Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

sorry for being late dear.. but my lappy is not working at all..

i just grabbed my cousin lappy and updating fastly...
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoha25

<p align="center"><font color="#660099" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
sorry for being late dear.. but my lappy is not working at all..
</font></p><div align="center"></div><div align="center"><font color="#660099" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">i just grabbed my cousin lappy and updating fastly...</font></div>

We are waiting...
crazydream thumbnail

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

crazydream thumbnail

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

😳
crazydream thumbnail

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

crazydream thumbnail

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
PART 92

Maan and Vicky both entered the mansion from office. Ladies were sitting in living room so they both also sat there. Maan sit beside geet who lazily keep her head on his shoulder. Mom came with a tray keeping it on the table she says. Maan ab Tum hi samjhao isse. She didn't eat anything from morning.

Maan frowned looking down at her. Kyun? Geet made a face at him.. Buhat mushkil se kuch kilaya ta wo b vomit Kar diya. She said sadly to which maan look at geet frowning. Why vomiting ? Are you ok?He check her forehead worried written all over his face to which both mom and geet giggle. Maan beta. It's normal in pregnancy to vomit. But she is not eating anything.

Geet pout snuggling close to him. I feel so weird maan.

But how can you stay like this whole day?

Han beta wahi to. At least drink milk.

She make a face looking at maan pleading but he glare at her taking the glass which mom kept moving it near her lips. C'mon drink it.

Maan please

No. Drink now. He said sternly to which she take a small sip making yuck user face.

I don't want to.

Geet. Holding her by shoulder he moves the glass again and made her drink slowly in slow sips but whole milk.

Yuck. Stucking her tongue out her stood up. Mom smile holding get arm. Beta go take a walk outside. You seems so lazy.

Maa I wanna sleep. She said already yawning. All chuckled seeing their all-time active and bubble Bhabhi and wife do lazy and behaving like a baby.

Fine honey. You sleep for a while. Let me change and eat than we will go out. Ok

She smiled cheekily almost running upstairs to their room.

Walk sweetheart.

Pouting she slowed down and went inside her room Thudding in bed sleeping peacefully.

Later maan enter the room sitting beside geet who was sleeping. Wake up honey.

Hmm. She moaned turning her back to him. He lean on her holding get shoulder kissing her cheek. Utho mishti. After making her wash her face he hold her hand and both went out. Maan made her sit in the car. Are we going somewhere?He just smile giving her a look.

Maan bolo na.

Wait mishti. You will come to know I'm sure. Twisting her lips she look outside but soon getting bored she keeps her head on his shoulder.

They reach near a jewelry shop. Geet smile confused why he brought her here all of a sudden. She already told him before that she don't like any jewelry or anything than why? This man is something she can never understand..

PRE PART 91  NEXT PART 93

Precap : why he came here?

MY LAPPY NOT WORKING SO CAN GIVE JUST THIS MUCH FROM COUSING LAPPY..

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LONG BUT WILL START UPDATING WHEN I WILL REPAIR OR GET A NEW ONE..

LOVE YOU ALL..

Edited by zoha25 - 11 years ago
anamica123 thumbnail
hi! i'm new to this forum. i like this ff of yours very much. but please  thoda zyada likho na! i cant wait for next update😭
tanvi04 thumbnail
superb eagerly waiting for next part continue soon
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome !!!!!
Loved it !!!!