Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shali

yaar tanu, she is pretty compared with Sonarika ... but agree her acting needs to imporve...phast...and agree sati's sista were more graceful...but apparently CV's used up sense off taste in woman during the start off the show...and now we see the side effect's...

choosing Sonarika will be a turn off for the fan's who are used to see a bheatifull lady as mouni as sati...

not just quality in actors has gone down.. quality of sets has also gone crashing down...
the maha epi.. needed maha courage to bear today for me... 
i love the show... πŸ˜­ dun wanna quit.. coz i wanna watch lil ganu and kumar <3  (u know jnr shivjis)
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mouni Pleaseee...!!😭 And I know it wont be her..🀒😭 God Mahadev ..why did you make me love Mohit Mouni Pair so much..tell me..😭

Am really shocked with this news..am not impressed with her ...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Am really shocked with this news..am not impressed with her ...

Now I dont get Shock reshu..I get ..killed with every news like these..& I know I have to live with it..!! πŸ˜­ They wont get back Mouni..!!
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Hema what can we do..dunno what will happen with the show ...when she will portrayπŸ€“.. Parvati😭

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

This is just one of d names im hoping she isnt finalized,she is a total misfit 4 d role,ive seen her work n shes very average!if she plays parvati d show will sink n even mohit wont b able 2 save it!

Her voice pinches ur ears...πŸ˜•..and i agree her face in not parvati att all,,,,she is pretty though...and her dance is also not good..in life oks holi part as we hv seenn...
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 11 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ Tanu...
the set are all fake...computerised a bit to much...and Ganga going all gaga over Shiv was so rubbish... making the character go down...yaar 20 years ago I would have even hesitate to ask a man out let be to marry me...and here the show that Ganga just proposed to a man who  is still mourning the lost off his wife...in that time...what rubbish...

me watching for Mohit only...but if this goes on very soon his present wont entertain me...
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mouni Pleaseee...!!😭 And I know it wont be her..🀒😭 God Mahadev ..why did you make me love Mohit Mouni Pair so much..tell me..😭
Am really shocked with this news..am not impressed with her ...
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
if its Sonarika trust me people will dump the show in seconds...im still praying may it not be her...but if it is..Nikhil Sinha is going to have a herculian task at hand to make her acceptable as Parvati-lots of work will go in it!
Ill watch the show only for Mohit...it just hurts me to even think of the future of the show with Sonarika in it!
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Oh no πŸ˜”
They could have Divyanka instead, she would have been good. Oh man after Satis death nothing seems to be going good. For Mahadev and for us
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanak.hot

Oh no πŸ˜”
They could have Divyanka instead, she would have been good. Oh man after Satis death nothing seems to be going good. For Mahadev and for us
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Valid point i accept that ...These are dark days for both Mahadev and his Devotees ...πŸ˜†
Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago