. 
Edited by tptwi - 11 years ago
afrz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😃thanx Edited by afrz - 11 years ago