FF-jUST MaRRieD Part 5 updated Page 20

--Hilary-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Here's my new ff. Since it focuses on ARHI being just married so it'll have some mature content. I suggest this FF for 16+. Ok, enough bak bak...now Enjoy!!!

FF-Just Married Part 1

Arnav was watching Khushi bidding goodbye to her family members.She was crying a lot hugging each of them.Her father, mother, bua and her brother.It was heart-wernching to see her cry.Somewhere deep inside his soul, he promised that he'll never let her shed tears in sadness again.Thinking about her reminded him of their marriage.It wwas a miracle itself.He still remembers their first meeting.Arnav met Khushi at Akash-Payal's wedding.Akash was his younger brother and Khushi was Payal's cousin who came from England to attend the wedding.It was love at first sight for him.His heartbeat literally stopped when he saw Khushi playing with the red-rose petals, helping others in the decoration.He had never seen someone as beautiful as her.However, he wasn't sure if his feelings were mutual or not.They got closer in the wedding rituals.But they were unable to confess their feelings.They realised how much they love each other when Khushi left foe England.Arnav went all the way to England to propose her and finally her answer led to this grand wedding.It wasn;t hard to convince their families as they were perfect for each other.Khushi having bid farewell to her family stood beside him.He held his shoulder for comforting her and finally they entered their car. Khushi was sobbing all the way to he RM and Arnav held her close during that time.Finally they reached the RM.Khushi was welcomed wholeheartedly by his famiy members.Anjali , Arnav's sister was waiting for the GeehaPrabesh ritual.After the kalsh full of rice has been dropped by her, Arnav had to carry her all the way to the entrance since it was another tradition of Raizada family.Khushi was giggling all the way to the act.Arnav was relieved to see her smiling.

Then It was time for the 'Finding the ring ritual'. Khushi was super excited to play the game.Arnav was just looking at her happy face.So he basically let her win the rasam and promised to be 'Joru Ka gulam' for the entire life.Finally, it was time fr the Suhag rat.Khushi was sent to the room.Akash, Aman(Anjali's husband) and nk were troubling and teasing him.He had to give them 50000 taka so that he was left alone to spend some time with his lovely wife.Meanwhile,Anjali left Khushi to Arnav's room with a smile.

As soon as she was left alone, Khushi decided to get out from that heavy Lehenga.She put out a night gown of red color and changed her dress.She also took out of all her ornaments except the mangalsutra and her bangles.Then She took the time to look around the room.It was beautifully decorated.She has been in this room numerous times but somehow this room seemed new to her that night.She Looked back hearing the door opened.It was Arnav of course.She smiled at him.'They practically robbed me u know.' Arnav said in a complaining tone.'That's their haq na..go change.'She said to him.Arnav entered the bathroom to change and she went by the poolside to enjoy the moonlight. She was admiring the moonlight a lot, when a sudden hug from behind surprised her.It was Arnav changed in his casual clothes.'enjoying it?'He said kissing her neck.'yeah..It's beautiful'She muttered.'How come I show you something more beautiful?'He teasingly said.Khushi moved her face towards him for response but she was taken by a surprising kiss.It was really intense.Their lips melting into each other.Of course thay kissed before but never was efect this intense.Khushi moaned in response of the kiss.Aranv took this opportunity to carry her back to their bed.

He kissed her collarbone,her breasts, her Stomach and every single part of her body..removing her clothes.Khushi felt as if like her body was on fire.She clutchrd to Arnav's T-shrt to remove it from his body.Arnav helped her doing so.After sometime not even a single cloth was on their bodies.Khushi was moaning non stop as Arnav was careesing every single body part of her.Finally he gave his attention to the most important one.She was already ready for the consummation and he was hard enough.So without wasting time, their bodies took their rightful positions and they ended up in each others arms spent.ARnav kissed her hair whispering to her-'It was the best night of my life you know.' 'It was the best night of my life too.'She replied giving him a soft kiss

Index

Part 1-Page 1
Part2-Page 5
Part 3-Page 10
Part 4-Page 15
Part5-Page 20

There's another FF i'm writing...check it out too.Here's the link- Arhi FF-Love and Hatred updated with part 4
Direct Links : 57552557   57585043   57724090   57887285

ok guys? how was it? I would like to write others part too describing how they start their life as husband and wife..the difficulties to adjust and the honeymoon of course.Give me the feedback.Buddy me if you want PMs.And silent readers, plz at least click the like button if you like it.Thank you!!

Edited by ArnavKhushi16 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow! quite interesting to see a different kind of ASR! well looking forward to reading more! please continue it!
Summer_Rain thumbnail
interesting..continue soon...
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah like it - Khushi not typical village girl here, that's nice
update soon 
glv_15 thumbnail
nice update.what s next?
update soon
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start loved it can't wait for more loved it thanks for the pm
Zaya.Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
loved it
continue soon
cute
i want to know more about their past

thanks

Love

Zaynah

XXX
wafa.M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 wow 😊...in show dis seem'x impossible but here it'x possible so do make it possible ⭐️ ...will b w8n!! 😉
abraxos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
it was interesting. please update soon. arnav is so romantic. would like to see their married life

arhi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnxz for de pm...
nice start!!!