Users

Frequent Posters

PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amby,

You are a ROCKSTAR!

Loved each and every word of this FF.

And the last update was GREAT! Love those little family moments which you bring out effortlessly.

Amazing writing! You are too good! 👏👏👏
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

shine.s thumbnail
Loved it... Read the entire thing in a go... lovely... :) Waiting for the updates... 👏
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome part... really loved the bonding of ram & prem... well described !!

continue asap... thanks & sorry 4 late reply !!
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys!!

First of all, thank you so much for all your comments!! Sorry I know I've been really bad with responding to them all!! But I promise when things calm down on my end, I will go back to individually responding to comments again! But for now, Thank you to everyone!! I read each and every one of your comments!! Really they motivate me so much!!

I finally finished part 15! I'm so sorry I know it took me so long to write it! I've been really sick for the last week and really unable to write!! But this update is super long and I wanted to post it in 2 parts but I just don't know where to cut it so i'm just going to leave it as one big huge long post. Sorry, i hope that doesn't turn you guys off!! Anyways, this isn't the best update I've ever written and i'm really sorry for that because I've been unable to get into the mode and being sick and all it's been really tough. But i hope you guys like it anyways! Don't forget to like/leave a comment!! Your comments mean the world to me and motivate me to continue writing!!

ENJOY!

Part 15

*Flashback Continues*

2 months later (Prem Age: 2 months)

Ram woke up hearing the cry coming out of the baby monitor on his bedside table. He glanced at Priya, who was fast asleep. She looked weak and tired and she was frowning in her sleep. He quickly turned off the monitor and got out of bed. He went straight to Prem's room and picked him up from his crib. He held Prem on his shoulder and patted his back gently. He hummed his favourite song while he held Prem with one hand, he prepared his bottle with the other.

Meanwhile Priya felt the bed move when Ram got up and she stirred a couple minutes later. She moved her arm to Ram's side and felt that he wasn't there. She opened her eyes and glanced at the baby monitor. It was off, meaning Prem had woken up and Ram was with him. She got up and clipped her hair back. She headed over to Prem's room but stopped in the doorway when she heard Ram humming while holding Prem with one hand and skillfully preparing his bottle with the other. Her lips curved into a wide smile and she crossed her arms and leaned in the doorway, watching silently.

He shifted Prem to a cradling position and picked up the bottle and sat down on the rocking chair. He gave Prem the bottle but Prem was fussing.

Ram: I'm sorry champ, aaj aap ko isse kaam chalana hoga. Aap ki Mamma bahut zyada thak gayi hai. Please unhe aaj sone do.

He gently caressed just under Prem's jaw with the back of his index finger. Prem stopped fussing and took the bottle. He looked up at Ram with his big dark brown eyes. He slowly blinked a few times, but his eyes never left Ram's face while he drank the formula. Ram smiled, while looking down at him.

Ram: Pata hai Prem, pehle, sirf main aur aapki Mamma the. Lekin aaj aisa lag raha hai ke aap ke bina hum dono adhoore hai. I'm going to miss you so much champ. (a couple tears trickle down his cheeks) Kal se kuch mahinon ke liye sirf aap aur aap ki Mamma honge. Aap Mamma ka khayaal rakhoge na? Pata hai, aaj pehli baar mujhe aap ki Mamma ki chinta nahi ho rahi hai kyun ki main jaanta hu ke aap agar un ke saath hai, toh woh kabhi udaas nahi hogi. (At this, Priya's eyes fill up with tears. This was one day she dreaded the most. Saying good bye to Ram was always the hardest thing for her, but this time, she knew it would be even harder for Ram) I'm sorry beta, ke main hamesha aap ke saath nahi reh sakta. Main bhi yahi chahta hu ke aap dono hamesha mere saath, mere paas ho, lekin shayad kismat ne kuch aur hi likha hai hamare liye. Lekin main aap ke saath hu ya na hu, mera pyaar hamesha aap ke saath hoga. Yeh sab jo main kar raha hu, sirf aap ke liye, aur hamare liye kar raha hu, taake aage jaake hum hamesha saath mein reh sake. I love you beta. (then he whispers) Shhh lekin shayad Mamma se bhi zyada. (Priya lets out a small laugh).

Prem's eyes become droopy and he falls asleep with the bottle in his mouth. Ram caresses under his jaw again.

Ram: Hey Champ, utho, chalo, khatam karo.

Prem finishes the formula, with his eyes closed. And immediately falls asleep when Ram takes the bottle out of his mouth. Ram holds him on his shoulder again and pats his back, to make him burp. Then he gently kisses him on the forehead and puts him back down in his crip. He covers him with his baby blanket and turns on the baby monitor. He stands there, watching Prem for a few more minutes, and his eyes fill up with tears again.

He turns towards the door to see Priya standing there with tears in her eyes. He stops and immediately turns around and heads back to Prem's crib. He wipes his tears and then fiddles with the blanket again, pretending to adjust it while blinking back the rest of his tears. He didn't want Priya to see them. He knew his tears would make her weak and he didn't want that. He needed her to stay strong. But everytime he looked down at Prem, tears formed and they just wouldn't stop. How was he going to leave them the next day? Just the thought of it made his eyes wet then what will happen when he actually has to do it?

Priya walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder. She turned him around to face her and wiped his tears. She had heard every word he had said to Prem. And she silently promised herself that this time, she would stay strong. Without saying anything, she just hugged him tightly, resting her head on his chest. She knew Ram felt the same comfort of having her in his arms that she felt when she was in his arms. He wrapped his strong muscular arms around her and held her tight, resting his chin on her head.

Priya lifted her head and looked up into his eyes. He looked down at her and smiled, his arms around her waist.

Priya: Ram, aap jahan bhi hai, hum dono hamesha aap ke saath khade hai. Main jaanti hu ke iss baar aap meri chinta nahi karenge kyun ki mere paas Prem hoga. Lekin mujhe aap ki chinta lagi rahegi Ram. Please, apna khayaal rakhiyega.

He kisses her forehead and then looks into her eyes again. A few tears rolled down her cheek. He cupped her face in his hands and wiped them with his thumbs and shook his head.

Ram: Main jaanta hu Priya. (he took her hand and placed it on his heart and placed his own on top of hers). Tum yahin ho, hamesha mere paas. Ab mujhe samaj aa gaya hai Priya. Ab bhagwan bhi tumhe mujhse door nahi kar sakte. Priya kal bhi Ram ke saath thi, aaj bhi Ram ke saath hai, aur hamesha Ram ke saath hi rahegi. Haan?

Priya nodded a teary smile and hugged him tight again, resting her head on his chest, listening to and feeling the rhythm of his heartbeat closely.

Ram: Ab chalein, thodi dehr sone? Phir Prem uth jayega aur tumhe sone nahi milega.

Priya shook her head without lifting it. She didn't want to move from that position.

Ram: Oh ho Madam, chalo, apne kamre mein toh chale. Phir tum jitni dehr chaho, hum aise hi khade rahenge.

Priya looks up at him: Sacchi?

Ram smiles down at her and caresses her cheek: Haan Sacchi. Chalo.

He takes her hand in his, interlocking his fingers between hers, and leads her to their room. He locks the door while Priya stands and watches him. He walks past her and settles in bed while Priya stands there watching him. He looks at her stretching his arm out.

Ram: Arre. Tumhe bistar mein sone ke liye invitation chahiye kya? Aa jao.

She walks to the bed and lies down facing the other side, a bit upset that he just broke the promise he made 5 minutes ago. Ram turns towards her and props his head up on one hand. He slides his other hand around her waist and turns her around.

Ram: Priya, main kal shaam ko jaa raha hu. Tum sach mein ab mujhse jhagda karogi?

Priya looks into his eyes and opens her mouth to answer but Ram puts his fingers on her lips stopping her.

Ram: Ab kuch mat bolo.

He moves his fingers off her lips and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. His gaze shifts from her eyes down to her lips and then back up to her eyes. He raises her chin a little, and then brings his lips down to meet hers. Priya turns her body slightly towards him, her hands sliding up his back. His hand finds her waist and he turns their bodies so that he is laying on top of her, their legs intertwined. He broke the kiss and lifted his head to look at her. He could feel her heartbeat racing against his. She slowly opens her eyes and tears start flooding out. She continues to look deep into his eyes as tears continue to flow from her eyes.

No matter how much she tried to stay strong, she just couldn't do it. She couldn't control her tears in front of Ram. She turned her face away and closed her eyes again as tears continued to escape. Ram was watching her intently. He understood her feelings.

Ram: Priya…

She didn't turn her face to look at him, nor did she open her eyes.

Ram: Priya, meri taraf dekho…

He caressed her cheek, while wiping her tears away, and she finally turned and looked up at him, into his eyes, tears still flowing from hers. He slightly shook his head and lowered his head again kissing her tears away. Then he lifted his head again, but came really close, his lips millimeters away from hers. She could feel his warm breath on her lips.

Ram, against her lips, so close she could feel it: I love you Priya. Hamari dhadkanein ek hai. Priya aur Ram kabhi juda nahi ho sakte. Yeh baat kabhi mat bhoolna.

Before she could respond, he slowly moved his lips onto hers, kissing her softly to calm her down. Priya dug her fingers into his back and pulled him closer to her. At her response, he deepened the kiss, and she responded back with equal passion and emotion.

Ram broke the kiss to let them breathe and moved his lips up her jaw and to her ear, leaving a trail of soft kisses. He nibbled her earlobe a little and made his way down her neck. He kissed her collar bone and slowly moved the nightgown off her shoulder. He gently kissed her shoulder and then buried his face in the crook of her neck.

He couldn't bear the thought of having to leave Priya and Prem again. Priya felt his tears slide down her body. She couldn't say anything because she herself couldn't control her tears in front of him. She felt the tears start flooding her own eyes again and she just tightened her grip on him, pulling him closer and holding him tighter, if that was even possible. Her hand slid up his back and neck into his thick hair. She brushed her fingers through his hair, comforting him. He lifted his head and kissed the crook of her neck again and then buried his face into it again. They stayed in that position for the rest of their last night together. They just wanted to spend the night in each others arms, trying to hold on to each other and never let go.

3 months later (Prem Age: 5 months)

It was early morning and the bright sunlight shone through the window, straight on to Priya's face. She stirred a bit and squeezed her eyes shut, the sunlight blinding her. She turned to face the other side and went back to sleep. All of a sudden her eyes flew open to look at the clock on her bedside table. It was already 8:30 and Prem hadn't woken up yet. Her eyes fell on the baby monitor that had been turned off. Confused and worried, she quickly got out of bed and tied up her hair as she walked towards Prem's room. She walked in and went straight to the crib. Prem wasn't there. She looked around the room and then walked out, tears forming in her eyes now. Where could he be? She was walking towards Krishuji's room when she passed by the living room and her eyes fell on the couch. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped, seeing the one thing she never expected to see.

There was Prem. But not only Prem, there was Ram too. Ram was laying on the couch, fast asleep with Prem sleeping on his stomach on Ram's chest. Prem was clutching Ram's shirt tightly with one of his tiny hands. Ram had his one hand resting on Prem's lower body and the other on his neck and back. Priya could clearly see Prem rise and fall with Ram's each inhale and exhale.

She slowly walked over to them and kneeled down next to the couch. Ram had a slight smile on his face and he looked more relaxed than ever, like being with Prem was almost healing his pain. She had missed him so much. Everytime he left, she felt like a part of her was missing. She knew they didn't have a choice, and it had become almost a routine, but that didn't make it any easier for them. She ever so slightly, ran her fingers through his hair. Unable to control herself, she brought her face really close to his and gently touched his lips with hers. Ram's slight smile turned wider and he slowly opened his eyes to find exactly what he had been hoping to find every morning for the last few months, Priya's smiling face. Except this time, she had tears in her eyes.

Ram: Priya yeh kya, ab yeh rhona dhona band karo. Mujhe tumhari aankhon mein aansu bilkul pasand nahi hai.

Priya laughed and wiped her tears. Ram sat up and moved over, making space for Priya on the couch. He put Prem down on the other side and placed a cushion next to him so he couldn't roll over and fall. He put his arm around Priya's shoulder, while she rested her head on his. He looked down at her and she looked back up at him.

Ram: Sorry, maine tumhe dara diya na.

He came closer and rested his forehead on hers, their noses touching.

Ram: Ab jo tumne shuru kiya, woh main poora karunga..

Priya lowered her eyes and started to blush. He was about to place his lips on hers when Prem started moaning. Ram placed his lips on hers anyways and Priya pushed him back.

Priya: Ram, aap ko sharam nahi aati? Aap ka beta ro raha hai aur aap…?

Ram, smiling naughtily: Aur main…?

Priya looked at him, dumbfounded.

Ram, still smiling naughtily: Aur main kya Priya?

She ignored him and stood up to pick up Prem when Ram grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She landed right where she was before, in his arms. She struggled to release herself but he held her tight, one hand around her waist and the other holding her hands, so she couldn't move. She stopped struggling and looked into his intense passionate eyes, losing herself in them. He brought his face closer and closer.

Ram: Waise, woh ro nahi raha, bas apne aap se baatein kar raha hai… (he came a little closer) Ab batao, aur main kya Priya?

Priya: Aur aap…

He came even closer…

Ram: Haan, bolo, aur main..?

He came even closer and before she could answer, he locked his lips onto hers and his hand found the back of her ear with his thumb caressing her cheek gently as he deepened the kiss. Just then, Prem started babbling on even more and then he became silent. Then, out of the blue, he said "Dada".

Ram's eyes went wide and he broke the kiss, leaving Priya completely confused. Then she remembered Ram had just come today and he hadn't heard Prem say these things yet. It was time for her to have a little fun. He looked at Prem, who was lying there kicking his legs and waving his arms, babbling and making noises with his mouth. Then he turned back to Priya.

Ram's eyes lit up: Priya, tumne suna?

Priya felt her eyes starting to become moist seeing Ram's happiness but she controlled them. She had been waiting for this moment since the first time she heard Prem say it. She had wanted to surprise Ram and keep it a secret from him so he felt that joy of hearing Prem say it the first time, just like she had while he had been away. She wanted him to experience all those firsts, inspite of being away. But after what he had just done, it was time to bug him a little. She knew that when she told him everything later, he would be even happier and she would get to see that spark in his eyes again. She wanted that happiness to always remain in his eyes.

Priya looking at his lips and tracing them with her thumb: Kya Ram?

Ram, shocked: Priya, uss ne Dada kaha.

Priya, looking up at him and frowning: Nahin toh. Maine kuch nahi suna.

Ram: Lekin maine suna Priya. Uss ne kaha!

Priya: Nahin Ram, yeh aap ka vehem tha. Prem ne kuch nahi kaha. Bas thodi awaazein kar raha tha.

Ram: Priya, main keh raha hu maine suna!

Priya: Agar kaha bhi, toh kya? Aap toh uss ke Papa hai hai na, toh Dada kaha toh kya hua?

Ram frowned at her again: Woh abhi Papa toh nahi kahega na. Main jaanta hu uss ne mujhe hi bulaya.

Priya, in her thoughts: Haan Ram, aap bilkul sahi keh rahe hai. Pichle kuch dinon se Prem aap ko bahut yaad kar raha hai. Dada kaha aur aap ko hi bulaya.

Priya: Accha?

She stood up and walked around to where Prem was. She picked him up and then sat down beside Ram. She held him up so he was standing on her knees.

Priya: Prem, aap ne Dada kaha?

Ram: Prem, phir se kaho.

Prem didn't say anything. He was just silent and had his hand in his mouth and he was chewing his fingers.

Priya looked at Ram: Dekha? Nahi kaha na?

Ram: Priya tum mera yakeen kyun nahi kar rahi ho. Uss ne kaha! Main jaanta hu!

Priya: Kis baat ka yakeen Ram. Main bhi yahin bethi thi. Maine kuch nahi suna. Uss ne kuch nahi kaha.

Ram, quietly, while pouting and turning his face away: Uss ne kaha…

Priya stood up with Prem in her arms. She looked at Ram and smiled. He looked so cute when he was upset. But at the same time seeing him so happy made her so happy too.

Priya: Ram, ab chaliye, uthiye. Aap jaake fresh ho jaaye, main naashta kamre mein laati hoon.

Ram stood up without saying anything and went to their room. He freshened up and changed and then went and stood by the window, looking at the beautiful view from their house. Priya entered a few minutes later and saw Ram standing by the window with his arms crossed. She smiled to herself and put Prem down in his playpen. She came up behind him and hugged him from behind, placing her hands on his chest, and resting her head on his back. He placed his hands on hers but didn't turn around.

Priya: Ram...

He didn't answer her.

Priya: Ram, aap ko bhook nahi lagi hai?

He slightly shook his head but didn't say a word. She stood up on her tippy toes and brought her face close to his ear. He could feel her warm breath on his ear.

Priya, whispering: Uss ne Dada kaha…..Ram

Ram immediately turned around and his eyes lit up. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

Ram: Sach?

Priya nodded, while smiling, and tears forming in her eyes. Then he let go of her and turned around to face the window again.

Ram, quietly: Toh phir tumne mujhse jhoot kyun bola?

Priya put her hand on his arm and turned him around to face her.

Priya: Kyun ki jab aap naraaz ho jaate hai, toh bilkl Golu aur cute lagte hai (she pulled his cheeks). Aur mujhe aap ko tang karne mein bada mazaa aata hai.

He crossed his arms and turned to the window again.

Priya: Oh ho Ram. Im sorry. Ab yeh gussa chod dijiye aur chaliye, naashta karne.

She put her hand on his arm again and tried to pull him but he shrugged it off and stood there looking out the window.

Priya: Ram, kaha na I'm sorry. Chaliye.

She tries to pull him again but he doesn't budge. She squeezes herself into the little space between Ram and the window and looks up at him. He didn't look back down at her. She stood on her tippy toes and planted a kiss on his cheek. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck, running her fingers through his hair. She rubbed his cheek with hers.

Priya, whispering: I'm sorry Ram. Please mujhe maaf kardo.

He didn't respond for a minute but then he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tight, burying his face into her shoulder. Tears started flooding his eyes and Priya felt them. She stepped back and cupped his face in her hands and wiped his tears. But when she looked into his eyes, she saw that glint of happiness in them. His tears were tears of happiness. Her own eyes were moist.

Priya: Pata hai Ram, uss ne Mamma se pehle Dada kaha. Itna yaad karta hai aap ko. Aur pichle kuch dinon mein, bahut zyada bechain ho raha tha. Lekin aaj, aap ko dekh kar, aap pe sote hue, lagta hai sab kuch door ho gaya. Aur main bhi aap ke chehre pe yeh khushi aur aap ki aankhon mein yeh chamak dobara dekhna chahti thi. Isiliye main aap ko tang kar rahi thi..

Ram: Maine tum dono ko bahut miss kiya Priya. Har pal, har lamha lagta tha jaise ke yeh waqt kabhi khatam nahi hoga.

Priya: Hum ne bhi aap ko bahut miss kiya Ram.

She hugged him and buried her head into his chest. He held her tight, resting his cheek on her hair. She closed her eyes and felt his steady heartbeat. They stood like that for a few minutes and then Priya lifted her head and looked up at Ram. He smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.

Priya: Ram..?

Ram: Hmmm?

Priya: Mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai. Ab hum naashta kar sakte hai?

Ram laughs and lets her go. He held her hand and led her to the table where Priya had already set up breakfast. He looked at the table and then looked at her shocked.

Ram: Aloo ke parathe?

Priya smiled: Hmmm.. Aaj khushi ka din hai na, toh socha hum thoda celebrate karen.

Ram: Lekin..

Priya, cutting him off: Agar aap ko nahi khana toh kitchen mein cereal aur fruits bhi hai… (and she started to pick up the plate of Aloo Parathas)

Ram, in a stern voice: Priya…

Priya laughed and put a couple of Parathas on his plate. Ram sat down and broke a piece of paratha and held it up to Priya's mouth. She took it from him and fed it to him. Then he fed her, and they enjoyed their celebratory breakfast together.

2 months later (Prem Age: 7 months)

Ram was laying on the ground with his head propped on one hand, next to Prem who was laying on his back on some blankets. He had a baby mobile over him and he was hitting the toys hanging down from it with his hands, making them make noise.

Ram: Hey champ, kal mujhe phir se jaana hoga. I'll miss you mera baccha. Pata nahi jab tak mein wapas aajaunga, aap kitne bade ho jaoge. Aur aap mujhe yaad bhi rakhenge ya nahi. I'm sorry champ. I wish main aap ke saath reh sakta. Aap kabhi mat bhooliyega ke main aap se kitna pyaar karta hu.

Prem rolled over on to his stomach and started trying to move. He was trying to lift himself so he could crawl, but couldn't. Ram sat up and went in front of Prem.

Ram: Priyaaa! Priyaaa!

Priya, sitting down next to Ram: Main yahaan hu Ram. Itna chilla kyun rahe hai?

Ram: Dekho, Priya, Prem crawl karne wala hai!

He reached over and grabbed the video camera from the coffee table. He turned it on and started filming Prem, while sitting in front of him.

Ram: Hey Champ, Papa ke paas aao…

Prem looked up at Ram and smiled and then gurgled a little. He tried lifting himself on his hands and knees but fell on his stomach. Priya was about to go pick him up but Ram held her hand.

Ram: Agar woh girega nahi, toh apne aap chalna kaise seekhega Priya? Main chahta hu ke woh khud seekhe, apne pairon pe khud khada rahe. Aur iss waqt main jaanta hu ke woh yeh karega. Aaj hi karega, abhi issi waqt.

Priya raised his hand to her lips and kissed it. Then she turned to Prem.

Priya: Chalo Prem, aajao, Papa ke paas aao.

Prem tried again. He put his hands flat on the ground and tried lifting himself up and he did it. He was on his hands and knees for about a second before he fell again. But he tried again and he was up again. He started moving towards Ram and fell again. But he got up and tried again and made it to Ram. And he fell on his stomach right in front of Ram. But this time instead of trying again, he just put his head down on the ground and laid there. After a minute, he lifted his head and looked at Ram with those big brown eyes. Ram felt his eyes becoming moist. He put the camera down and picked Prem up. He kissed him on the cheek and held him on his shoulder.

Ram: I'm so proud of you Champ. Aaj aap ne hume dikha diya ke aap kabhi haar nahi maanenge. Hamesha koshish karte rahenge.

Then he stood up and Priya stood up with him. He wrapped his other arm around her and pulled her into a hug. She wiped his tears, put a hand on Prem's back and then rested her head on Ram's chest.

Ram: Tumne bilkul sach kaha tha Priya. Maa-Baap bacchon se bahut kuch paa lete hai. Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ke mujhe kabhi bhi itni khushi milegi.

Prem: Dadadadada

Priya, laughs: Haan Prem, Dada yahin hai.

Then she realizes that he's leaving tomorrow again for another few months. Her eyes flood with tears and she buries her face into Ram's chest. Ram felt her tears through his shirt. He holds her tighter with his one arm and kisses her forehead. He keeps his lips resting on her forehead.

Ram: Please Priya. Mat ro. Main nahi jaa paunga agar tum kamzor pad gayi toh.

He lets go of her, and goes to put Prem down on the blanket. While he is putting Prem down, Priya wipes her tears and takes a deep breath. She tries to smile. Ram came back to her and without saying another word, he just took her into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her and held her head to his chest. He tightened his grip around her, holding her tight, and caressed her hair gently. He kissed her on the head and rested his cheek on her hair. Priya held him tight too. She listened to his heartbeat, which calmed her down and made everything ok. She turned her face and buried it into his chest as tears started forming in her eyes. This place right here, in his arms, was the only place she would do absolutely anything to be in. It was her heaven. She cherished every second that she spent in them, and never took it for granted, knowing that these moments were the memories she would be living with until he came back to her. She turned her face again, burying her head as deep as it would go, into his chest. She closed her eyes and focused once again on the rhythm that set the rhythm of her life, his heart beat.

Ram: Apne aap ko mehsoos kar rahi ho Priya? Tum wahin ho, meri har ek dhadkan mein, aur yahan bhi, meri har ek saanson mein Priya. Aur jab main tumse door rehta hu, toh bas isi pal ke baare mein sochta rehta hu ke kab tum wapas meri baahon mein hogi.

She holds him even tighter, if that was possible.

Ram: Main nahin jaanta ke hume yeh sab kitni dehr aur karna padega. Lekin haan, agar hum yeh aur nahin kar paaye Priya, toh main sab kuch chod kar hamesha ke liye yahaan aa jaunga. I don't care. Mere liye tumse aur Prem se badh kar kuch nahi hai. Main tum dono ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hu.

Priya nodded without lifting her head.

Priya: Hum yeh ladaai jeetenge Ram. Hamara pyaar hamari taakat hai.

Ram kisses her on the head again. Priya breaks the hug and steps back. She turns around and starts to walk away but Ram catches her wrist. He stands behind her and brings his face close to her ear. She could feel his hot breath in her ear.

Ram: Ek baat bata ne bhool gaya Priya. Bahut important hai aur tumhe bhi hamesha yaad rakhna hai aur Prem ko bhi har roz yaad dilana hai.

Priya, without turning to face him: Kya?

Ram: Yahi ke I love you. And I love Prem too.

Priya: I love you too Ram. Aur Prem bhi aapse bahut pyaar karta hai. Aur woh aap ko kabhi nahi bhoolega Ram.

Ram turns her to face him and looks at her questioningly.

Priya, her eyes lowered: Maine aap ki baat sunli thi. Aap ko darr tha na ke Prem aap ko nahi pehchaanega. Aisa kabhi nahi hoga Ram. Kabhi bhi nahi.

Ram: Aur tum?

She looks up at him, into his eyes. She caressed his cheek. Then she took his hand and placed it on her heart.

Priya, with teary eyes: Mujhe aap ki saanson se, aap ki dhadkanon se, aur aap ki aahat se pata chal jaata hai ke aap hi hai. Aap ko meri fikar karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai Ram. Aap kabhi mujhse door nahi jaayenge ke mujhe aap ko pehchaan ne ki zarurat hogi. Aap hamesha yahin hai, mere paas, meri dhadkanon mein, meri saanson mein, aur mere khayaalon mein. Aur yeh dil kabhi aap ko pehchaan ne mein galti nahi karega.

She turned and walked over to pick Prem up. Ram followed her and held her hand, his fingers interlocking between hers. She looked at him questioningly but he just smiled at her, raising her hand to his lips to kiss it. They walked hand in hand to their room to put Prem down for a nap and then relax and spend some time alone together before Ram had to leave the next day.

And like that, they spent the next 4 years of their life, living these months as they came, cherishing their moments together, and forming new memories that they could hold on to for the rest of their lives.

PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Amby.
Thank you so much for update..
Loved the cute scenes between RaYa and Prem...😳
Continue soon.. waiting eagerly..
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Amby gd yaar, ab show mein aisa kuch hone se raha, continue soon
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome, cute, emotional, lovable,adorable update😊☺️...don't have enough words to express my gratitude to you Amby😳😳...thank you so much😳...no matter how long you take to update...the longer you take the more beautiful your writing is☺️...hats off to you my sister...👏👏👏...the bonding between father and son was so beautifully brought in at every stage...😃☺️🤗
Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼 great update.thanks.waiting 4 more.
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
IT was wonderful.Thank you for PM