Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

mindblowning touchy and emotional update πŸ˜‰amby
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ahaa finally finally i've read it...yaayy
i remember i had promised a long comment and on every part but since m on phone i really cant type oneπŸ˜”
in fact i dont need to type n appreciate, i. knoe everyone has alreaady done that πŸ˜›
bt still i loved when Ram found abt Priya's pregnancy, then when he visited those place n did things during the BC scare time, stay at Lokhandwala, Ram-KK reunion, PK's mood swings,final room surprise and then the last extremely emotional update, u wont believe bt i literally got goosebumps...u are fab Amby di, the way u wrote Ram n Priya's feelings...ah.. dunno what to say more.just incredible!!

and now all's well Prem n Priya..really happy..for once i really .thought if smthing wulld happen bt then i checked n saw its FB..haha
waiting for update Amby Di n when r we seeing the present scene btw?? πŸ˜‰ ..

PS--now that i really have typed out a long comment, u better reply me
e OR.. πŸ˜†
aditibalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Amby... read all the chapters together at one go!! fabulous dear!! Extremely touching!!!

Liked the revisting of all memorable old scenes when PK relates them to her sarees .. that was a masterpiece!! Please keep writing.. and many thanks for bringing smile to our faces!!

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜ƒAmby, what a FF dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yesterday, I read it in one go...it was so engrossing.Each update was awesome. Wanted to see the 'preg. track' in actual serial & after knowing news about future track I got so diappointed. But reading your FF was like actually watching 'Preg. track' in 'the serial'.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
You had written it so beautifully..Golu's love & care..Priya's tantrums...to the baby-birth..it was a wonderful emotional ride. The RaYa romance is so mesmerizing in each scene, I am going to read all the other FFs, OS by you.😳
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you guys soo much for all your comments!!

Read every single one of them but havent been able to reply to them all!! Your comments and appreciation mean the world to me! I am so glad you guys liked the last update! Honestly, your comments are what keeps me writing!

I know it was super emotional but that's how I wanted it to be.. You guys all know by now that I like emotional drama and tons of tears hahaha.  

Thanks again!

Lots of hugs to everyone! 
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys!

Here is part 14! sorry i know it took me forever to update! Been going through some personal issues lately and writing has become more and more difficult.  Can't seem to get into the mode I need to be in to write this FF!  So, this one is not as good as the rest of them! But i hope you guys like it anyways! Don't forget to like/comment!

ENJOY!

P.S. Amy, this is for you, now stop harassing me k! I gave u an OS and an FF update in 1 day! Will get to what you want soon! 

Part 14

*Flashback Continues*

The nurse approached Ram and Priya and told them that Priya had to get back to her own room.  She was still very weak and needed to rest.

Prem was still holding Priya's finger tightly.  She gently caressed his knuckles with her thumb, making him loosen his grip.  She slid her hand out of the incubator and kissed her hand and then touched it again.  Ram held her tight by the shoulders and then pushed her wheelchair back to the room.  It was late at night and Priya was exhausted.  It had been a long day and she was becoming drowsy from the next dose of pain medication.  

Ram helped her into bed, and then went to sit on the chair next to her bed, but Priya held his arm and stopped him.  While flinching from the pain, she slightly scooted over, making some room for him on the bed.  She wanted to be in his arms, with him holding her tightly.  He understood and laid down on his side next to her.  But Priya wasn't satisfied like that.  She wanted to rest her head on his chest so she sat up a little and Ram again understood what she wanted.  He laid flat on his back and stretched his arm out.  Priya cuddled to him, resting her head on his chest.  He closed his arms around her.  She closed her eyes and listened to his heartbeat.  It was still racing.  She turned her head upwards and looked up at him.  

Priya:  Ram.. 

He looked down at her and raised an eyebrow and smiled. 

Priya: Kya baat hai Ram, aap kya soch rahe hai? 

Ram: Kuch bhi toh nahi.  

Priya: Ram, mujhe aapki dhadkanon se mehsoos hota hai ke koi baat hai jo aap ko andar hi andar khaye jaa rahi hai.. Please bataye na.

Ram didn't answer.  He just looked to the other side.  Priya sat up a little, holding her stitches and flinching.  Ram saw her.  He held her back down and made her comfortable against his chest again. 

Ram: Priya, yeh tum kya kar rahi ho.  Dard ho raha hai toh kyun hil rahi ho itna! 

Priya reached her hand up to his chin and made him look down at her.  He complied and looked into her eyes.  She looked deep into his eyes, piercing him with her loving gaze.  Ram couldn't control his emotions any longer.  The fear of losing her, his life came flooding back to him.  It was going to take a lot for him to come out of this, even though she was laying in his arms safe and sound.  He held her tighter as a lone tear rolled down his cheek.  Priya understood and wanted him to let his emotions loose.  She slid up a little and kissed his neck and then nuzzled his neck with her forehead and held his face close to hers, with one hand, his jaw resting on her cheek.  She gently wiped the tear off his cheek with her thumb.  She didn't say anything.  She didn't need to.  Her presence itself was enough.  

A couple minutes later, she turned her head and kissed him on the cheek.  Then she moved back to look into his eyes. 

Priya: Main yahin hoon Ram.  Hamesha aap ke paas.  

He nodded and smiled.  He brought her back down and settled her on his chest again.  He caressed her hair as she closed her eyes and listened to his now calm and steady heartbeat.  That was what she wanted to hear.  She fell asleep.  Ram was still awake, thinking.  He looked down at her sleeping peacefully.  He kissed her on the forhead and then shifted her to the bed, so she could sleep more comfortably.  Besides, he didn't want to get in trouble by the hospital staff.  Priya was in a deep sleep from the medications and didn't realize when he moved her.  He sat on the chair next to the bed, held her hand in his for a few minutes and then got up and went to the NICU.  He sat on the chair next to Prem's incubator, thinking about everything that had happened.  Prem's suffering and pain brought tears to his eyes all over again.  How he wished he could take all their pain away from them onto himself.  He fell asleep sitting on the chair with his head constantly falling.  The nurse who was in charge of Prem, woke him up and told him to go back to Priya's room and that Prem would be fine and that she would get someone to inform him if they needed him.  He reluctantly agreed and came back to Priya's room.  He sat on the chair and rested his head on her hand on the bed and fell asleep.    

The next few days passed by rather quickly.  Priya had to stay in the hospital for another week post the delivery due to weakness from the whole thing and excessive blood loss.  Prem was still on a ventilator in the NICU.  When Priya was released, she refused to go home without Prem.  She was sitting on the edge of the bed while Ram packed up her stuff.  

Priya: Main yahin rahungi Prem ke saath.  

Ram: Priya zid mat karo.  Tum abhi bhi bahut kamzor ho aur tumhe araam ki zarurat hai.  Yahan tumhare liye koi jage nahi hai sone ke liye.  Sirf ek chair hai. Aur tum wahan nahi so sakti. 

Priya: Main uss chair pe hi songi Ram.  I'm not leaving.  Main usse akela kaise chod ke jaun Ram?  

Ram came and sat down next to her.  He took her hand in his and held it up to his lips. 

Ram: Priya, maine kab kaha ke Prem akela hoga.  Main rahunga uss ke saath jab tak hum usse ghar nahi le jaa sakte.  Lekin tumhe araam ki bahut zarurat hai Priya.  Please, tumhe meri kasam, ghar jao aur subah aa jana.  Main tumhe ghar chod ke siddha yahan ajaunga.  

Priya looked into Ram's eyes.  He looked emotionally drained and tired.  He had been home a few times because she had forcefully sent him to go change and freshen up.  If it was up to him he would never have left them alone.  And now, she knew he would never leave Prem alone either.  He loved him the most, maybe even more than Priya did.  But this whole incident had scarred Ram emotionally too.  More than herself.  She could tell from his eyes, she could see that fear that was initially there, only now it had multiplied infinitely.  She could see the specs of sadness and hurt in his eyes.  She couldn't make him stay there longer.  It would be too much for him. 

Priya: Lekin Ram' 

He put his fingers on her lips to shush her.  He shook his head. 

Ram: Priya mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai ab.  Maine faisla kar liya hai.  

Just then, the doctor knocked on the door and came in.  

Doctor, smiling: We have just taken Prem off the ventilator.  He is still receiving fluids though, but he can be taken out of the incubator now.  In a couple of days, if he continues to get better, then you can take him home.  And I've heard you're going home today too.  So take care and I wish you all the best! 

Ram: Thank you doctor.

She leaves and Ram turns to Priya, who has tears in her eyes and a small smile on her face.  He cups her face in his hands and wipes her tears.  He shakes his head again.  

Ram: Priya, bas, ab tum pregnant nahi no.  Ab toh yeh aansu bahana band karo. 

Priya frowns: Toh?  Abhi bhi asar kam nahi hua.  

Ram laughs and takes her into his arms.  He holds her tight in a bear hug and rests his lips on her head. 

Priya: Ram..

Ram: Hmmm? 

Priya: Ram, aap wapas India kab jaa rahe hai?

Ram lifts her head and looks into her teary eyes.  He wipes her tears again.  Then he takes a deep breath and looks away. 

Ram: Nahin jaa raha hu.  Ab main tum dono ko chod ke kahin nahi jaane wala hoon.  Kabhi bhi nahi.  

Priya turns his face and makes him look into her eyes again.  She shakes her head. 

Priya: Bilkul nahi Ram.  Aap ko wapas jaana hoga aur jald se jald jaana hoga.  Hamari ladaai ka kya?  Niharika ko sabak sikhana hai aap ko Ram. 

Ram, kind of irritated that she could ask him that right now: Priya, iss waqt main kahin nahi jaane wala hoon.  Toh hum iss ke baare mein baad mein baat karein?   

Priya, sensing his irritation, puts her head back on his chest without saying anything else and closes her eyes.  He kisses her on the head.  Priya then moves back and stands up.   He watches her as she puts the remainder of her things in the suitcase and looks at him.  She comes and stands next to him and caresses his cheek with one hand. 

Priya: Ram, aap mujhse naraaz toh nahi hai hai na?

Ram takes her hand off his cheek and kisses her palm.  He looks up at her and smiles.  

Ram: Nahi toh.  Lekin Priya ek baat tum dhyaan se samaj lo aur mein yeh baat dobara nahi kehne wala.  Tumse aur Prem se bad kar meri zindagi mein kuch nahi hai Priya.  Tum dono meri jeene ki vaja ho.  Aur sabse pehle main tum dono ke baare mein sochunga na ke company, property aur Niharika ke baare mein.  I don't care about all that.  Toh jab mujhe lagega ke tum dono theek ho, tab wapas chale jaunga, usse pehle nahi.  Aur iss waqt main kahin nahi jaane wala.  Ok?

Priya nods, bends down and wraps her arms around his neck, gently caressing the nape of his neck.  Her cheek rested just behind his ear.  She knew how much all this had affected him.  And she felt bringing up his pending trip to Mumbai again.  It was something both of them dreaded so much.  Deep down inside she was a bit relieved that he would be sticking around longer but at the same time, she knew they had to go through with this.  They had to make Niharika pay for what she did to Ram all these years.  And even if Ram didn't care about it anymore, Priya wasn't going to let Niharika get away with it.  She had ruined his happiness and made him live a lonely life for 20 years.  She would pay for that. 

Priya: I'm sorry Ram. 

He held her for a second before standing up and shifting her to his chest.  He held her tight against him for another second before lifting her head and raising her chin to make her look up at him.  He kissed her on the forehead.  

Ram: Ab chalein? 

Priya smiled a little and nodded.  He put one arm around her waist, supporting her, and held her suitcase in the other hand.  They made their way to the NICU to see Prem, who was still being monitored closely.  The nurse was just fixing the IV on his leg and Prem was screaming but his voice was constantly getting cut off.  

Priya clutched Ram's shirt tightly, trying to release her pain, with tears streaming down her face.  Ram held her hand, interlocking his fingers in between hers, tightly.  He pulled up the rocking chair and made her sit down.  

The nurse carefully took Prem out of his crib, came and very carefully handed him to Priya.  This was the first time Priya had held him.  He was so tiny and wearing just an undershirt.  He was still crying.  She wiped her own tears and took a couple of deep breaths, trying to relax herself.  Then she shifted Prem to a standing position against her chest and rubbed his tiny back.  Listening and feeling Priya's heartbeat, he immediately calmed down and stopped crying.  That was what all babies wanted, to listen to their mother's heartbeat.  He fell asleep, clutching a strand of her hair tightly.  Priya held him in that position, with her hand supporting his head and her thumb caressing his cheek gently.  She was rocking back and forth slightly.  She gently kissed him and then kept her lips rested on his head.  Tears filled her eyes again.  

Priya, with tears tricking down her cheeks: I'm sorry beta.  Main jaanti hu bahut dard ho raha hai.  Ab bas kuch hi dinon ki baat hai.  Aur phir hum aapko ghar le jayenge.  

Ram held her shoulders while standing behind the chair.  He came in front and planted a kiss on her forehead and then another on Prem's head.  With tears in his own eyes, he kneeled down on the ground next to her and wiped her tears and shook his head.  He put his hand on Prem's back. 

Ram: Hey Champ! I'm sorry beta, aap ko bahut dard ho raha hai hai na?  Lekin dekho, ab aap ki Mamma ki godh mil gayi aap ko.  Ab saara dard bahut jald khatam ho jayega.  

Priya shifts Prem again to a cradling position so they can see his face.  She kisses his forehead again and then holds him up, his tiny cheek against hers, tears still streaming down her face.  She brings him back down and looks at Ram.  Ram looks back at her and they share an eye-lock, remembering the night that they had created this miracle.  Priya breaks the eye-lock and carefully hands Prem over to Ram, who refuses.

Ram: Kitna chota hai Priya.  Agar kuch ho gaya toh? 

Priya smiles at his childishness:  Kuch nahi hoga.  Aap ka beta hai Ram.  Aap ne itna kuch kiya hai lekin abhi tak usse apni godh mein nahi liya.  Lijiye.  

Ram carefully takes Prem from her.  Prem fits in the palms of Ram's hands.  He is that tiny.  Ram just keeps looking down at his son with tears in his eyes.  He truly was a miracle baby.  He couldn't get enough of him.  

Priya is watching them.  She smiles a teary smile.  It was a beautiful sight to see Ram holding his son.  She had been waiting for this day from the day they had decided to start a family together, maybe even before that.  

Priya: Ram, bilkul aap ke jaisa hai. 

Ram looks up at Priya and smiles: Nahi Priya, bilkul hamari tarah hai.  Hum dono ki tarah.  Tumhari aankhen aur mera naak. 

He gives Prem back to her and then goes to take care of the discharge papers required for PRiya's discharge.  Priya holds Prem up to her chest again, but in a cradling position this time.  She leans back on the chair and closes her eyes, going over every memory she shared with Ram from the first day they met, all the way to now, when Prem was with them.  A small smile lingered on her lips, while tears escaped her closed eyes. 

Ram came and saw his wife holding their child.  She was leaning back with her eyes closed and a smile on her lips.  He came close to her and placed a gentle kiss on her smile and then moved back and stood there watching them both.  Priya slowly opened her eyes.  

Ram: Priya, ghar chalein?  

Priya shook her head.  She gave him a pleading look.  

Ram: Priya main wapas aa jaunga.  Lekin tumhe ghar jaana bahut zaruri hai Priya.  Please, mere liye.  

Priya couldn't refuse that.  She kissed Prem on the forehead again and Ram took him and put him back in his crib.  He helped Priya up, and led her out with an arm around her waist. 

They stood in the doorway, while Krishnaji and Apeksha did the aarti.  Priya stepped into the house when her stitches started hurting all of a sudden.  She lost her balance and found herself in Ram's arms, looking up into his dark chocolate brown eyes.  He immediately lifted her up in his arms and carried her to their room.  She put her arms around his neck and flinched from pain as a tear rolled down her cheek.  He gently placed her down on the bed and put a pillow behind her to support her back.  He sat down on the edge of the bed next to Priya and held her hand.  

Ram: Bahut dard ho raha hai? 

Priya shook her head as tears trickled down her cheeks. 

Ram: Nahi? Toh phir yeh aansu kis liye? (he reached over and gently wiped her tears) Apni aankhen band karo aur hamari khubsoorat yaadein ke baare mein socho.  Saara dard khatam ho jayega.  

Ram gently ran his hand ever so slightly over her stitches.  Priya closed her eyes and tried to focus on their happy memories together.  He was right, she felt the pain slowly diminish with his touch and her diversion.  She put her hand on his, as he ran it over her stomach.  He reached over and picked up the bottle of pain killers from the side table.  He took a couple out and handed them to her with a glass of water. 

Priya shook her head while giving him a pleading look: Nahin Ram

Ram: Priya mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai.  Chalo khalo.  

She reluctantly took them from him while giving him a look and making a face.  Ram caressed her hair and smiled. 

Ram: Priya tum araam karo, main kal subah tumhe lene aa jaunga ok? 

Priya nods and he leans forward and plants a kiss on her forehead.  He goes to change and freshen up.  He comes and kisses her on the cheek again before he leaves.  He starts walking towards the door.

Priya: Ram..

He turns back to look at her. 

Priya: Ram, Prem ka khayaal rakhna. 

Ram nods: I promise Priya, main usse akela nahi chodunga. 

He smiles at her and then leaves.  When he gets to the hospital, the rocking chair had been replaced by a chair that reclined farther back so he could sleep.  He picked Prem up from his crib and sat down on the chair.  He reclined it back and put Prem on his stomach on his chest.  He covered him with a baby blanket and then kissed him on the head and put one hand on Prem's head.  Ram closed his eyes and fell asleep in that position. 

The nurse came in to fiddle with Prem's IV and smiled seeing the sight in front of her.  Prem was on his stomach on Ram's chest and they were both fast asleep, reclined back on the chair.  

They were awakened many times throughout the night.  But after every disturbance, Ram put Prem right back on his chest, calmed him down and fell asleep again. 

The next morning, he overslept, forgetting that he had to get home to pick Priya up so she could come to the hospital.  Apeksha had brought Priya to the hospital, and they both walked in and smiled to see the sight in front of them.  Ram was sleeping with Prem on his chest.  Ram's mouth was slightly open and he was snoring a little bit but he still had his hands on Prem, holding him carefully.  They could see Prem rise and fall on Ram's chest with every breath Ram took.  Priya came close to them and kissed Prem on the head.  Then she came and kissed Ram on the forehead. 

He immediately woke up and eyes went wide seeing Priya there.  He looked around and then relaxed seeing Apeksha standing in the doorway.  He sat up, adjusting Prem and stood up to put him back down in his crib.  Apeksha left the two of them alone, giving them a bit of privacy.  She knew they needed it.  Ram turned and faced Priya. 

Ram: Priya, tum yahaan? Itni subah? Ab kaisa lag raha hai?  Tumhe kal raat ko koi takleef toh nahi hui na? 

Priya smiles: Main bilkul theek hu Ram.  Koi takleef nahi hui. 

She takes her dupatta and wipes the sweat off Ram's forhead and face.  Then she fixes his hair.  

Priya: Lekin lagta hai aap ko raat bhar neend nahi aayi.. Waise, aap bahut cute lag rahe the aise Prem ke saath sote hue.  

She smiles and kisses him on the cheek.  He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her a little bit closer.  

Ram: Galat.  Mujhe bahut acchi neend aayi Priya.  Prem ko apne seene pe sulane se ek sukoon milta hai Priya.  Saara dar, saari bechaini khatam ho jaati hai.  Aur reh jaati hai toh sirf mann ki shaanti.  

He lets her go and walks over to Prem's crib and stands there, looking at him, smiling.  Just then the doctor comes in.

Doctor: He is doing much better and in fact you can take him home today.  We're just going to get the nurses to remove his IVs and complete the discharge papers and then you are free to go. 

Ram looked at Priya and they both flashed a wide smile to each other. 

Ram: Thank you Doctor. 

The nurse came into the room and told them that she was ready to remove the IVs, and that only one of them could stay in the room.  

Priya: Ram, main yahin rehti hoon.  Aap bahar jaaye aur saare papers sign kijiye. 

Ram tried to protest against it.  He knew Prem would be crying during that and he didn't want Priya to see him in pain.  Priya knew and she wanted to be there.  She wanted to be with Prem, and hold him, and take away all his pain.  

Ram: Nahin Priya.. 

Priya cut him off: Ram, please.  

Ram: Theek hai. 

The nurse told Priya to hold Prem while she removed the tape and finally took out the IV from his leg.  Priya did exactly what she was told, and just as she expected, Prem was crying and even screaming at one point.  Ram stood outside the room and the minute he heard Prem scream, he squeezed his eyes shut tightly, trying to take it in.  Priya felt tears roll down her cheeks and as soon as the procedure was done, she held him up to her chest and rocked him a little to calm him down.  Ram entered the room and walked straight up to Priya.  He wiped the tears off her cheeks. 

Ram: Ho gaya.  Ab Prem ko aur dard nahi sehna padega.  Chalo, ghar chalte hai.  

Priya nodded.  She put him down in the carseat and buckled him up.  She put a couple of baby blankets on him, and Ram carried the carseat to the car.  They drove home in silence.  Krishuji welcomed them home and did the aarti.  

Priya took Prem to their room and sat on the couch, holding him.  Ram told her to wait there and he disappeared somewhere.  He came back with a bassinette so that Prem could sleep in their room until he was old enough to sleep in his own room.  He set it up and then stood looking at Priya, who was staring at him. 

Priya: Ram, yeh aap kahan se...? 

Ram: Tumhe kya laga, Prem itna chota hoke apne kamre mein soyega? 

Priya: Nahin lekin.. 

Ram: Priya main saari tayyari kar chuka hoon.  

He smiles and takes Prem from her.  He puts him down in the bassinette and covers him with a baby blanket.  Then he turns to Priya. 

Ram: Ab mujhe bahut tezz bhook lagi hai.  Thode aloo parathe milenge?

Priya opens her mouth to answer him back, but just then Krishuji knocks on the door and walks in with a tray of food; all of Ram's favourites as well as some vegetarian options for Priya.  

Priya: Maa aapne kyun takleef ki.. Main aajati. 

Krishnaji: Bilkul nahi Priya.  Ab tumhe sirf Prem ka khayaal rakhna hai.  Aur kuch nahi.  Woh abhi bahut chota hai aur usse apni Maa ki zarurat hai.  Ab tum sirf Prem ko sambhalogi, aur kuch kaam nahi karogi.  

Priya opens her mouth to speak again when Ram interrupts her.

Ram: Dekha Priya, Maa bhi mere saath hai.  Thanks Maa.    

Krishnaji caresses his cheek and smiles. 

Krishnaji: Ab tum dono jaldi se khalo kyun ki abhi Prem uth jaayega.  

She leaves them alone and they both eat together, chatting and enjoying themselves.  Priya goes to pick up the table, when Ram holds her hand and shakes his head.  He takes the plates from her hands and clears off the rest of the table. 

He comes back to the room when Prem starts crying.  Priya picks him up and feeds him and then Ram takes over and changes his diaper, shocking Priya again.  She stands next to him, observing him. 

Priya: Ram, aap ne yeh sab kab seekha?

Ram laughs: Kal raat ko, yaad hai?  Socha ke tumhe thodi se madad mil jaaye.  Waise tum abhi poori tarah se theek nahi hui ho. 

Priya smiles.  She couldn't believe what a perfect husband and father he was.  He never failed to amaze her with the little things that he did and how he took care of her and even Prem.  He had a special bond with Prem.  She could feel it and see it; the way Prem stopped crying in his arms too, the way Ram's face lit up when he was watching Prem, the way he handled him and took care of him.  They had a special father-son relationship.  The only thing that scared her was what would happen when Ram had to leave.  His attachment to Prem would make it even more difficult for him when he was away.  This was not going to be easy.  

After Ram changed Prem's diaper, he walked around with Prem in his arms for a few minutes, while Prem fell asleep.  When he was asleep, Ram put him back in his bassinette and made Priya lie down.  Everyone was exhausted.  They had a few hours before Prem would wake up again and thought they should nap.  He changed and laid down next to Priya.  She immediately cuddled close to him, resting her head on his chest and her arm across his waist.  He wrapped his arms around her, held her tight, kissed her on the head and they quickly fell asleep in each others arms after a long, exhausting couple of weeks. 

They were home now, together, as a family.  All the pain, both emotional and physical was gone for the time being.  A new journey had begun in Ram and Priya's life; and they would cherish and enjoy every minute of it.  

Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love you Amby... *hugs*
now I'm going to read... :p

And btw... there is no way I'll stop harrassing you till I get what I want... And I only need to push you for 1 part now right... ;)
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww😳😳...so cute😳...Ram and Prem sleeping was just awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Priya wiping Ram's sweat is one of my fav scenes ...😳😳...thanks a lot for bringing that too...😳...very emotional too😭...a gem of an update...⭐️⭐️⭐️...really superbπŸ‘πŸ‘...keep continuing the good work sister...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww... Awww... M speechless Girl...!!
Touched!
And I might not harrass u till wed.. LOL.. I loved it this much! :-)
it takes a skill to make the reader cry:.. U rock baby!
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww!! Amby!! Another fab emotional update.. Loving the new parents and baby bonding. It just speaks volume on how they share each others pain. Too good!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘