-DHDAJS- Maaneet SS-#2-NEW link added pg 144

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys i am here with my new SS on Maaneet by the sigg you know the title

A girl lost her love before she fall in love madly. A boy lost his love before she could ruin his life.
He fell in love with her again but she is scared to Fall in Love over again

Join the journey of these two lover to see what is in written in their destiny...

Thread 1

-Mariam Writing Collection-

Thank u so much guys for ur all the encouragement u all did to me by commenting
plz do continue to comment and press the like button
Mariam๐Ÿค—
here is the new banner of this SS

(Just one incident can change a person whole life, views, and beliefs
It can also bring in so many acrimony Memories to you,
Fear and Pain is what an incident can bring to one life but sometimes it can also bring Love to one life)

This Banner will be up after few Updates

Edited by CrazzyBusy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neethuMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey congrats for new thread...๐Ÿ‘
wtng...
๐Ÿ˜
sree.maneet thumbnail
Congrats for new thread๐Ÿ‘.
Waiting for update.
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting For Update
congrats for new thread
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you all for liking the previous part and motivating me guys.  Here is the next update.

ENJOY!!!

-DHDAJS Part 12-

"MAAAN" Dadi said shockingly as she opened the door and found Maan sitting on the couch resting his one leg over the other.

"Dadi" Maan said as he stood up, and then saw Dhara and Yash also came but stopped at the door seeing Maan, Yash and Dhara both looked at each other thinking their plan will fail now, "Mom Dad, Dadi what are u all doing here" Maan asked as he saw them all looking at each other.

DM- Maan what are u doing in the office right now

"wo dadi I had a video connn" Maan said but stopped when he felt something fishy going on and said "wait first u tell me why are u all here when u guys should be in KM preparing for the marriage"

"wo...wo...wo" Daid said struggling with the word and looked at Yash for some help

"Wo Maan we are here to...here too" he also gets stuck not finding the appropriate excuse, seeing Dadi and Yash both struggling Dhara steps in saying "Maan we had to make a very important video call to someone" they all took a sigh relief but Maan looked at them suspiciously and said "whom and that too at this time"

DM totally ignored his question and said "Maan could u just go to KM and see everything is going right

Maan- Dadi why should I go and Mom didn't I told u that I have a very important meeting today then why did u all came, plz u guys go and let me attend the meeting.

Yash- Maan not today, u" before he could continue the Chopras were on the video call..."Mr. Khurana" the Chopras called as they saw them all standing..."Good Morning Mr. Sunil" Yash said as he came forward

Sunil- Gud morning Mr. Khurana

Yash- Sorry Mr. Chopra but we have to schedule this meeting some other time

"But Dad" Maan tried saying but Yash gave him a glare and that was enough to let him know he didn't need to say another word.

Suni- actually Mr. Khurana we are leaving to London for 15 days so thought to have the meeting before we leave

Yash-I am sorry Mr. sunil as u may have heard in the news my son is getting marriage so, hope u understand, but we can have the meeting after u come back, I am sure u won't mind

Sunil-ok Mr. Khurana as u wish, and congrats for ur son wedding

Yash- thanks" and the call ended. "Dad what was the need of canceling this meeting, now the work will be stopped" Maan said

Yash- haan tu kya huwa, bahi hamein bhi tu thodi break chiye

Maan knit his brows and says "why do we need break"

Yash- oh sorry I didn't tell u this before but we are leaving on a family vacation after Vicky marriage" both Dadi and Dhara looked at him with their wide mouth open with the sudden plan. "Yash" Dadi said not believing what she heard, her son planning for a Family vacation, oh god her dream came true.

Dhara- Yash did we just hear u talking about taking us on Family vacation

As the two lady question Yash with the shocking face Maan knew something is fishy going on. "Maan plz u go to KM and look after the needs there, we will come in just a while" Yash said as he gestured the two ladies to shut their mouth who were trying to ruin his plan by showing their shocking face to the Great MSK. Maan left from KC but knew they were up to something as always when the trios are together there has to be some kind of big planning going on. As soon Maan left Yash stepped toward both the lady with a look of saying u almost ruined our plan while they made a baby face and then Dadi tells him to make the Video call to Mohindar & Varun

"Hey guys kya hora hai" Yash asked as Varun and Mohindar appear on the screen. Dhara rolled her eyes and said "Yash kya kar rahe ho aap, abhi hi hello bolne ke time nahi, main point pe aao" then to Varun and Mohindar "Guys I want u all to come to Delhi right away"

Mohindar- Dhara have u gone mad or something, kya bahki bahki baatein kar rahi hai, hum Delhi abhi kaise a sakte hai.

Dhara- Varun Mohindar tu pagal hai ise baat karna hi beqar hai, Varun just pack ur bags and come to Delhi, we have booked ur flight and it's at 3 pm.

Varun- Dhara plz yar, we are busy for now, but promise we will come after few days

Yash- tum log aise nahi mano ge na

Varun- what is there to agree for, ur guys are talking like nonsense, we have important contract to finish and ur asking us to come Delhi today.

"Fine then have it ur way" Yash snaps at them and then smile evilly and then looks at Dhara and winks at her, while the other two looked at each other knowing what they are talking about and they both says "Nooo" at the same time shaking their head

"YES" Dhara and Yash says together and says "MA"

"Mummy" Mohindar says "Daddy" Varun says seeing Dadi in front and then gives a glare to Dhara and Yash and Varun says "Oh tu tum dono ne puri planning ke saath hamein call ki thi hai na"

Dhara- kya karu, tum jaise phatu ko sidhe raste pe lane ke liye kuch tu karna pade ga na, Hai na Ma Ji" Dhara finishes her talk while Varun and Mohindar makes a baby face to Dadi and said "Namaste Ma ji" both Mohindar and Varun greeted Dadi

DM- jeete raho, par hum tum dono se bauth naraz hoon

Yash rolled his eyes and said "Ma naraz baad main pahle jo kam hai wo kar le"

DM- oh yes, Varun deakho Mohindar se tu baat karna hi beqar uske bheje main koi bhi baat ek bar main nahi samajh aati tu u listen to me very carefully"

"What is this Ma, u always do this to me" Mohindar complain making a baby face

DM- oye abhi ye sab chor aur tum dono abhi ke abhi Delhi aao,

"Kyun" Mohindar said

DM- bola tha na nahi aagie iske bheje main baat

Yash- Ma ur confusing them, reason tu bato

Dhara- Ma Yash aap dono hato let me talk to them" Yash and DM moved away from their and Dhara said "acha suno we want u all to be here in Dheli by 4 o'clock, actually we are thinking to make Geet hamare ghar ki bahu

"KYAAA" Mohindar and Varun said together looking at each other

Mohindar- Dhara tum pagal tu nahi ho gai, how is this possible

Dhara rolled her eyes and said "Why is this not possible, hun deakho Varun aur Mohoindar chup chap apne bags pack karo aur Dehli ke liye aao

Mohindar- Dhara this is just not possible, tum logo ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai, Geet is rishte ke liye kabhi nahi mane gi

Dhara- I knew it u would say something like this, but don't worry tumhe razi kara ne ke liye Ma ji hai na, aiye Ma ji aab aap apni role nibha le is plan main
DM- Mohindar varun tum dono ne suna nahi, I want u both in Delhi by 4 aur haan ek min bhi late huwe tu acha nahi hoga

Varun- but Ma hum geet ko kya bolenge, she will surly suspect us, she knows we couldn't come coz of work tu aab

DM- bas itni si baat, just tell her that u were missing us so u came

Varun- aap logo ne full plan bana liye hai hamien Geet ke haton mar wane ka

Yash- tu tum log arahe ho

Mohindar- koi option choda hai kya jo poch raha hai tum log a rahe ho ke nahi

DM-that's like my good boys

Mohindar- Ma this is not fair aap hameisha is idiot Yash ka saath dete ho

DM- tum Delhi a jao tum hum tumhara saath de denge

Varun- ok Ma, see u all in a while

DM- ok beta, have a safe journey

They all took a sigh relief and Dhara said "Chalo ye kam tu hogya, aab the Great MSK ki khabar le chal kar"

Yash- hmm chalo" with that saying they all left while in HP Mohindar and Varun did the packing while Rano and Sneha sat in their room shocked with the sudden plan______

"Annie, ye kya kiya, mujhe kyun haldi lagya, ye meri nahi Vicky ki shadi hai ise lago" Geet said as she wiped her cheeks with her dupatta.

Annie- kya geet shadi ke ghar main aur haldi se khel na ho ye kaise ho sakta hai

Geet- tu kisi aur ko lago na mujhe kyun

Annie- kise lago, ek tum ho aur ek ye Stupid Vicky bahi hai jo ki already haldi main doba huwa hai, except Maan bahi'wait'wait Maan bahi aur haldi

Vicky- Annie don't even think about it, or else he won't leave u alive

Annie- that's true too

Geet- kya yaar tum dono ek number ke phatto ho, us Maan se itna kyun darte hai

Annie- Geet u don't know him, evil ka bhi baap hai he is a devil

Geet- devil my foot

Vicky- Geet I challenge u go and put this haldi on bahi then we will know u really are not scared of Bahi

Geet- kya matlab ha tumhar tumhe lagta hai ke main Maan se darti hoon

Vicky nods in yes

Geet gives him a glare and said "Geet handa kisi se nahi darti samjhe darpook Singh Khurana"

Vicky- challenge accept

"Accept" with that saying Geet took haldi in her hand and went looking for Maan while Annie and Vicky followed her.

Vicky- I don't think so she will even dare to go an inch close to Bahi

Annie- shut up bahi, I am sure she will____ after searching through the whole KM they spotted Maan doing his thi-chi. "Good luck Geet" Vicky said tip towing away from their along with Annie as they knew he didn't like anyone disturbing him during his workout time. "ye aise kyun chale gaye" Geet said as she saw then almost running from their "Chad Geet just do what u came for and leave" Geet took a deep breath and went in. the moments she steps in Maan turned his head toward the door stopping in the mid as he felt Geet presence but there was no one, he continue to do his work out while Geet checked him out through the curtains and was left breathless seeing his toned body, at that moment she herself didn't knew what she was doing, it was like she was under a black magic and she kept stared at him shamelessly. As Maan spun around Geet ran and hid behind a pillar not wanting Maan to see her, but her payal sound made Maan sure that she was in here. He looked here and their but still she was nowhere to be seen. He stopped doing what he was doing and started looking for Geet while she was trying to hide herself from being caught. Maan smiled as he saw her duppata flying and her attempt of hiding from him. He slowly went and hid behind the same pillar as Geet was and just as she was about to walk away Maan caught her hand and pulled her toward himself. Geet stood their staring at him, his closeness was just making it worse for her to get things clear as all she could feel was him and his scent. Geet tried walking away from him but he held her hand and pulled her back to him and said "kyun aai thi yeha"

"wo'main'aap ko'wo, chodiye hamein jane dijye" Geet said trying to free her hand.

Maan- this is not the answer to my question

Geet- Maan plz jane dijye hamein" Geet said making baby face

"Geeet" Maan sternly says

"jab aap itna zid kar rahe tu is liye aai thi" with that saying she applies the haldi on his cheek and ran from their leaving Maan shocked as his hand went up and rested on his cheek. Geet came out running and stood leaning on the wall panting heavily when Vicky and Annie came.

Vicky- bola tha ne she won't be able to do it

Geet smiles at him and applies the rest of haldi on his hand says "Geet Handa never loses Mr." with that saying she went down where she was greeting by Dadi Yash and Dhara, who looked at her confused seeing her bright red cheek and panting heavily. "Geet kya huwa beta aap theek tu hai na" Dhara asked as she came near her

Geet- ji Aunty hum bilkul theek hai,

DM- Geet beta aap ne mendhi ke thal saja di na

Geet- ji Dadi jaisa aap ne kaha tha hum ne waise hi ki hai

DM- thank u beta

Geet- aap ruko hum abhi le kar ate hai

DM- nahi beta abhi nahi, hum pahle haldi ki rasam puri kar lete hai phir mendhi ki thal check kar lenge, hmm

Geet- ji dadi

And then went to Vicky and was shocked to see him covered in haldi "Annie ye kya kiya tumne, ise abhi se haldi kyun lagi, u know na Dadi ko pahle le lagni thi haldi" Dhara said to Annie

Annie- Mom kya farak parta hai, haldi Dadi lagye ya main, haldi laga ne se matlab hai na

Yash- haan dhara what is the big deal, after all she is his sister and she has the right to apply the haldi too na

Dhara- aap dono se tu baat hi karna beqar hai, aye Ma ji rasam shru karte hai" saying that they started doing the rasam and then Dhara and Dadi applied little Haldi to Annie, as it is said that if u appli the haldi on kunwari ladki they get married soon, Dhara then went to Geet and was about to applie the haldi on her but Geet stopped makes a baby face and said "No aunty plz mujh nahi lagana hai"

Dhara- nahi beta mana nahi karte, kuwanri ladkiyun ko lagana chiye, ise unki bhi haat jaldi peele hote" with that saying she applied it on her before Geet could say no. All the while Maan was watching all this as he was going to his room but stopped hearing Dhara.

"Geet''Geet beta kaha hai aap, jaldi aye" Dadi called from the hall.

Geet- ji dadi bas abhi aai

Geet came out with the Mendhi thal and said "ye lijye shagun ki mendhi" and hands it to her.

DM- thanks beta, aab aap jaldi ja kar ready ho jao, hmm

Geet- ji" just as she was about to someone rang the bell of the door Geet was about to go and open the door but before she could Maan went and opened the door, as he knew who was it. He takes the boxes from the delivery Man and signs the papers and closes the door and goes to Annie room and places one box on her bed and leaves for Geet room before she went to her and he places the other two boxes on her bed and left from there. When Geet came in her room she found the boxes, there was no name so she thought Dhara must have kept it for her, she opens the boxes and sees there was two lengha one in pink

and the other in mixed with red and white mixed.
 "Oh no ye tu lengha hai, aab main kya karo, what should I wear now, if I don't wear this aunty ko bura lage ga and if I wear this then main tu aaj sachi ki mari, I will go and tell aunty that I can't wear this" with that saying she left her room only to bump with Maan, with his hard chest she fumbled back trying to get hold of him but before she could Maan held her by her waist and steady her and said "Deakh kar nahi chal sakti kya, gir jati abhi tu" Geet made her lip into a O shape and said "aap bhi tu deakh kar chal sakte the, mujhe kya pata tha ke aap a rahe ho, aur waise aap mere room main kyun a rahe the" Maan rolled his eyes and held her hand and dragged her in and closed the door and said "Go get change first then we will talk"

Geet- aap tu aise hukum chala rahe jaise main aapki biwi hoon" Maan knit his brows at her and said "BIWI itni jaldi hai shadi karne ki" stretching on the word Biwi

Geet- wo maine tu aweiyen hi bol di'

Maan- acha, mujhe tu nahi lagta

Geet- aap ke lagne ya na lagne se mujhe kya farak padta hai aur aap mere room se jao

Maan- Geet first go and get change then only I will go

Geet- ye kya zabardasti hai, main change karo na karo aap se kya matlab aur waise bhi mujhe ye dress nahi wear karni its so heavy

"Geet just go and get change" Maan sternly says

Geet- nahi

Maan- Geet don't make me force u

Geet- aap meri dress change karo ge jo main aap ko force kar rahi hoon, ye tu wohi baat hogi, jaan na pehchan main tera mehman, maine tu aap ko nahi bola ke aap mera wait karo till I go and get change

Maan rolled his eyes and started walking toward her with an smirks and said "If u want me to then I would gladly change ur dress, so now if u don't want me to change ur dress go and get change and come back within 10 mins" Geet mouth was wide open and said "Maan aap pagal ho kya, koi ajnabi kaise kisi ladki ke dress change kar sakta hai"

Maan- ajnabi, mujhe tu koi ajnabi nahi diakh raha yeha pe

Geet- aap ajnabi nahi ho kya, hum tu kuch hi din phale mile phir aap meri dress kaise change kar sakte ho" Geet said as she stared at him lost.

Maan- ajnabi kya kabhi dost nahi bansakte

Geet- par dost tu sirf dost hote hai

Maan- tu phir main dost hoon ya kuch aur

Geet- aap dost ho ya nahi mujhe nahi pata par shayad use bhi zidya ho" Geet said still lost in him as he kept her captivated with his gaze. Maan broke his gaze and said "Geet go and get change" and pushed her in the washroom. "Par Maan which one should I wear the pink one or the red one" Geet asked from inside the washroom

Maan- pink one, I bought the red one for u to wear in the wedding day

"ye aap ne mere liye lai hai" Geet asked shocked as she looked at the dresses

"wo'main'actually I just wanted to thank u tu'" he didn't even finished saying his sentence as he knew it wasn't because he wanted to thanks her but he didn't wanted to accept the other feeling that his heart made him get these dress for her, he was just searching online to get a dress for Annie and then he came across these two dress and all he could see was Geet in these dress and without thinking he ordered it for her. His trance was broken as he heard the door knob and there she stood in that dress looking just like a fairy. Maan could take his eyes off of her and unknowingly he started walking toward her while Geet stood their clutching her dupatta in nervous under his gaze. Maan went and puts the dupatta on her head and said lost in her "aab lag rahi ho meri dulhan" while she in his and didn't registered any of his word and they both stared at each for a while. Then he brought her to the dressing table and made her sit and started dressing her as she stared at him, little scared but loving the feel of being close to him, his gaze on her almost calming her. Geet sat their lost staring at him while he dressed her up, by the time he was done, they heard a knock on the door bringing Geet out of her trance and in a panic she stood up dropping the last few bangle that was in Maan hand and said "aap ye kya kar rahe ho, aur aap mere kamre main kya kar rahe ho, koi deakh le ga tu kya samjhe ga" Maan looked at her confused but didn't said anything and left to open the door when Geet stopped him saying "you don't open the door, bahar koi hai and if they see u tu phir bekar main batein hone lage gi" Maan just nodded and backed away from the door while Geet went and open the door only to find Annie standing there and said "Geet everyone is waiting for u, jaldi a jao" Geet nodded and Annie left from there, Geet took a sigh breath and closed the door saying "Maan Annie left u can go now". He just leave from their as Geet stood their lost in with what just happened between them as she watched his retreated figure. "Geet ye sab kya tha, tu jab bhi Maan ki aas pass hoti hai tu unme aise kho ja ti hai ke tujhe kuch aur sojh ta hi nahi, puri duniya ko bhol kar baith jati hai, Geet main bol rahi hoon u better stay from him, samjhi tu" she said as she scold herself in the mirror and then made a baby face and says "Baba ji ye kya ho raha hai mujhe, ke wo jab bhi mere kareeb hote hai bas unhi main kho jati hoon, Baba ji plz keep me away from him, plz" with that saying she picked up the chodi that was on the floor and wore it and went out of her room. Just as she stepped out, her eyes fell on him, and she stood at her door staring at him_____

"oh wow u guys are here on time, not bad hun" Dhara said teasingly to Varun and Mahindra as she hugged Rano and Shena.

Varun- tujhe tu hum chorne wale nahi hai, Ma Jiii" Varun shouted as his eyes fell on DM who was standing there with her hand on her hip and he lost his word in mid and made a baby face and looked at Mohindar and they both checked their watch and sighed in relief knowing they were not late even a sec and said "Ma ji"

"Tum dono mujh se baat bhi mat karo" DM said showing them her fake anger and went to Rano and Sneha and said "beta aap log andar tu aao" Sneha and Rano went and touched her feet and hugged her saying "missed u Ma"

DM- I missed u too beta" then to Mohindar and Varun "Tum log wahi bahar kahre rahoge ke ander bhi aaoge" they both smiled and went in and hugged her like a small baby and that's when Varun and Mohindar eyes fell on Geet and Maan and saw them staring at each other. Varun elbowed Mohindar and said "look at them, they look just perfect"

Mohindar- yes they do, made for each other" As he said that others followed their gaze and a smiled touched all their lips seeing their daughter and son so lost in each other that they seems to forget the world around them.

Rano looked at Geet with tears in her eyes seeing her for the first time dress up like a doll in these months "GEEET" Rano called bringing Geet from her world and Geet turned to see them standing their watching them, "Mama" Geet shouted Back and almost ran but her feet get tangled with the lengha as she wasn't use to wearing such a clothes and she falls. "Geeet" all the elder screamed seeing her falls but then before she could fall Maan ran toward her and pulled her toward himself holding her by her waist as Geet hand went around his neck holding him as tight as she could. The other let out sighed relief seeing Maan getting hold of Geet hand.

Rano-Isne na ek din meri jaan hi le leni hai"

Sneha- jaan ki chodo aur udhar deakho, kitne cute lagte hai na dono saath main

Dhara- lagte hai ka kya matlab they look perfect together don't u think so and should be tied in a knot

Sneha and Rano both looked at Dhara and said "Pagal ho gai ho, Geet kabhi nahi mane gi"

"Ye lo ye dono bhi bilkul apne patiyon jaise baatein kar rahe hai" Dhara said as she fake hit her head she was going to say something else but then saw Geet and Maan coming down, Geet was coming down the stair when she again fumbled with her lengha but Maan was just behind her to get hold of her and geet looked at him making a baby face saying she didn't do it purposely, Maan just rolled his eyes and in a swift he scooped her in his arm and walked down the stair not really caring about what the elder will think while Geet and others looked at him shocked and unbelievingly. "Baba ji main ne aap se kaha tha ke aap mujhe isne dor rakhna par aap tu inhe koi na koi bahana se pass hi le ate ho, this is not done hun" Geet mentally cribbed to her Baba ji making innocent baby face. He came to where everyone was standing and puts Geet down and back away from their while Geet goes and hugs them all and says "Mama Papa aap log yeha kya kar rahe, u all said u have a contract to finish tu phir"

Mohindar- wo beta Ma" DM gives him a glare and gestures him to not mentions about the talk they had, "wo beta ur Mama and Sneha Mom wanted to attend this marriage so we thought to bring them here and moreover we were missing u" saying that he hugs her sideways, while Geet stood not at all convinced with his answer. "Geet tum aur is dress main" Sneha said still not believing she is seeing her in lengha choli.

Geet- haan Mom aur wo bhi is Maan ki Wajha se" just as those word escaped from her mouth she bit her lip and made a sorry face at Maan as all the eyes were on him now, he gave her a glare and cleared his throat trying to divert their attention from him but poor Maan was stuck with his Dad teasing as he said "Hmm Maan what is Geet saying, u made her wear this dress"

Maan- Dad wo'main wo, Dad I was just ordering the dress for Annie and like u said that I should be thanking Geet for what she did for me so I just brought her this dress to say thank u

Dhara and Yash smirk at each other seeing his son lost of word and Yash says "it was a really nice way to say thanks Maan, Hain na Dhara"

Dhara- yes it was, at least this way she is wearing some heavy worked clothes

Geet made a baby face and said "par I don't want to wear this, it's really hard walking in this aur ye kitna heavy hai, Mama main change kar lo plz" Geet said pleading like a baby, but before anyone could have said anything Maan glared at her giving her no look_______

Precap: Geet trying to modify Maan & Maan name on Geet

Before u all get confused let me just clear it that what ever happend between Maaneet they were lost in each other that they themselves didn't know what they were saying

Previous: Part 11   -Next:Part 13

Sorry for the Mistakes

Plz press the like button & Comment
if u want me to pm u plz

-Mariam Writing Collection-

will pm both of the FF together
Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago
sree.maneet thumbnail
Awesome update๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved it.
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update
Loved it
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mariam   ๐Ÿค—...thank u for the awesome update...what planning by the elders  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...now they want Maaneet married...loved all the Maaneet scenes โค๏ธ...the haldi scene and Maan dressing up Geet were simply dreamy  ๐Ÿ˜...and the last trip,fall and catch scene...he carried her down the stairs  ๐Ÿ˜...it was sweet how everyone was teasing each other...simply beautiful love and bonding...plz continue...TC  ๐Ÿ˜Š