Posted: 11 years ago
-----
-
-----
----
--😊
Cherishh thumbnail
Hi...I am a new reader of your work...and just read the complete FF in one go..and am really enjoying it.

Congrats for the new thread.

Waiting for the next update...keep rocking.
sree.maneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread.
Love the update but it is too short.
Waiting for next.
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
eagerly w8ing 4 da update plzzz plzzz update soon x
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

sorry for being slow now a days.. 😭

really held up 😭😭

but now updating.. 😳
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 93

Maan say Na please..She requested umpteenth time holding his arm tight  when they entered the shop.. He was not at all saying her why they have come here so suddenly.. Sshh.. Holding her by shoulder he brings her to the counter.  Se look at him confuse to which he shrug his shoulder. Why don't you select something for meera? Geet look at him with her wide open eyes.. Did he really bring her here to buy something for meera? She was so stupid to thing that he will forget about Vicky how can he? No matter how hard he shows hi myself to the world she knows how soft hurt he is from inside

Looking at the jewelry she smiled and excitedly whispered. Really? He just smiled nodding his head. She giggles pulling his cheek. Oh Maan.. You're so cute.. he jerk her hand glaring at her and then look ahead at shopkeeper who was glancing at them smiling but stopped the moment Maan glaring caught his eyes.. Geet only giggled than selected something for meera and then both went to buy something for Vicky..

Pehle kyun nahi bataya hum yaha aa rahe hai?  She said sitting in car. Maan just smiled starting the engine.. she came close kissing his cheek and keep her head on his shoulder.

They reached mansion Maan went to their room but geet straight way went to Vicky room.. His morning comments somewhere hurt her but she know how hurt he must be with the thought that Maan and she are not at all participating in any function but now he will be so surprised when he will see all this.. Smiling excitedly she open the door to find him sitting on his desk seeing something.. Coming close quietly she stand behind him to find him seeing her and Maan pic.. Smiling she keep her hand on his shoulder.. Vicky looks up instantly and keeps the frame upside down.. 

Bhabhi aap..

Hmm. She continues to look at him smiling but Vicky was not at all in mood of fun and  look away but she know very well this is not the Vicky she know.. Maan also entre the room and look at them.. Dekha Maan. It's all because of you my Vicky is sad with me.. She said holding Vicky arm and smiled but Vicky look at Maan finding him smile too..

Hey.. Don't be sad.. Please..She whispered cupping his cheek when he looks down and in next moment a tear rolled from his eyes.. Vicky.. She whispered hugging him.. He hugs her close wiping his tears.. I'm sorry Bhabhi.. I was so rude with you In the Morning..

Nahi.. Chup.. She continued to rub his back and then move back cupping his face.. Sorry to Hume kehna chaiye tumhe.. He shakes his head looking at both.. Nahi Bhabhi.. It's just.. I.. he tried to speak but was not finding any word.. How can he say their importance in his life.. Geet look at Maan sadly who came forward brushing Vicky hair..

How can you even  think I will forget you? Vicky look at him with his tearfully eyes.. Maan smiled wiping his face and called out .. Geet.. She came forward bringing the packet.. Maan and I selected a shewani for your engagement.. And some jewelry for meera..

Vicky look at both shocked while both smiled.. You really thought your bro and Bhabhi will forget you for someone else? Vicky came to both hugging them tight.. I'm so sorry..

After sometime Maan declared he will be in his room so went leaving Bhabhi and her chamcha. Alone.. Geet made him sit on bed sitting in front of bed.. Vicky.. She whispered holding his hand.. You know how Maan is.. Vicky smiled nodding his head..

Never ever think he will ignore his own family for me Vicky.. He really loves you a lot..Vicky felt really guilty and look down..  Geet press his hand feeling really emotional.. It's true she loves Vicky but it hurt her always to see all of them not trusting Maan when he loves them all so much..

Maan kuch kehta nahi hai but he really loves you mom and Annie.. He just doesn't know how to show his care, his love..

She whispered feeling a tear on her eyes.. Please don't think he is heartless.. Vicky came forward embracing her in his arm saying sorry again and  again.. But she just continued to cry holding him..

After sometime she moves back. Vicky wipes her face looking at her sadly.. I never doubt on bro love Bhabhi.. I will never.. When bro was in hospital.. That moment I came to know how important he is.. That's why I was feeling sad when he was not once asking me about my engagement..

You know him.. Wo to mujhe bhi aise le gaya.. bina kuch kahe.. Vicky smile and hug her again. I love you Bhabhi.. Moving back he kisses her cheek. I'm sorry..She chuckled  patting his cheek. I should say Maan.. You are kissing me a lot now days..Both laugh lightly and geet stood up..

Now sleep.. I will also go.. Warna tumaara bro yaha aayega mujhe dhoondne .. Vicky giggles and let her go.. He couldn't be happier.. His bro and Bhabhi selected his engagement dress.. This is the biggest gift for him.. And now.. Whatever's may happen but he will always have faith on his bro and Bhabhi..

PRE PART 92  NEXT PART 94

Precap:  will Maan agree to go to sameera place for engagement??πŸ˜•

I WANT LIKE AND COMMENTS PLZ.. 😳

LOVE YOU ALL

ZOHA

ADD ME
IF YOU NEED
Edited by zoha25 - 11 years ago
abhayprsingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res