Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hiii i m new. but i jst loveeedd wat u write. i had gone through ur index its amazinggg pls pm me too
luvflicksgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

C
O
N
S
U
M
M
A
T
I
O
N

both of em must have been staved - bichare...

CONTRACT FOR GOTTEN FOR NOW - yoo hoo...

loved the update...

thnx for the pm
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please update soon.. waiting.. 😍
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Samiya. Just now caught up with the update.

Very different, interesting and emotional.

I loved the prologue so much out of all! It showed they indeed had a happy life for at least 2 months!

Misunderstandings and Arnav are born together. I loved how he got messed up with that!

1 month clause was perfect! Now what will happen? Kushi, is she gonna react?

Please pm me next time!
coolvava thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pls add me 2 ur pm list.pls...
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I can't wait till they wake up 😛! Great update!
-Abi ❤️
crizal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
looks like khushi couldn't control her urge 🤪
uswah thumbnail
Omg i love this story ...just read it one go
d want to read more soon ...plz pm me when u update next chapter
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Chapter Seventeen

"Khushi"

Arnav nudged her softly. She responded by opening her sleep filled eyes and giving him a heart warming smile. He moved over her and she circled her arms around his neck. He positioned himself above her and she moved to accommodate him. They were once again back in the rhythm. Afterwards he rolled on his back pulling her towards himself. She snuggled into his chest and his arms encircled her waist.She fell asleep soon afterwards. Two hours later in the wee hours of the morning Arnav woke her up once more. 

It was as if they couldn't have enough of each other. They made love hungrily, aggressively and then they made love slowly, softly. They kissed each other as if there was no tomorrow then they kissed as if they had all the time in the world. There was not a single moment in the whole night when they were not touching each other someway or the other. Even when Khushi was sleeping Arnav kept a hand on her waist or in his hand. It was as if he wanted to reassure himself that this was indeed happening.

Khushi slept peacefully throughout the night whenever Arnav let her sleep but Arnav himself didn't get one ounce of sleep. He lay awake with her in his arms. He was scared, more scared probably than he had ever been in his life. What happened shouldn't have happened so soon... Why did Khushi succumb so easily? Just a few days ago where he had seen nothing but loathing in her eyes for him then why would she do this? He had been ready.. ready to go on his knees to sought forgiveness, try everything in the world to woo her back, he had been quite sure she wouldn't forgive him even after the end of the one month period and he was ready to follow her to the end of the world for her forgiveness ... how did she forgive him so easily? Without him even needing to do anything... Khushi was never the one to hold grudges but she was never one of those pushover girls who forgave their husbands for anything they did... and he had done a lot to her.. he had destroyed her life.. he was truly a rakshas to her... he had breached the contact... would she be leaving him in the morning??... How would he stop her if she did? ... No matter what he wont let her go this time... he just can't

Arnav probably would have been more happy if Khushi had held a grudge and made him suffer a lot... forgetting and forgiving without even a fight was so uncharacteristic of her that Arnav was visibly frightened... thus he clinged on to her the entire night... woke her up every two hours... held her hand as she slept... he was damn scared!!!

Arnav panicked, scared out of wits when he woke up to find the bed empty. Had she left him already!! Suddenly he heard Khushi's melodious voice coming from downstairs, laughing at something probably someone said. He relaxed a bit and looked at his watch. It was noon. He had finally fallen asleep at 7 in the morning so didn't realize when Khushi had woken up.

He quickly sprinted up from the bed and darted towards where Khushi was. He had to reassure himself that Khushi was there in his house. She was sitting in the living room playing with Ayush while chatting away with Anjali and Payal.

As if sensing his movement Khushi became stiff. She couldn't believe her own behavior the last night.

The whole day Khushi avoided Arnav by always staying close to one family member or the other. She spent the whole day with Anjali, Payal, Nani, mami and when they conspired to leave her alone with Arnav she opted to go to the kitchen and cook. Arnav saw and understood it all but instead of pushing himself on her he chose to give her space. Pushing himself is not going to solve anything. Deep down he was scared as hell. What did all these mean? What does she want?

Eventually the day passed and it was night time. Khushi no longer being able to avoid the situation finally reluctantly walked towards their room. Arnav was sitting on the recliner with his hands pressed together and his heart thumping like crazy. She came inside, closed the door, turned around to see him looking at her from the recliner. He stood up and she stood still. Their eyes locked. 

Both moved at the same time. None could say who made the first move because they both moved simultaneously. Each reached for the other kissing, tugging, pulling and what now. In less than one minute they were in the bed without even an inch of fabric in between them.

Another night spent in passion... waking up multiple times throughout the night to make love once again and again... they just could't get enough of each other...

The next morning again brought awkwardness with Khushi avoiding him...

This was how Mr and Mrs. Raizada spent the next few days... both going through a whirlpool of emotions... mornings awkward, nights full of passion... gradually the awkwardness became to decrease... Khushi became more comfortable with him around and even talked a little... Arnav didn't leave a chance to prove to her how much he loved her... he didn't leave a chance to show to her his love not caring who was in front of them... the family members sighed in relief seeing them happy... No one could miss the glaze in Arnav's eyes and the slight twitch in his moth every time he saw khushi... he was truly happy... he didn't need anything more in his life...

Khushi was getting louder and smiled more... maybe not like before but much much more than when she came back... she spent a lot of time with Ayush... taking care of him... so much that Payal handed over Ayush's responsibility to Khushi...

It was over a month that Khushi was back in Arnav's life. Arnav still had a doubt maybe Khushi would leave him after the month was over and deep down inside he was scared but when the month passed and she didn't leave finally he felt at ease... he felt that he was on the top of the world...

Khushi didn't know what was happening to her... now-a-days she felt very dizzy and also nauseous but she payed it no heed... one day while coming down the stairs she fainted... Arnav scared out of his wits took her to the hospital... Khushi was his life... if something happened to her he'd die...

"Don't worry Arnavji I'm fine. It's probably because I skipped dinner last night"

"You don't take enough care of yourself. From today I'll make sure you take all your meals on time" he said while holding her hand close to his heart.

"Sorry to interrupt but she didn't faint due to skipping meals. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Raizada you are going to become parents"

ha ha so many of you predicted that Khushi was going to get pregnant.. I'm so predictable😆...

Note

Sorry for updating so late... wedding in 20 days... really busy... if I had the time I would have made this update into at least 2-3 updates but due to time constraint I'll be wrapping this ff up very soon... hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it... Love you all... thanks for your awesome comments... 😃

p.s. before I forget once again banner credit goes to Harshitaluv aka Harshita... thanks a lot sweetheart

Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
res
yehh me first 
i'll wait sami

*edited*

Thanku for msg love
it was amazing update
hahaha that was funny day time they get of and in night they get wild lol
but really loved it
but good thing is that they unspokenly patched up.
now she is pregnant again,
their child will make them more close now.

aww you r ending this soon i will miss this one
i can't even say continue soon.
its ur wedding so enjoy each and every part of it.
My warm wishes are with you.

love
rab
Edited by srahs - 11 years ago