Posted: 11 years ago
wow...its awesome...your way of writing is superb 👏
viny_queen thumbnail
super class loveable update
love4raya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amber fabulously written.. i have ths lump in my throat and tears..they hvnt stopped yet.. this is the only part i wld nt wnt to see in balh..  i visualised it now and my heart stopped.. though we knw this is in flashback.. gosh!! plz update soon.. stay blessed :)
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woah...hats off amby..!!!!...every bit of suspense was worth the wait !!...i really dont know what to say..👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

WOAH!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!
What a heart rendering, emotional rollercoaster update and superb finish to the extrememly draining story...
AMBY you have saved the best for this story.. Am so speechless..
As soon as I started reading my heart started beating fast and furious, praying nothing should happen to Priya and then the pulsating finish..
What can I say?.. Now my heart is slowly on the way to normalcy and i can relax.. Prem, Ram and Priya will forever be etched in my mind..

Thanks so much Maris! 
I'm so glad you liked it! 😳

Yes i know it got quite emotional, but what to do, i like the tears and the suspense. haha. And watching years of Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy definitely has its effect on me LOL.  😛

Yes nothing would have happened to Priya because this is in flashback mode 😆 And she's very much alive in the present lol.  But I'm glad I got you guys so hooked that everyone forgot that and started freaking out. lol 

azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Superbly written Amby👏👏👏...very emotional...😭😭...the emotions u brought out were really heart wrenching...hats off to ur writing...👏👏...happy to read that Ram and Priya got their well deserved gift - the symbol of their love - the baby😃😳

Thanks Kishore! 

Yup, im an emotional person.  Reflect my own feelings into my writing a lot of the time 😉

Mhmm! They completely deserve it! 😊
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oneandall

I AM SOOO HAPPY YOU UPDATED TWO PARTS AT ONE TIME! otherwise i would've just died wondering whether she survived or not. very nice update. sooo sweet chota prem! It was very sad and VERY WELL WRITTEN and you were able to keep me scrolling and reading which was awesome. lol so much suspense. But thanks for the happy ending! <3 👏

I just came to tell you that your wife's internal bleeding has stopped.  She will be absolutely fine.  We're going to have to keep her here for a few more days and then you can take her home.

My heart was in turmoil until i read that line! *phew*

lol it's in flashback mode.. of course she would hav survived 😉

But im glad i made you all forget that and had the effect I was hoping for hahaha.  😉

Thank you so much Sheetal. means alot coming from a fab writer such as yourself! 😳

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
part 12

awesome part... just superb... loved it so much... ❤️... will read next part & comment... love u di... thanks a lot... 🤗

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome... u r ryt di... i really needed tissue papers... still tears r flowing through my eyes... so so lovely & touchy update... u r my most favorite writer... & i believe , till now , no one can compete u... u write to sweet updates... wat shud i say more... cant describe... i'm just speechless... my mum & bro came in to my room wen i was reading these two parts... they stared at me wen they saw that i'm crying... this ff really have touched my heart... sach me... i'm really v sorry for late reply... thank u so much di... continue soon...   :-)

love u a lot di... ummah ( to cheek ) ...lots of big hugs for u... 🤗
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey azk,

superb FF! Part - 13 was just mind blowing full of emotions...
hats off azk!

lucky