Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely part...
loved their sweet bonding...
precap seems very interesting...
waiting to know the next...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm n sweet emotional update! Well written!
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  chooo  cute  yaar...loved  it...
looking  fwd...

angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome bhabhi devar relationship

loved it
birdy2011 thumbnail
nice update continue soon
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 94

Now sleep.. I will also go.. Warna tumaara bro yaha aayega mujhe dhoondne .. Vicky giggles and let her go.. He couldn't be happier.. His bro and Bhabhi selected his engagement dress.. This is the biggest gift for him.. And now.. Whatever's may happen but he will always have faith on his bro and Bhabhi..

She entre her room finding him sitting in bed with his mobile.. Taking her dress she went to change.. Coming out she stood in front of dressing table wiping her hair with the towel. Maan who was sitting on bed look up at her and smile standing behind her.

Happy now? He whispered holding her shoulder looking at  in mirror.  She smile turning around keeping the towel aside holding his vest. Hmm. Buhat.. He smiles wrapping his arm around her.. Her smile always makes his heart melt.. Moving close he kiss her cheek moving her wet hair aside tracing her soft skin with his lips till her reach her jaw.. She smile closing her eyes moving her arms around his neck and started brushing his hair.. Maan.. She whispered slowly giving him more place to her neck where he kiss her softly and then bite her slightly making her wince. Yes honey. Giggling she look up at him but his  eyes was only on her fresh wet lips. Moving his one hand he slowly opens the knot of her robe slipping it down from her shoulder making it leave in floor..

she smile wrapping her arms around his neck again moving close brushing his lips with her while his hand move to her silky dress which only reach till her thigh.. His soft kisses were making her feel so special.. That how he always make her feel like.. The most special person in the world. She move little back keeping her forehead on his..

Why do you look beautiful more and more? He whispered huskily tracing his finger on her shoulder letting the thin strap fall. She chuckled hiding her face on his neck tightening her hold around his neck.. How should I know? He simply kisses her lips softly and then travel down kissing her chin than jaw and then to her neck.. Roaming his lips and then nibbling her skin.. Maan.. She called when he was busy kissing her shoulder. Not listening to whatever she was mumbling.. But geet wince feeling his teeth on her skin.. Maan..

Hmm.. He mumbled muzzling her skin.. I'm tired of standing.. Now that was unexpected for him.. He stopped kissing her and move back looking at her with his weird expression while she stood there with her pouted lips. Your baby won't let me stand for long.. she complained cutely to which he chuckled  kissing her nose taking her in his arms making her lie down on bed he lean on her stomach moving her dress up revealing her stomach than kiss there.

Hey baby.. Papa here.. Geet smile moving her finger to his hair.. You seem little bit jealous of me haan. Don't you? He asked tracing his finger on her belly making her giggle with the tickling.. Maan..

SSH.. We are talking.. Looking down he again kiss her belly. Don't be sweetheart.. Because papa loves you too.. It's just I love mama a little too much.. He whispered sweetly kissing there again..

Maan. She laughs when he continuous to trace his finger talking animatedly.. Stop it. It's ticklish.. He move leaning on her making sure not to put his weight on her kiss her lips.I want our baby to be ticklish like mamma.. She put her lips hitting his chest.. He giggles holding her wrist and played with her finger. Then I will be the one who always win.. Whispering him lean down hiding his face on her neck nuzzling his nose.. Maan. She called him moving him a little up and smiled.   His lye besides her bringing her in his embrace. Bolo..

Vicky engagement is in few weeks..

I know sweetheart..She made a face snuggling close inhaling in his neck he move her hair aside kissing her neck.. They told to com for a month remembers? He didn't say anything but just hold her not knowing how he will say he doesn't wants to go there.  His silence made her move a little to look at him but he was just playing with her managalsutre. Maan.. She called him to him he sighed looking at her. I told you all can go.

But I want you to also come with us.

Geet please..

Maan.. Its Vicky engagement.. He knows how stubborn geet is so simply close his eyes and pretend to sleep..I don't wana talk about it geet.. Now she won't make him do this.. But I want to.. You have to come Maan.. He just keep silence not answering her while she continued calling his name again and again..

PRE PART 93  NEXT PART 95

Precap : do you all think he will agree???😕

PLZ DO PRESS LIKE

AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.

LOVE YOU ALL

ZOHA

ADD ME
IF YOU NEED
Edited by zoha25 - 11 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
ithope geet ki zid will not hurt her

Edited by tamanna1391 - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the part a lot...
Maan did not want to go..
i think geet will convince him anyways..
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesme update 
loved it 
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well geet generally gets her way, so i guess maan would go for her happiness😊

awesome update😊 continue soon😊