Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya do agree in that situation v get to react the same but still cudnt bear her suffering thats y such comments..
V cant do anything atleast u do kushi and give us that comfort...
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firebolt

Sadly rima we DO live in a society that says don't get raped rather than don't rape... Sexual advances are things people just don't want to talk about and most people do live in denial... I don't find anything odd in her silence as that is the automated response..of course the right thing for her to do is to blow his cover but it's understandable that she's in denial...

it is horrible when it hapens to you. just horrible. one is too numb to even react
shagun_sarun thumbnail
i agree...

khushi reacts spontaneously with arnav because somewhere she knows that arnav will never harm her but the creep is real threat n can get to any extent which really is spine chilling... 
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Its like she can't win with im.. If she goes to slap him he looks at it like atleast she's touching him... So that to her is disgusting. If she yells at him he seems to love her anger. What is the woman supposed to do at this point of time. She can't tell anyone coz of Anjali's situation... And Arnav is not here to protect her either. Once Arnav believes her I'm sure she will take action against Shyam.
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seriously it is very sad... all fingers are pointing to khusi
Shyam is so irritating and creepy he can do anything... So khusi can't do anything to him .If she does tables will likely to turn against her... Don't forget how Raizada family worship thei damaad. Only Arnav knows truth and he is not present...
Edited by rini_kat - 12 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: appu_arhi

Ya do agree in that situation v get to react the same but still cudnt bear her suffering thats y such comments..
V cant do anything atleast u do kushi and give us that comfort...

if you are watching can't then how can a girl facing it react correctly?
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Agree yaar...my heart went out to Khushi seeing her helpless in front of Snake...😒
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
After seeing some posts on here I actually teared up a little, thinking, ''oh god.. this is society?"
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So true!
Is it easy to speak back? I doubt. Even the most confident and out going woman, will feel threatened in a situation like this.
She knows that Shyam is like a spring. The more she supresses, the more he'll rebel and try to prove his right on her. He's just too creepy. Silence is the biggest slap she can give. And then, at the moment she's weak. Any thing she says or does, the creep can turn tables against her. So it's best to wait till the right time. Wonder what a turmoil she must be going through, every time he stands there with that devilish look. You never know what a psycho like Shyam can do 

EDIT
As far as getting back at Arnav is concerned, they are equals. Arnav has always pointed fingers at her, hurt her or even misbehaved...BUT on her face. He was never trying to play any games. He even apologised. They share a different equation all together. 
Shyam is just too scary for any girl. Especially with Arnav gone, she knows he can make any sort of bad moves..So she's just playing it safe. She saw that look, while he was having that spicy dal..She got the message, He can go to any extent.

All I hope and pray is, CVs don't show anything close to physical abuse, for the sake of TRPs. I can't digest that.  Even touching is a BIG NO NO for me. 
Edited by coldy07 - 12 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

i agree...

khushi reacts spontaneously with arnav because somewhere she knows that arnav will never harm her but the creep is real threat n can get to any extent which really is spine chilling... 

she loves arnav. that makes it different. people don't seem to get that. even when she hated him she never shied away from his touch. but she is revolted by shya,. you are rigt. the extent to which shyam goes is spine chilling