Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Desi-IFer-

Ania, Munna, Pallo, and everyone else... Hello!!

hi desi bhaiya 
Tum logon ki, iss duniya mein
Har kadam pe, insaan galat
Main sahi samaj ke jo bhi kahoon
Tum kehte ho galat, main galat hoon phir kaun sahi (phir kaun sahi)
Marzi se jeene ki bhi main
Kya tum sabko arzi doon
Matlab ki tum sabka mujhpe
Mujhse bhi zyada haq hai
Saadda haq, aithe rakh

Saadda haq, aithe rakh
Na na na ..
Saadda haq, aithe rakh

Hey inn gadaaron mein ya udhaaron mein
Tum mere jeenay ki aadat ka kyun gott rahe dum
Besaleeqa main, uss gali ka main
Na jis mein haya, na jis mein sharam
Mann bole ke ras mein jeenay ka harjaana duniya dushman
Sab begaana inhe aag lagaana
Mann bole mann bole, mann se jeena ya marr jaana

Saadda haq, aithe rakh - 
Na na na ..

O eco-friendly, nature ke rakshak, main bhi hoon nature
Rivaazon se, samaajhon se kyon
Tu kaate mujhe, kyun baante mujhse iss tarah
Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, jab sach sunn bhi na paaye
Sach koi bole toh tu niyam kanoon bataaye
Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh (rakh saali)
Saadda haq, aithe rakh
Aithe aithe rakh
Saadda haq, aithe rakh 
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Main phir se agaiii!!!!

Hello Pallo, Roshan, BlueIce!!! Aur baki sare logon ko bhi apun ka salam! 😛

Ms Khan ne aisa kya kar diya ki aate hi ban ho gayi?😕

Originally posted by: salmanmylove

😕

Well I don't know how this happend...so many people watching it on youtube however there were also a lot of people who watched ugly dhanush singing on youtube...But calling it the best teaser is 😕 How is it the best teaser? We see a short intro where it's a lot of nonsense about pakistan-india 🥱 yeah we have seen it many times before and after that we see Johnny Bravo whooping ass and flying in the air...however at the end we see something we never saw before...after almost 25 years of acting Johnny developed an expression 👏 So i guess that expression makes it the best teaser ever cuz 25 years of acting and finally 😊

Unsolvedmystery: DUH but that's because both leads are extremely overrated...personally the almost 50 year old man who is desperate to go to nightclubs and mix with the young crowd should show his big heart to the world and retire and let ranbir kapoor take over. I mean it's kind of GROSS that girls of 15 years old are drooling over a 46 year old man...bollywood is so  atleast the kapoor nerd or the kidnap khan guy or the gay babbar are hip and happening...
and the lead actress power to her but god someone please send her to stella adler 🤢

🤔 yes we are. Sonam is a hardworking nice girl. She was born after Anil the actor went inside her mum she was a happy girl. She ate a lot of cheeseburgers and got chubby. I'm sure she was bullied as a kid however she could always yell to those kindergarten monsters: My father is an actor and can buy this entire school 😳. The thing about being fat is though that expensive designer clothes might now fit. So chubby sonam always looking longing at magazine covers of heidi klum and wishing to become thin one day and wear those clothes. So when she became an assistant she decided: Wouldn't it be nice if SLB came inside me so she took him and YAHOO Saawariya 👏 personal trainers, crash diet = DESIGNER CLOTHES...instead of asking dad for money to buy lots of food now i finally can ask money for the best clothes in the world 😳 today she is making money. WHAT'S EVERYONE'S PROBLEM? Let the girl be happy. Sonam 😳

🤢 Sonam's dad has money 😡 she can never become mute! He will pay for the best doctor in the world to heal her.

Enact? They both look like they are serial killers in reallife 😲

Ofcourse she didn't she doesn't needs that 😡 It's pointless anyway! She might be white but she knows hindi and we dislike people that know hindi! No new nose or lips will make that change. POWER TO KAT, SUNNY, NATHALIA, AMY, AND NARGIS 😳

That India produced the worst movie ever witnessed in world cinema history.

What hype? The poor girl hardly exists 😭 Where is peepika? Busy controlling her Pade(zor se)kone?

Every once in a while we need to say something to look mahaan 🤢

😵 yes you are, you are the king of the world, you are richer than hot alwaleed bin talal, you're sexier than george clooney who clearly has yellow nails from all his smoking, you're more talented then that creepface dicaprio who sucked in blood diamond i'm sure you would have done a much better job 👍🏼 there's one problem though...in the country where i am right now not many people know him 😭 but he's still a superstar and i'm sure those monsters that keep detaining him at airports are gonna burn in hell 👏 for messing with the fu***n' superstar 😡 who is confirmed to go to heaven. I heard he even paid for a single ticket to heaven...now hopefully he won't get detained trying to enter heaven...i mean he is a superstar! He will never eat animals, neither will he ever hurt someone, neither does he go to the bathroom and take a dump, neither does he need to brush his teeth or shower he's naturally clean 😳

Who is Viveka 😕

Ofcourse she is! How can she not be! She's juggling with her five children and does everything by herself! I heard she fired the maids and nanny's! This means she has to cook for her paanch monsters and she has to switch their diapers (remember she's the most beautiful woman in the world and beautiful women don't go to the bathroom so she was in shock when she smelled the diapers and what she saw made her puke) worse she even has to work! I mean five kids are quite expensive! They need clothes, food and they need to go to school. But Aish is doing well 😳 she is THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD! There's one small thing though: She's bad in choosing names for her precious children...it takes her months 😭 but who cares! she is excellent!

🤢 Do people actually watch this? I wachted a few minutes and Aamir Khan deserves an oscar for that lifetime performance on that show. The only problem is the show is like arthouse cinema boring and slow...p.s. AAMIR TALKING IS NONSENSE...go leave your palace and visit the mumbai slums with your money and food 😳 thank you. No? the studio is saver? Yeah you're right why waste your money on stupid poor people who you would spit on...nope keep on giving your awesome dialogues on your show 😳

She has friends? 😲

Vidya down under again 🤢 what's new 🤢

That failing in live is okay. She has a rich husband right? 😳

Atleast not in bed cuz Salman is still virgin 😳

😲 How? Let me guess!!! He's gonna come out of the water in a pink bikini and come out of the closet in Daniel Craig's next bond movie? 😊 See that one expression in the epic Ek Tha Tiger got him a role in hollywood 😳

Useless women...though i give twinkle some credit that Amrita girl is lazy like hell...so why not make babies it's not like she's ever gonna work or become something in life 🤢

Seriously how is this news? If she didn't stand up moti Aish wouldn't fit in the chair 🤢

🤢 No he isn't gay 😡 he just likes to sleep with his mummy in bed...i mean mummy is mummy...women are strange 🤢

After Salman, and Aamir Big B thought: Ye kya hogaya...challo bahar challo...mahaan bana hai...IT'S DEKHAWA so stop posting these kind of rubbish.

Nothing. Ofcourse she will wear a gorgeous elie saab dress but while walking her dress will burst and fall off because of her fatness...but aish is miss world and knows how to handle awkward situations + she's proud of her new body which will give women more confidence...so chin up and she will walk the red carpet completely 😊

He's killin it! This is his best performance ever! what an awesome actor! i'm sure katty will learn a lot from him 😳

😲 Is she indian? If yes does she know hindi? if yes does she know how to act? Yes? EPIC FAIL 😭

Because she likes to eat 🥱

Not confused about this...how cute of him...now salim go for it! make karishma dump that big nosed guy and get her married to salman...46 years old and still virgin chi 😭

Why just launch it? I smell job opportunities!

Mr Boring on the radio too 🤢 well aamir and katrina are seriously out to get us to fall asleep...

Aur yeh kahan se aa gayi?

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

Ms Khan ne aisa kya kar diya ki aate hi ban ho gayi?😕

Case of Multiple ID 😆

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Main phir se agaiii!!!!

Hello Pallo, Roshan, BlueIce!!! Aur baki sare logon ko bhi apun ka salam! 😛

w sallam ania g dhokla kaahan hian mera 😆
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Edited by khoslakadhokla - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: salmanmylove

😕

Well I don't know how this happend...so many people watching it on youtube however there were also a lot of people who watched ugly dhanush singing on youtube...But calling it the best teaser is 😕 How is it the best teaser? We see a short intro where it's a lot of nonsense about pakistan-india 🥱 yeah we have seen it many times before and after that we see Johnny Bravo whooping ass and flying in the air...however at the end we see something we never saw before...after almost 25 years of acting Johnny developed an expression 👏 So i guess that expression makes it the best teaser ever cuz 25 years of acting and finally 😊

Unsolvedmystery: DUH but that's because both leads are extremely overrated...personally the almost 50 year old man who is desperate to go to nightclubs and mix with the young crowd should show his big heart to the world and retire and let ranbir kapoor take over. I mean it's kind of GROSS that girls of 15 years old are drooling over a 46 year old man...bollywood is so  atleast the kapoor nerd or the kidnap khan guy or the gay babbar are hip and happening...
and the lead actress power to her but god someone please send her to stella adler 🤢

🤔 yes we are. Sonam is a hardworking nice girl. She was born after Anil the actor went inside her mum she was a happy girl. She ate a lot of cheeseburgers and got chubby. I'm sure she was bullied as a kid however she could always yell to those kindergarten monsters: My father is an actor and can buy this entire school 😳. The thing about being fat is though that expensive designer clothes might now fit. So chubby sonam always looking longing at magazine covers of heidi klum and wishing to become thin one day and wear those clothes. So when she became an assistant she decided: Wouldn't it be nice if SLB came inside me so she took him and YAHOO Saawariya 👏 personal trainers, crash diet = DESIGNER CLOTHES...instead of asking dad for money to buy lots of food now i finally can ask money for the best clothes in the world 😳 today she is making money. WHAT'S EVERYONE'S PROBLEM? Let the girl be happy. Sonam 😳

🤢 Sonam's dad has money 😡 she can never become mute! He will pay for the best doctor in the world to heal her.

Enact? They both look like they are serial killers in reallife 😲

Ofcourse she didn't she doesn't needs that 😡 It's pointless anyway! She might be white but she knows hindi and we dislike people that know hindi! No new nose or lips will make that change. POWER TO KAT, SUNNY, NATHALIA, AMY, AND NARGIS 😳

That India produced the worst movie ever witnessed in world cinema history.

What hype? The poor girl hardly exists 😭 Where is peepika? Busy controlling her Pade(zor se)kone?

Every once in a while we need to say something to look mahaan 🤢

😵 yes you are, you are the king of the world, you are richer than hot alwaleed bin talal, you're sexier than george clooney who clearly has yellow nails from all his smoking, you're more talented then that creepface dicaprio who sucked in blood diamond i'm sure you would have done a much better job 👍🏼 there's one problem though...in the country where i am right now not many people know him 😭 but he's still a superstar and i'm sure those monsters that keep detaining him at airports are gonna burn in hell 👏 for messing with the fu***n' superstar 😡 who is confirmed to go to heaven. I heard he even paid for a single ticket to heaven...now hopefully he won't get detained trying to enter heaven...i mean he is a superstar! He will never eat animals, neither will he ever hurt someone, neither does he go to the bathroom and take a dump, neither does he need to brush his teeth or shower he's naturally clean 😳

Who is Viveka 😕

Ofcourse she is! How can she not be! She's juggling with her five children and does everything by herself! I heard she fired the maids and nanny's! This means she has to cook for her paanch monsters and she has to switch their diapers (remember she's the most beautiful woman in the world and beautiful women don't go to the bathroom so she was in shock when she smelled the diapers and what she saw made her puke) worse she even has to work! I mean five kids are quite expensive! They need clothes, food and they need to go to school. But Aish is doing well 😳 she is THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD! There's one small thing though: She's bad in choosing names for her precious children...it takes her months 😭 but who cares! she is excellent!

🤢 Do people actually watch this? I wachted a few minutes and Aamir Khan deserves an oscar for that lifetime performance on that show. The only problem is the show is like arthouse cinema boring and slow...p.s. AAMIR TALKING IS NONSENSE...go leave your palace and visit the mumbai slums with your money and food 😳 thank you. No? the studio is saver? Yeah you're right why waste your money on stupid poor people who you would spit on...nope keep on giving your awesome dialogues on your show 😳

She has friends? 😲

Vidya down under again 🤢 what's new 🤢

That failing in live is okay. She has a rich husband right? 😳

Atleast not in bed cuz Salman is still virgin 😳

😲 How? Let me guess!!! He's gonna come out of the water in a pink bikini and come out of the closet in Daniel Craig's next bond movie? 😊 See that one expression in the epic Ek Tha Tiger got him a role in hollywood 😳

Useless women...though i give twinkle some credit that Amrita girl is lazy like hell...so why not make babies it's not like she's ever gonna work or become something in life 🤢

Seriously how is this news? If she didn't stand up moti Aish wouldn't fit in the chair 🤢

🤢 No he isn't gay 😡 he just likes to sleep with his mummy in bed...i mean mummy is mummy...women are strange 🤢

After Salman, and Aamir Big B thought: Ye kya hogaya...challo bahar challo...mahaan bana hai...IT'S DEKHAWA so stop posting these kind of rubbish.

Nothing. Ofcourse she will wear a gorgeous elie saab dress but while walking her dress will burst and fall off because of her fatness...but aish is miss world and knows how to handle awkward situations + she's proud of her new body which will give women more confidence...so chin up and she will walk the red carpet completely 😊

He's killin it! This is his best performance ever! what an awesome actor! i'm sure katty will learn a lot from him 😳

😲 Is she indian? If yes does she know hindi? if yes does she know how to act? Yes? EPIC FAIL 😭

Because she likes to eat 🥱

Not confused about this...how cute of him...now salim go for it! make karishma dump that big nosed guy and get her married to salman...46 years old and still virgin chi 😭

Why just launch it? I smell job opportunities!

Mr Boring on the radio too 🤢 well aamir and katrina are seriously out to get us to fall asleep...

👎🏼 🤢  

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

She was VIP, wasn't she? 😆 I knew it! 😆

maloom nhe 
app ko kaise maloom chala 😉 MOD se dosti hain kia??/