Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nothing is confirmed yet...they're still teasing us!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shali

not a good choice...even Ganga is much prettier...and looks charming...

Yup, I mentioned in the other thread that if she is selected, then they'd have done well by making Dipika Upadhyay as Parvati and making Sonarika Ganga.

However, Parvati was just born today.  How can they introduce the adult Parvati next week - won't that be a big leap?  There are lots of events that take place in b/w - and maybe they'll show it.  Tarakasura needs to conquer Devalok and start persecuting the Devas, and that is something that could take a couple of weeks.  They could intersperse that w/ first baby Parvati, then child Parvati, and then teenage Parvati for this.

Ideally, they should select 4 girls of different age groups to play those different stages of Parvati.  I know it's a challenge to select 4 actresses to play her, but she's Parvati, so that effort ought to be made.  First finalize the adult Parvati, and then select the other 3 who look sufficiently similar to her to play her.
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i will not believe this stuff until the actress in officially aired in regular epi🤔 ...

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vanadhi

i will not believe this stuff until the actress in officially aired in regular epi🤔 ...

True! They're just trying actresses atm, nothing is finalsied ever!
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

no she wont...im hoping the Cvs and the creatives are not considering her too seriously,shell be a misfit for the role of Parvati-shes too soft,the whole idea of not taking Mouni was that they wanted a "softer" face-but not so soft yaar...Mohit will easily overpower her in terms of acting...

but nothing is confirmed as yet,so we can keep fingers crossed...infact i have a feeling the Cvs may be tossing up the names on purpose to see how the audience is reacting to them..maybe!

completely agree..she is very beautiful but i dont think she is the right choice
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

not a good choice...even Ganga is much prettier...and looks charming...

Ganga looks eeks.. n her acting is equally eeks... Satis sisters were far more graceful 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
I'll wait for the confirmed name from the producer that's more reliable.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u got to be kiddin me!! am not impressed with her facial expressions!!
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Ganga looks eeks.. n her acting is equally eeks... Satis sisters were far more graceful 

yaar tanu, she is pretty compared with Sonarika ... but agree her acting needs to imporve...phast...and agree sati's sista were more graceful...but apparently CV's used up sense off taste in woman during the start off the show...and now we see the side effect's...

choosing Sonarika will be a turn off for the fan's who are used to see a bheatifull lady as mouni as sati...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mouni Pleaseee...!!😭 And I know it wont be her..🤢😭 God Mahadev ..why did you make me love Mohit Mouni Pair so much..tell me..😭Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 11 years ago