>|OS|< JHAGARTE LOVERS I_COMPLETED!!

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Jhagarte Lovers

Arjun unbuttoning his sherwani "battamiz ladki, pata nehi mom dad ne iski saath hi mere shaadi kyun tey ki hai, dost ki beti hai to kya hua?? Unke haar ek dost ki beti se kya mein shaadi karlunga??" Mimicking his mom "kitni pyaari bachhi hai, ye meri bahu nehi beti hai" Arjun with disgusting face "pyaari my foot, shakal se hi asliyaat dikhti hai...Kasuti ki Komolika lagti hai, mom dad se pyaar karta hoon uska achha badla liya unhone mujhse, isse toh achha mein kuwara rehta sare zindagi. Ziddi, ghamandi, pagal ladki...ek chalta phirta tofaan, mere shant zindagi ko barbad karke rakh degi. Jab se zindagi mein aayi hai jina kharab kar rakkha hai, pata nehi aage kya likhha hai meri kismat mein said with shake of his head.

Arohi in her room "kamina, ghatiya admi, shakal se toh bara sharif dikhta hai paar harkate cheap-wali, kaise ladkiyoon se chipak raha tha, maan toh karta hai uski jaan lelu" Shefali with teasing laugh "shaadi se pehle bidhba baan jayegi tu" Arohi gave her a glare "shut up, wo ek luichha hai, apne apko Bachna Aae Haseeno ki Ranbir samajhta hai aur samjhega kyun...real mein hi uska character aisa hai. Dekha nehi sangeet mein kaise maza loot raha tha unn ladkiyon ke saath jaise apne dost ki shadi mein aaya hai. Koi achha ladka dosri ladkiyoon se flirt nehi karta apne khud ki sangeet mein. Shefali defending Arjun "aare wo toh sirf tujhe jealous kar raha tha aur waise bhi tu usse pyaar nehi karti toh tujhe kyun bura lag raha hai, ya phir karti hai shefali said with a wink. Arohi threw the comb on Shefali angrily, phir ek word bola na toh mein tujhe kachha chaba jaungi and removed the last piece of jewelry from her body. Tujhe pata hai mom kya bol rahi thi "beta tu kitna lucky hai, tujhe Arjun jaisa pati mil raha hai, sirf kismat walo ko aise jeevansaathi milti hai" Arohi making an irriated face "seriously" with a sarcastic tone "mein aur lucky??" "pata nehi meri parents ko wo Arjun Singhania itna pasand kyun hai, unki beti se zaydaa uss Ravan ko poochte hai." Arohi commanding Shefali "ab tu jake mere liye ek achhi si coffee bana la, saar mein dard hone laga hai iss functions se aur tab tak mein change kar leti hoon".

Arjun pacing in his room, I don't know mom-dad ko Chandigar ki house mein hi kyun shadi arrange karni thi. Aur toh aur uss jangli billi ko mere room de diya, na jane room ka kya halat bana diya hoga. A little voice whispered in Arjun's ear "you're thinking about your room, think about yourself, from tomorrow you are going to share a room with that very same jangli billi, kehi tujhe katna le" Arjun gulped hearing his own self and said shut up. To himself "Arjun calm down, you are going to be the boss, so relax and you know very well how to handle jangli billis especially when it is Arohi" it made him smirk for sure. Now Arjun was thinking how to get his stuff from his no now Arohi's room. "I'll kill Romit, I told him before Arohi shifts to my room get all my necessary stuff here but useless." I've to get it myself saying he left for Arohi's room...here Arohi was changing her clothes. Arjun was walking with full speed keeping an angry face and opened the door with a jerk without knocking. Poor Arohi if only knew about his arrival, she would've locked it with great enthusiasm. Arjun's mouth fell open seeing the sight in front of him, she was looking a divine beauty without any jewelry, only ghagra and choli, her dupatta was lying on the bed, dori open showing her whole back clearly, and her baby like frowned face that he definitely noticed in the mirror. Realizing his presence Arohi turned her back to the other side and hold her dori from the back...she stammered "what are you doing here" Arjun didn't move from his place, he remained in statue form...Arohi again started embarrassingly "Arjun" but no response from him...now Arohi thought he is doing it purposely and how can she forget her situation, if her dori wasn't open then she would've teach him a lesson for sure, she so wished to stomp his foot but to her luck it was too dangerous for her to go near him now...so she yelled "Arjun" which brought him back to reality and he hold his years...he stated angrily "Shut up, chilla kyun rehi ho?" Arohi watched him in disbelief, first he barged in her room without knocking and that too when she was changing, now he is asking her the reason...Arohi closed her eyes and begin with her favorite galiyaans "you bloody rascal, gande, ghatiya, kamina admni, janbaar..." her voice lost finding Arjun inches away from her face. Arjun with a stern face "bol diya, aab mein bolu??" Arohi finding her voice again "nehi, tumhari himmat kaise hui mere kamre mein ane ki wo bhi bina knock kiye" Arjun with smirk "wrong, Arjun Singhania ko kisi cheez ki permission ke jaroorat nehi hoti and for your kind information this is my room" Arohi with a smile "haan tumhara room", she paused "tha par aab mera hai, so you better stay in your limits, warna"...she poked a finger in his chest. Arjun in a serious tone "warna, warna kya Arohi??" Arjun started to move forward and Arohi backwards. Arohi only managed to say warna again when Arjun turned her around and her back hit with his rock-male chest...Arjun's hands now on her bare stomach holding her close to him. They could feel each other's warmth which was creating havoc inside them. Arjun pushed her a little but she was still in his hold...he moved his hands to her dori but before tying it, unknowingly his lips moved to her bare back, she was one such flawless beauty, his lips started its work which made Arohi moan in pleasure, he moved her choli down and left her shoulders with shower of kisses. Arjun's dangerous action made her mind clouded with wild thoughts, she gasped when he gave her a bite, hearing a loud sound from her mouth made Arjun stop; he quickly tied her dori but didn't leave it before caressing her back seductively. Arohi instantly moved back from him and hit with the giant wardrobe behind, so Arjun followed her and stand with close proximity between them. Arjun whispered near her ear "warna kya Arohi?? Tumne bataya nehi" Arohi was blushing hard and on top of that their closeness was creating butterflies in her stomach. Arjun came close to her face and left a smooth kiss on the neck. Arohi gasped for air, a shiver ran down her when he touched her so soothingly. Arjun moved away from her and started to walk back to the door when Arohi said "good thing you didn't kiss me on my lips, because only boyfriends or husbands have the right to do that". Arjun smirked on her remark and start walking again. Arohi thought she won this time but Arjun stopped right in front of the door, without turning "sehi kaha Arohi, only boyfrineds or husbands got the right, well in that case I'm lucky" mockingly "kyunki tumahri future husband mein hi hoon" Arjun enjoying each and every single words "about your lips...give them some rest kyunki aajke baad they'll be always swollen, aur tumhari soon to be husband sirf lips pe nehi, wok kaha kaha kiss kaar sakta hai tumhe andaza bhi nehi hai, Arohi froze hearing his bold statements, Arjun turned to look at her, chuckling on her state "one more advise, tumne kaha tha na mein janzbaar hoon, sehi kaha kyunki shaadi ke baad mein apni wife ke saath kaisi janbaaro jaisi harkaat karne wala hoon you'll see then" he winked at a red-faced, very much embarrassed Arohi and left the room.

On the way Arjun bumped to Shefali, his face was still full of smirk when Shefali just smiled seeing him. Arjun returned a fake smile to Shefali, he took the coffee mug from her hand and left saying Arohi ko aab iski jaroorat nehi hogi. Shefali came to find a lost Arohi standing in one place. Shefali moved her and Arohi with startle said "kya, Kya??" Shefali confusedly "wo toh mujhe poochna hai aakhir kya hai ye saab??" Arohi becoming normal "tera matlab kya hai??" Shefali naughtily "mera matlab toh saaf hai, tu jiju, kamre mein, kapre change, kuch kuch" Arohi shot a glare but this time Shefali continued "aare agar tujhe jiju ka help chahiye tha toh mujhe coffee ke bahane kyun bheja, saaf saaf bol deti, waise bhi mujhe kabab mein haddi nehi banna aur tum dono toh kaal tak ki wait bhi nehi kar paye" Arohi with confusion "kaisi help??" Shefali mischievously "kapre change karne mein" which made Arohi say loudly "Shefali" Shefali ran from there leaving a shy Arohi behind.

Arohi was blushing continuously while previous incident playing in her mind. She was thinking "aaakhir ye kya chahta hai, uska feelings uski tarha confuse, agar pyaar hai toh batata kyun nehi, mujhe itna satata kyun hai aur hamesha sirf jhagarta hai". She was in deep thoughts about him when her cell rang; on the other side a panting Romit could be heard. Arohi worriedly "Romit kya hua, itna pareshan kyun lag rehe ho, saab thik hai na, tum kaha ho??" Romit in crying tone "Bhabhi wo Bhai" Arohi jumped from the bed hearing "Bhai" Arohi restless "Kya Hua Arjun Ko??" Romit stuttering "wo bhai" Arohi shouted "Romit Arjun ko kya hua, mujhe batao" Romit with a depressed tone "Bhabhi aap baas jaldi se office ajao, plz jaldi" Arohi said ok and cut the call, she hurriedly ran for office in nighty without even thinking why Romit said in office, well Kambakhqt Ishq after all, make lovers crazy.

Arohi got out from the car and ran inside, the whole office was dark. Arohi couldn't figure out what was happening but she knew Romit said office only. She saw little gleams and followed the trance which was leading her towards Arjun's cabin. She entered inside and suddenly the door was locked. Arohi was scared; she yelled "kaun hai??" She ran to open the door when a strong pair of arms hold her waist and whispered in her ear "mein hoon Arohi". Arohi shivered hearing his sexy voice. Arjun turned on the light which was nearby the door and turned Arohi around, anger visible in her face "ye saab kya hai?" but she was happy inside finding him safe and sound. Arjun put his index finger on her lips "ssshh...aaj kuch nehi" he instantly bent on his knees "so Ms. Arohi Ahluwalia...soon to be Mrs. Arohi Arjun Singhania, mein tumahri hone wala pati want to say something to you, jo mein aaj taak tumse chupate aaya hoon", he laughed "aare tumse toh kya I tried to fool myself also", with a guilty voice "Arohi mein humehsa tumse ladta raha, jhagarta raha, tumhari burai kya, aise behave kya ke I hate you, jab sachhai kuch aur tha...tumahri haar adat ko dislike kya, aise pretend kya tumse mujhe chir hai...jab mujhe tumhari haar ek choti baari baate sabse achha lagta hai...lagta hai dunya mein agar tum ho toh saab hai, agar tum nehi toh mere liye kuch bhi nehi paar meine apna feelings ko hide karne ki koshish ki...yes Arohi "I Love You" yehi saach hai...aaj jab tumhare itna karib aaya aur tumhari akhon mein bhi wohi feelings dikhi, wohi tarap aur mere paas hone ki anjani khushi tab ehsaas hua ke aakhir hum apna feelings kisse chupane ke koshish kaar rehe the, mein toh apne saath saath tumhe bhi saza de raha tha, mein bekwuf tha jo tumari pyaar nehi samajh paya, I'm sorry, so Ms. Arohi Ahluwalia, will you marry me tomorrow and be my wife forever??" Arjun who was looking down all the while faced Arohi, he found a teary Arohi. He immediately got up and removed her tears "kya hua, kya tum??..." before he could finish Arohi started hitting his chest "pehle kyun nehi bataya, mujhe itna kyun tarpaya, mujhe tumse kabse ye sunni thi, I hate you Arjun, I hate you" he cupped her face "I'm sorry, plz forgive me" Arohi pouting like a baby "saach" hhhmm wait mein ek boyfriend ki tarha bata ta hoon and he captured her lips in his..Arohi's eyes widened in shock...he gave her a long passionate kiss and then asked her "aab" Arohi shyly "I Love You Arjun" and hide her face in his chest...Arjun childishly said "well pehle bata deta toh mera lover boy wala image baan jata, but aab they will think mein joru ka gulam hoon which is every man's condition" Arohi hit his chest with tearful smile and said "u r impossible". Finally two love birds found their real home which is "nest of their love" and soon will be tied in the bond of sacred marriage. Just another love story was completed today, adieu friends maybe they come back with another love story of two stubborn lovers...just very much like them...so stay tuned. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So guys a new OS from me...weird but yeah I'm posting smth while I'm having an exam trrw๐Ÿ˜† ok this is especially for my Jangli Billi ~~ Meera...she wants to see Arohi in this Avatar I guess... Hope I don't disappoint u Meera and all of my buddies hope u also like it...Plz Hit Like and Leave Ur Precious Comments ~~ โค๏ธ Shona!!

Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh My God!

Reserved :)

Shonaaa what a Surprise I did not expect this today!! Why are you sucha sweetheart princess shona??
Awww!! โค๏ธ I'm overwhelmed :') and emotional this is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me on IF ๐Ÿค—
But, OMG this is exactly how I pictured Arohi and Arjun to be all braty Arjun is sooo naughty made me blush ๐Ÿ˜ณ This is surely ur most Romantic update!! ๐Ÿ˜ just for me aww โค๏ธ
Awww the proposal melted my heart why they are soo damn adorable and their lil cute jaghare and name calling kmh2 ki yaad diladi!! Everytime Arjun said janjli billi my face lit up ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ur the BEST!! I LOVE YOU โค๏ธ and Thank-youuu so much I wish I could do something as special for you but I'm not as talented ๐Ÿ˜†

Teri Janjli Billi,
Meera โค๏ธ Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 11 years ago
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... Simply superb... Loved it to bits
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

aww... so cute romantic OS t ๐Ÿ‘

love dis jhgralus ๐Ÿ˜†

aru resemble to kamolika... ๐Ÿ˜†

& da room scene wasso hot hot ๐Ÿ˜‰

ye arjun kitna bold hai.. bt is aru ki bhi zuban nhi rehti

superb os.. love da last lines

keep writing

best of luck for yr exams :-)

mera bhi aaj econmcs ka pr hai Edited by AAKMH2 - 11 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oye hye...
Loved it..
Kitani romatic hai ye stubborn arjun...
N even i ws blushng hearng hs bold stmnts omg..
sreeja_rox thumbnail
yipee new os again!!!!resd
EDITED

aww dat was such a lovely os yaar!!!cute,hot,emotional!!!!A package of 3!!!!Gosh kitna bold dialogue maara Arjun ne๐Ÿ˜ฒ aww i loved d scene in her room!!!Arjun teling shefu ki Arohi ko coffee ki aur zarurat nai๐Ÿ˜†
And d proposal was just aww..๐Ÿ˜ณloved it!!!!
Maharani shona xam ke beech itna hot ideas kidhar se aata hai??๐ŸคฃEdited by sreeja_rox - 11 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
and ya d kumolika dialogue cracked me up๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

yipee new os again!!!!resd
EDITED

aww dat was such a lovely os yaar!!!cute,hot,emotional!!!!A package of 3!!!!Gosh kitna bold dialogue maara Arjun ne๐Ÿ˜ฒ aww i loved d scene in her room!!!Arjun teling shefu ki Arohi ko coffee ki aur zarurat nai๐Ÿ˜†
And d proposal was just aww..๐Ÿ˜ณloved it!!!!
Maharani shona xam ke beech itna hot ideas kidhar se aata hai??๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ Omgg I was laughin soo much on their dialogues tooo!!
I know kal exams but her mind is always cooking ideas and making wonders! Kyun, shonaspeare? ๐Ÿ˜†
Yaaa! That one dialogue of Arjun oye ohe ahahah ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved it to the core!! โค๏ธ
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

Oh My God!

Reserved :)

Shonaaa what a Surprise I did not expect this today!! Why are you sucha sweetheart princess shona??  even I was surprised that I wrote it in such a short time...why sweet don't know may be I ate too much sugar in my childhood LOL jokes apart๐Ÿ˜†

Awww!! โค๏ธ I'm overwhelmed :') and emotional this is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me on IF ๐Ÿค—  yuppiiee I'm glad I'm the first one did this for u

But, OMG this is exactly how I pictured Arohi and Arjun to be all braty Arjun is sooo naughty made me blush ๐Ÿ˜ณ This is surely ur most Romantic update!! ๐Ÿ˜ just for me aww โค๏ธ yeyeyey mission successful...I guess so it is๐Ÿ˜ณ yup โค๏ธ

Awww the proposal melted my heart why they are soo damn adorable and their lil cute jaghare and name calling kmh2 ki yaad diladi!! Everytime Arjun said janjli billi my face lit up ๐Ÿ˜‰  hahha they r definitely adorable...yes jangli billi

Ur the BEST!! I LOVE YOU โค๏ธ and Thank-youuu so much I wish I could do something as special for you but I'm not as talented ๐Ÿ˜† don't fly me too high๐Ÿ˜†...hey don't mention that n ur special friend in my life that's all good...talent ll come out one day๐Ÿ˜‰

Teri Janjli Billi,
Meera โค๏ธ    

๐Ÿค—

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

Wow... Simply superb... Loved it to bits

thank u so much dear๐Ÿ˜Š