Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Can't we request the CVs to bring mouni back!!!!!please i want her to play parvati!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Not so good looking, not a good actress, now not a good voice, is there anything else? Cannot dance at all and we have the full picture. What an anticlimax after 45 pages of discussion and one month of speulation
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
what the!!!!😡
wat is wrong with them???sonarika...like really!!!😡
this is the only show i watch..won't be able to see it gettin ruined like that...😭
i hate saying this but i actually might have to quit watching DKDM if they cast her as Parvati...😔
after seeing her even Aasiya Kazi seems like a better choice...😕
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly am neither happy nor sad after reading the news. Best to reserve judgement after u get to see her on screen with the Parvati get up and chemistry with Mohit.
I did not like Mouni also initially and neither Mohit caught my fancy. The show was what I was really attracted to. But as time went by I was totally taken in by the various characters and also fell in love with Mohit and Daksh also Mouni portraying Sati.
I am totally open to a new person playing Parvati as I feel it is completely fair. Like I had mentioned in one post earlier that it is not a regular daily soap where people are so taken in by the leads that u want to see them together all the time. This is a mytho show so to keep the same expectations is ridiculous.
I completely loved the girl portraying Ganga as she looks beautiful. Very good selection by PH for the role of Ganga. Hope Parvati will be equally good as she will be Shiv's consort for the rest of the show now.
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
o no i want just Mouni n no 1 else ,but still there might be any chance because the article has a question mark,,,sooo
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

if its Sonarika trust me people will dump the show in seconds...im still praying may it not be her...but if it is..Nikhil Sinha is going to have a herculian task at hand to make her acceptable as Parvati-lots of work will go in it!

Ill watch the show only for Mohit...it just hurts me to even think of the future of the show with Sonarika in it!

Maybe the real Mahadev is subjecting viewers to a new battery of tests by putting Sonarika as Parvati, accompanied by a very outspoken Ganga, and who knows what type of 'Jaya' and 'Vijaya' 😆
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

@ Tanu...

the set are all fake...computerised a bit to much...and Ganga going all gaga over Shiv was so rubbish... making the character go down...yaar 20 years ago I would have even hesitate to ask a man out let be to marry me...and here the show that Ganga just proposed to a man who  is still mourning the lost off his wife...in that time...what rubbish...

me watching for Mohit only...but if this goes on very soon his present wont entertain me...

@BOld:

thats a misconception. Indian women during vedic era and up until mahabharat were very free spirited and there are instances where a woman approached a man for a child. Thats not disgusting. Its later during middle ages that all such norms came up. But yes , proposing a grieving husband is not very sophisticated but considering the era, that could have totally happened.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

@BOld:

thats a misconception. Indian women during vedic era and up until mahabharat were very free spirited and there are instances where a woman approached a man for a child. Thats not disgusting. Its later during middle ages that all such norms came up. But yes , proposing a grieving husband is not very sophisticated but considering the era, that could have totally happened.

agree really crap norms..
Shivani_Priyam thumbnail
Please let it be a joke.I mean c'mon!!!!!! Mouni ko hata rahe the toh atleast kisi aisi ko lete who match up to Mouni.Yeh kya ho raha hai?
prankz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yar sab kuch thik hai..take a fresh face...mould her n make her act well...everything is acceptable...
point taken!!
but what dosent make sense is that y take a girl from the same channel where her show has flopped and put her in a show that has everything going for it...y patronize her when the risk associated with her is so humongous? im sure there r many young fresh faces out there...