Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey great concept loving it so far.

Plz update soon & thanks for PM πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š X X
kajolkonna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
luved da both chapter.
Want 2 know wht will dey do after this meeting.
Update soon.
Arshibest thumbnail
Yeah they met
Ooh wat will happen next
Can't wait awesome update
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar fantastic FF liked it very much, please do PM me
forevertaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

plz PM me also πŸ˜›
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 start
both the updates were amazing
plz continue soon 
--Hilary-- thumbnail
Sorry for being late guys!!! Thank you for the awesome comments, I love all of them.Here's part 3...enjoy!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Part 3-A Magical Evening

'A...R..N...A..V' Khushi muttered.'Thank God that you still remember my name.I thought you didn't even recognise me..you were too surprised.'Arnav said smiling.'UMmm...you did surprise me, when did you arrive?'She asked trying to hide her awkwardness.'I reached this morning..and checked in to a hotel'.'Hotel? so you're not staying here?' .'Nah..you know, i get uncomfortable.By the way, I came to call you..let's go downstairs.Payal and Akash are waiting for you.' 'MM...give me a minute and i'll join you' Khushi said.'Ok..come soon' He left giving her a smile.She smiled back.She shut the door and sat on the bed...'Coming infront of me after 6 years and talking as if he doesn't remember our last meeting...What's going on your mind Arnav?'she thought.

She somehow pulled her back and went downstairs.Akash, Payal and Arnav were chattering.'Ahh...Khush..you missed an interesting information.We 4 are going out to dinner tonight'..and You won't believe whose idea it was Khushi..'Payal Said smiling.'it was my idea..I thought from tomorrow all the rituals will start ,So it's the best time we'll get to get to get together'Arnav said looking at her.'Yeah..sounds interesting'She muttered.
ok..guys, I'll pick you up at 7 then'Arnav said leaving.

'Khushi was at a loss what to wear for the evening.Then picked up a pink saree with black borders.'This is perfect'She thought.She was thinking about him all the time.Even while getting ready.She looked at the mirror..She did look preety.Then she adorned her with light jewellery.Suddenly there was a knock at the door.It was Akash.'Khush...wow...you look stunning!!!' He complemented staring at herThank u Akki...but shall we keep our flirting to ourselves and go downstairs to see ur soon to be wife?' She teasingly said.'Forget Payal, you're my date tonight'Akash daid teasing back.Arnav being punctual came just at 7.He looked at Khushi wth mesmerising eyes and said-'You look beautiful!!' .Khushi got nervous hearing the compliment from him and thanked him back.

The dinner was great.The 4 of them had usual conversation.Akash pulling leg of Payal and Khushi laughing.However, she did catch Arnav looking at her a few times, but she ignored.Suddenly,The hotel manager invited all the couples to join in the dance floor.Of course Akash hold Payal's hand and took her to the dance floor.'They look great together' Khushi thought to herself looking at them dancing.Suddenly an asking hand distracted her...'Wnna danve?'Arnav said asking her hand.'I...'Khushi coildn't believe her eyes.'Oh...come on Khushi...'He said.and Khushi had nothing else to do then to agree to him.

They went to the dance floor and 'Tu jane na' song from 'Ajab prem ki Gazab kahani' was being played in the background.Arnav hold her waist and took her hand and Khushi was lost in his eyes.

Gonna post part 4 soon.Send me buddy req if you want PMs.Thank you!!
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waiting for their past to be relieved
akash seems to be bold not at all shy like in the show
brilliant update
continue soon
thanks for pm