Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rima

<font size="4">Why she is silent?</font>

<font size="4">Why she did not slap him?</font>
<font size="4">May be she likes him</font>
<font size="4">Why is she talking to him?</font>
<font size="4">Why is she just standing</font>
<font size="4">It makes me think sadly this is how society is.</font>
<font size="4">When a girl is raped or molested all fingers turn to her and say:</font>
<font size="4">She was wrong in some way and she got what she deserved.</font>
<font size="4">Very sad to see it here too</font>

Seriously its disgusting to see such criticism...I mean the girl is in a situation wer her husband thinks she is having an affair with the v guy who is not leaving one opportunity towards harassing her, she is alone in a house wer her harasser is worshipped...finally now she is realizing the extend of this jerks obsession with her. For now I think wise thing for her would b not to react to him. Ok y she doesn't walk away...she did try tat befpre but it only infuriated the jerk and the terrace scene hapnd. The guy has serious mental issues as he is living in an imaginary world wer he feels he was her " pasand" ( yuck...)...

Personally I wudnt want her around him even to slap him...cos as they say "never wrestle with a pig, u get dirty and the pig njoys it"

I hav been raking my mind abt wat course of action wud b best for her...I feel right now till arnav sees the truth she shud just take care of herself and try to steer clear of the jerk or just go stay with guptas and confide into buaji...she did hav the guts to confront shyam b4...
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you. It is not easy to think clearly and calmly in such situations. Also, I think when you are faced with such a person, it is best not to react physically (like slapping or pushing), as this may provoke the attacker. I loved how she took a bite of the food yesterday... just to get rid of him. He kind of loves it when she resists him and gets angry...so she just calmly took a bite. But the next moment, she challenged him thinking that will make him go away. But it backfired on her. So now she has learned that challenging him does not work. She will think of some other way.

Poor girl... in this case she really has no one to turn to. People keep saying that she should tell Payal. But what will Payal do? She is weaker than Khushi. All she will do is worry about it... but will not be able to do anything. Even if Payal goes and threatens Shyam... do you think he will stop doing harassing Khushi? Khushi needs to make sure she does not end up in a situation where she is alone with Shyam. But this is just a temporary solution, as nothing will stop him from making his advances. She is in a really bad situation... I hope they show her dealing with it in some smart way... it would be a good example to set for women in the audience who may face this in real life.

The reason Shyam is able to do all this is the exact same reason that Khushi is unable to raise this issue with the family... THEY HAVE TOO MUCH TRUST ON SHYAM.

I also want to point out that the posts made by people who are blaming Khushi do have a point. But I think they are not expressed correctly...and end up sounding like bashing. It is a common saying that the thing worse than people who do injustice are the people who tolerate injustice. So I can understand why some people may feel angry towards Khushi that why she is tolerating all this.
jalkukdi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babes25

I think she is making a wise move by not showing much attitude to shyam. she is all alone in this game so right now she needs to be patient with shyam atleast until she gets those papers.

Evan I would suggest the same thing, I am with you on that...I think most girls in this forum do not understand the consequenses or how sick this guy is...it is very easy to say I would have donr this or that, but remember you have not faced such situation...Shyam I think would start touching her if khushi slaps him or fight him...this guy is real sick he knows Khushi will always try to protect Anjali and thats why he is so confident and on top of it he knows ASR does not trust her
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

Its like she can't win with im.. If she goes to slap him he looks at it like atleast she's touching him... So that to her is disgusting. If she yells at him he seems to love her anger. What is the woman supposed to do at this point of time. She can't tell anyone coz of Anjali's situation... And Arnav is not here to protect her either. Once Arnav believes her I'm sure she will take action against Shyam.

if and when he believes her. till then imagine what she can do! terrible
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonder how many girls out here who ask why Khushi could not give it back to him or say that maybe she loves Shyam, would do like they say she should. Even when we walk on the streets and someone deliberately brushes past us, touching us, making us feel yucky, do we retaliate?? And here she is in a house which worships this person. Even her husband blamed her for trapping the sleazebag called Shyam. 

Looking at it from her POV, all she wants is to maintain peace in the house in ASR's absence. How is she wrong here?? 
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
When a girl is raped or molested all fingers turn to her and say:
She was wrong in some way and she got what she deserved.

that's why she is quiet.
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

After seeing some posts on here I actually teared up a little, thinking, ''oh god.. this is society?"

this society here in the forum is all girls. isn't that ironic?

meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree its no fault of Khushi... Rima thank u soo much for bringing out this topic, we definitely have to address this to the ppl with small minds (sorry if i have hurt any1 by mentioning small minds)

Come on guys lets all grow up... when our loved ones in some heated argument cross lines by shouting at us or tell things which we dnt even except them to dont we all freeze for a minute.. dnt we all just lose the stream of things going around us...thinking is this happening with me? or do thy think so little of me... this is just a small example...  

Khushi is in such a difficult situation, its very thin line... either this way or that pls UNDERSTAND it's Khushi who will suffer the most.. yes she had to give chances to Shyam bcoz she is person of that sort... looking at GOOD even in BAD & thinks everyone deserves a chance... if we remember the wedding time when he hugged her in terrace she was wanting tell Arnav everthing but when thy heard abt Anjali's pregnency she felt for Anjali & baby we need to give chance & it will be fine... 

As far as this serial is concerned i know Khushi can come out of this with all her dignity & pride intact... & I WANT CV's show this in the same way...

I also want them to give a msg to all audience through this show that the wht women can do & how strong we can come out it.. as Star Plus is looking at "Nayi Soch" this is one definite plus point they can bring... & who better can portray this than our GIRL who is going thru this... Arnav being the society (society behaves the same way tht Arnav did) & later yes they can show how strong u can come out of this by ANJALI's character as well Khushi's ... both the women are equally impacted/hurt via this psycho... although scales weigh more on Khushi...

This is my take...
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CVs are being true to what a woman feels during all that bullying, harassing times by a man. 

A lusty man can render any girl speechless. And he is Shyam Manohar Jha, the disgust at its peak.

I am surprised that when Khushi hands it back to him as good as she gets, she is still criticized for not slapping him or spilling the beans about him to Anjali. I don't know why, but people seem to forget few things like,

1. Khushi is elegant and sophisticated. Its not in her to slap someone, even if he is harassing her, but since Shyam has crossed all boundaries...I agree she should have slapped him...but would you even lay a finger on the man who had once told  you that slapping him would give him pleasure because after all, you would be touching him? 

I don't think so.

2. His audacity and shamelessness is increasing day by day. When she thinks she finally knows how much of a creep he is, he surpasses that level and goes to next, leading to her surprise or rather SHOCK.

I hope people know what 'Shock' is! It is when your mind and body goes all numb and you don't know what to do! 

We have to agree that Shyam keeps on coming with new strategies to creep out Khushi. 

3. Even she knows that the finger points to the girl in such circumstances. She knows no one would trust her and she needs proof. But even if she would come up with proof, she cannot expose him due to Anjali's pregnancy and her risk. 

A girl who has ever been a victim of such harassment would know why you simply cannot act at first! 

And when she acts, he does or says something all the  MORE cheap...leading to her brain's shut down.

I don't blame her.

I would like people to think once keeping themselves in her shoes. They would definitely get the answer. 
Edited by arshi21 - 12 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldy07

So true!

Is it easy to speak back? I doubt. Even the most confident and out going woman, will feel threatened in a situation like this.
She knows that Shyam is like a spring. The more she supresses, the more he'll rebel and try to prove his right on her. He's just too creepy. Silence is the biggest slap she can give. And then, at the moment she's weak. Any thing she says or does, the creep can turn tables against her. So it's best to wait till the right time. Wonder what a turmoil she must be going through, every time he stands there with that devilish look. You never know what a psycho like Shyam can do 

EDIT
As far as getting back at Arnav is concerned, they are equals. Arnav has always pointed fingers at her, hurt her or even misbehaved...BUT on her face. He was never trying to play any games. He even apologised. They share a different equation all together. 
Shyam is just too scary for any girl. Especially with Arnav gone, she knows he can make any sort of bad moves..So she's just playing it safe. She saw that look, while he was having that spicy dal..She got the message, He can go to any extent.

All I hope and pray is, CVs don't show anything close to physical abuse, for the sake of TRPs. I can't digest that.  Even touching is a BIG NO NO for me. 

yes nothing has stopped shyam. and no one has willingly stopped him. the fact that khushi is married to arnav also has not stopped him.

if the cs show him crossing limits they are going to get it from every feminist group