Ambibamby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful update. Loved it
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
maan angry n hurt...meera teasing annie b geet trying to manaofy maan...loved the update...
kareena32 thumbnail
very nice update
cont soon
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

frnd..how r u???πŸ˜ƒ 

4 Pming me..πŸ˜›.

4 ur good job..πŸ‘πŸ‘..

ur updates..⭐️.

keep the  job up dear..πŸ‘..

keep ing dear...πŸ˜ƒ

lov,❀️
Tama

NOTE:  SOMEONE ASKED ME WHOM FAN I AM...THAT ANS IS ONLY SUMIT KUMKUM & HUSSAIN JUHI..NONE OTHER ANY OF RESENT ON TV..

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 24
nice part...
uff yeh Maan bhi na...
cont soon dear...
ammu5 thumbnail
poor geet... kitne pyaar se banayi pasta...
d_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome updates
Loved it
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting...
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

-DHDAJS Part 25-
Happy 3rd Anniversary of Geet.

"Maan'Maan plz rukiye na, please"

Geet said as she got hold of his hand and stopped him, she came in front of him panting and said "Maine aisa bhi kya kardiya ye kah diya hai that have caused you to avoid me Maan, maine itne pyar se aap ke liye aapki fav breakfast bani but just as soon u heard Dhara aunty say that I made it u pulled ur hand back from that bowl, yet again." hearing that Maan looked at her, thinking did she noticed that part. Yes Geet had again made his Fav breakfast and yet again he left without eating making the excuse of getting late for where he was going. "I had seen u doing that Maan, kyun kar rahe hai aisa aap, mujhe se koi galti huwi hai ya Have I hurt u tu please tell me na, if you won't say my gaffe then how will I know what is my fault, please Maan talk to me na"

she cupped his face in her hand and said "please talk to me" Maan just removed her hand off of his face and just stood quite, what was he supposed to tell her why he is avoiding her, why he is not talking to him, but it was for her only na that he is doing this, how could he tell her that yes her words have hurt her, her not accepting their relation have hurt him a lot, yet he can't say that to her coz he knows if he does she will be hurt more and he could never do that, how could he hurt her, after all he wants only her happiness if it meant to hurt himself, yes he was also hurt for avoiding her, not talking to her, in just a few days togetherness she had become his life, and now avoiding her was not easy, and she was making it more difficult for him, he needs to be away from her, very far away from her, but the more he was trying the more hard she was making it for him. Maan finally broke his silence seeing those innocent yet sad eyes, for a sec his eyes moist seeing those eyes but then how could he let her see what is in these eyes of his for her, so he wore his black goggles.

And in his strict voice said "Geet please move, I have to go"

"Not before you tell me why you are not talking to me" Geet said shutting the door of the car that he opened.

"Geeet" Maan shouted and then austerely said "just move"

Geet- ye sab kar ke saza de rahe ho aap tu meri khata kya hai ye bhi bata do.

This time Maan didn't even looked at her and sat in his car and started the engine. "Aap mujhse baat kiye huwe aur meri galti batye bina nahi ja sakte" Geet said to herself and then went and stood in front of the car blocking his way.

"ye kya bachkani harkatein kar rahi ho Geet, Just move out of my way" Maan shouted seeing her standing in front of his car with her hand crossed over her chest, but then he saw her walking toward the car and she came in and sat next to him.

And said "lo hat gai, now I am not anymore in your way, so you can go anywhere you want to go"

"Geet for God sake stop behaving like a child and get out of the car, I am getting late" Maan said gritting his teeth.

Geet- Maan you only told me na to get out of ur way na tu I did na, u didn't tell me that I also can't sit in this car, no na, so now it's your fault if u don't start driving.

"Geet aakhir tum chahati kya ho mujhse" Maan snapped at her getting irritated by her behavior, here he was trying his best to get away from her, but she is hell bent on making it not only hard but impossible for him.

"Main tu bas aap ka saath chathi hoon" Geet said and Maan instantly turned to look at her and their gaze met, which only spoke the truth behind those words, that Geet probably didn't meant it, but those eyes meant each and every word that came out of her mouth.

"I mean'I'I also want to come with u" Geet said once she realized what she had spoken and broke their gaze, which were making her feel something that she herself didn't knew what to name those feelings.

"Ummm" Maan said and started driving; he was still lost in those words and her eyes.

The drive went in silence; none spoke, Geet didn't want to say anything now after what she had said, knowing she will again say something which will mean something and she didn't wanted to embarrass herself anymore with her own self, but didn't failed to keep stealing his glance, nor did Maan.

"Geet wo'" Maan spke breaking the silence, but didn't knew how to say.

Geet- kuch kah na hai aap ko

Maan- hun, Yes Wo'haan, call Mama and let her know ur with me, or else they will get worried for you.

Geet- theek hai" saying that she took her cell out to call but her cell battery was dead. "Maan"Geet said.

Maan- hmm

Geet- bettery dead hai, you give me your cell.

Maan- kyun

Geet- call karne ke liye

Maan- nahi, its ok

Geet- kya its ok, I am just asking u for your cell na, thodi na aap ki wealth maang rahi, dijye na" saying that she tried taking his cell that was on kept next to gear, but before she could Maan stopped her holding her hand, Geet gave him a glare and said "whats wrong with u Maan, I am just using cell to call Aunty na, itna baho kyun kaha rahe ho"
"Geeet" Maan said sternly.

Geet- acha suno, girlfriend ki pic nahi dekhungi, promise

"Whattt" Maan yell and gave her glare, and said "aisa kuch nahi hai"

Geet- really, tu phir whats the problem in me using ur cell" Maan wanted to bang his head right now, why did he even brought the topic of call, if he hadn't she wouldn't have asked for his cell, now how was he to give it to her, he has her pic saved as background as well as screen lock. "wah Mr. MSK khud hi apne leg pe kulhari mar di" Maan thought

Geet looked at him confused and again said "arre baba promise tu kiya na aab tu use karne do"

Maan- Geet its ok I will call Mama and let her know

Geet- kyun main nahi kar sakti, ya u don't want to share anything with of urs, ek cell hi tu use karne ke liye maag rahi, kanjos kahinke, itni bhi kya kanjosi.

Maan shook his head and said "Geet there is nothing about kanjosi, I just'I just"

"What I just, bola na I won't see ur girlfriend or nagi phungi girls pic" Geet said in her heavy voice as if she would burst in cry any moment.

"Ye kya girlfriend laga rakha hai,and for your kind of information I don't have any girls pic here, nor ur nagi phungi, I don't have that much time to waste on those stupid things" Maan said.

"Sachi" Geet asked as if she heard something that she wanted.

Maan- Aur ye tumhare brain main ye kyun aya ke I am not giving u cell coz I have those pic

Geet- nahi wo aaj kal ke larke log aise hi sabbb" Geet gulped down seeing his furious eyes and said "nahi nahi I know aap un jaise nahi ho, par phir bhi aap ho tu men hi na kya pata kahi aap bhiii" She quickly covered her mouth with her hand and shook her head left and right telling it was just a slip of tongue. Maan gave her deadly glare and then called Dhara ignoring her, thinking if he continues then god knows what he will be getting to hear from her about him.

"Jhali khainki chup chap nahi rah sakti tu, kya zarorat thi wo sab bolne ki" Geet mentally scold herself while Maan talked to Dhara. "aab tu kuch bhi nahi bole gi, not a single word should come out of ur mouth samjhi tu, nahi tu phir se kuch kahdegi and then he will get hurt and then again will stop talking to u, itni mushkil se he started talking na, tu don't mess it up, aab chup chap baith"

"Kya huwa, why are u so quite" Maan asked seeing her go silence.

Geet- kuch nahi, waise hum ja kahan rahe hai

Maan- ummm, sightseeing.

Geet- Maan hum holiday pe hai na

Maan- haan tu

Geet- that means no working

Maan- well that is meant for people like u, not for me Waise bhi I don't need any holiday, my works is more important than wasting my time on some holiday

Geet- has never seen a boring person like u.

Maan- well that is why there is only one MSK, isn't it.

Geet- when will we get back home

Maan- umm late at night

Geet- hmmm

(Just imagine this place without tree and house and up in on the hill)

By 12 o'clock they reach to the place Maan was supposed to go, as he worked on with Adi on the sight, Geet sat in the car just staring at Maan, everything about him was so different and so captivated that she didn't wanted to even blink her eyes for a sec, she didn't wanted to miss any min of this. She herself was confused with her own behavior, after like years she was behaving like the old Geet, the one she had lost like 14 years ago, which is a whole another story of her life that she wished to be never part of it but was pulled out of it as time went but then she was thrown back to the same life after Dev death, and then past 6 to 7 months she has never behaved like this, but being with Maan has woken something in her, something that she was not only liking it but it was soothing some deep scar in her heart, something that she was longing and carving for, yet she didn't knew what to name it, but guess she could name it as friends, but her heart completely disagree to that, it was like asking her to recognize the real feeling, the feeling of love maybe, but then again how could she fall for him, she had always loved Dev, so there was no chance for falling in love again. But least did she knew her heart had already given Dev place to Maan, when and where her heart itself doesn't know, but the only thing that this heart knows now is that it only beats for Maan, her Maan.

Ye ehsaas-e-dil kya hai main janu na
In aankhon ki tarap kya hai  main janu na
Kya talab hai inki khabar nahi
Janu tu bas inta hi jnau main piya
Huwi main deewani piya bawari (meπŸ˜†)

Though Maan was doing his work, but he didn't miss to steal glance of Geet and every time he looked at her he found her staring at him. Even when their eyes met, she didn't broke their gaze, it was him only who broke their gaze and that too when Adi would point out something in the blueprints making him to look at it. Maan was drowning in those hazel eyes, but then would scold himself saying she doesn't want to accept their relations, which would make him sad and he would go back to doing his work, but couldn't stop himself from looking at her once in a while.

Unhe chahana hamari kamzori hai,
Unse keh nahi pana hamari majburi hai,
Wo kyun nahi samajhte hamari khamoshi ko,
Kya pyaar ka izhaar karna zaruri hai'

Maan just stood staring at her, thinking she had herself fallen in love once, then she knows that feelings, how when a person falls in love can understand the unsaid word of the other person, then why doesn't she feel his love for her, why doesn't she understand his emotion, his feelings for her, why doesn't she read in his eyes what's the reason behind him avoiding her, when she herself is so restless to talk to him, when she herself is not liking him avoiding her then why is she denying to accept their relation or maybe think of giving their relation one chance, just one, is that too much he is asking for, or is she waiting for him to go insane till his bound of bearing this pain is broken and once again is left behind shattered in this game of love, or is she waiting for him to tell her how much he loves her, or is she just doesn't want to understand his unsaid word, the unsaid word of his eyes, his anger, his ignorance. Dam it what is that he needs to do that will make her feel his love, make her understand his love for her and that too without hurting her, coz once again it's about her happiness that he wants, no pains no tears in those eyes where he only want to see love for him, his aks, right, her happiness, then what about his, isn't she the one who will think about his happiness, but no she isn't thinking about him, she isn't.

"Maan Sir" He thought broke when he heard Adi calling him and before he knew it he felt his cheek go wet, and instantly his hands went to his eyes and felt that dampness around, he brought back the finger that touched near his eyes and saw the tears.

"Sir u ok" Adi asked seeing his moist eyes, it was the first time he is seeing his eyes going watery, which left him also in thinking Is it a tears, or just water that came out his eyes caused by some irritations.

"Hmm" Maan replied lost in his own thoughts.

Adi- then why these tears Sir" it was then that conformed him also that it was real tears, that escaped his eyes not just water. "Nothing just got something in my eyes" Maan said wiping his eyes and wore his black goggles and said "shall we proceed with the work" To which Adi nodded and once again they both got busy in work.

Here Geet was seeing all this, she was confused as to why is Maan staring at her like this, and when she saw Adi trying to gain his attention even then he didn't budge, he just kept staring at her, his eyes were talking rather than his lips to her, but what they were saying she didn't understood, all she could see in them was they were helpless for something, they wanted to say something to her but were caged to say anything. She then saw Maan getting startled which was enough to let her know that this time Adi has gain his attention but then she saw him wiping his eyes, and the only thing that came to her mind was that was he crying, if he was then why was he crying for what. Lost in her thought she got out of the car and went to where Maan and Adi was, but didn't disturb them just stood near them observing them making plans on how they will make this hotel which side to put the pool to have a nice view, or from where there will be lot of sun coming. (Sorry don't have gud idea of how to describe this just go with it)

"Maan" Geet interrupted them.

Maan- hmmm

Geet- I don't think that's a good idea, I mean it would be nice if you make the poop of that hill, I mean it would give a nice view and a relaxing feeling from these forest, and the sun will be coming directly their throughout the day.

Maan looked at the print and to where Geet was pointing and said "But it will be dangerous for kids"

Adi- Sir as far it's about children safety we can always make it safe, but I also think Geet idea is nice.

Maan- No adi, u know na now a days kids, they are always running from here to there and what if they fall.

Geet- for that u could make longer height of boundary and that too transparent so the views are not block either and it will be good, attractive, and that way the front building room can also have this view.

Maan thought for a while and looked at the map of the sight he hand and looked at the place and said "Adi include these changes and go over them with the client and see what they have to say about it" saying that he rolled the map and some paper and gave it to Adi and said "u can go now, I will be staying here for a while, I will talk to u after u talk to clients"

Adi- Ok sir

Once Adi had left Maan went back to his car and took out binocular and said to Geet "Geet I am going up the hills if u want u can join me, if not then go back and sit in the car"

Geet- Maan I think I am with a human, not a robot.

Maan just gave her a glare.

Geet- Maan I am talking to u, at least shout at me, but please aap chup mat raho, I hate it.

Maan just shook his head thinking, what he could do if she doesn't like it.

Geet- Maan I am hungry, please let's go to have something to eat first na

Maan- there is some food in the car u can go and eat it.

Geet- No I won't eat it till u come with me and eat with me

Maan- as u wishes" Saying that he started walking only to be stopped by hearing Geet screamed. As he turned he saw her sitting on the grounding holding on to her leg. He rushed to her and said "kya huwa"

"I have also told u before na, ke jab bhi aap naraz hote ho mujhse tu I get hurt, aab dekho lag gain a chot mere leg main" Geet said angrily.

Maan- yeah right blame it on me, ek tu khud deakh kar walk nahi karti and when u get hurt u blame it on me

Geet- aap lunch karne chal rahe ho mere saath ke nahi

Maan- nahi

Geet- pakka

Maan- hmm

Geet- phir se poch rahi pakka, iske baad job hi hoga don't blame me

Maan just gave her a look of like I care, but who was he telling this of course he did and next he found Geet banging her hand on nearby rock braking her bangles, cutting her skin. "Geet what are u doing, pagal ho gai ho kya" Maan shouted as he held her hand to stop her.

Geet-tu phir meri baat kyun nahi maan rahe, I don't like it when u don't talk to me or when u avoid me" Maan just looked away hearing that, as Geet continues "Kya huwa hai, please bato na, Did I hurt u, If I did tu I am sorry na, aise bhi kya narazgi hum se ke hamare saath lunch bhi nahi karte, meri banai huwi pasta bhi nahi eat kiya aap ne" Maan looked at her to which Geet said "I had seen everything, from ur happy face to sad face last night and in morning too"

Maan-ahh'wo aisa kuch nahi hai, Just didn't wanted to eat it, that's all

Geet-jhoot bolne nahi ata tu kosish hi kyun karte ho aap, u know you are a pretty bad lier, u get caught right on the spot, tu it would be better if u tell me the real reason behind ur this behavior.

Maan-bola na aisa kuch nahi hai Geet

Geet-yeah right that's why u shouted at me when I came to your room to talk to u. pata hai kitni zor se danta tha aur kitna rudely baat kit hi aap ne mujh se, do u how much it hurt me.

"Geet u were hungry na, let's go eat" Maan said avoding the topic

Geet-won't u tell me why u are angry with me

Maan-I am not, ok" sayng that he got up and forwarded his hand toward her to help her get up but she just ignored it and got up and said "I don't take help from Strangers, excuse me" saying that she walked passed him with tears trailing down her cheek. She was hurt, very hurt, and the thought that somewhere it's her who have hurt her was making her feel guilty, she had never wanted to hurt him or anyone but like always she does it, without her knowledge.

"Geet'.Geet meri baat suno" Maan called after her as he saw her walking away, the despondency on her face didn't go unnoticed by him. He closed his eyes thinking what is he doing, why is he taking out his anger and frustration on her, why was he hurting her for no fault of her, it was him who had fallen in love with her not her, then why should she been in wrath of his anger. in fact he should be thanking her for letting him know what is in her heart, she has done nothing wrong in just telling what was in her heart and clarifying out that to her their so called marriage was meant nothing but a mistake. She told him before it was too late for him. She told him before he started dreaming of her and him being together, she had helped him save from shattering himself na, tu why is he getting so angry with her, why can't he just behave normal with her like he did before, he is letting his heart over ruled on him, why is he letting his love for her effect on him, and on top of all why is he letting her denial take over him, if she doesn't love him then let it be na, why is he expecting her to love him back, when he knows that his love is true for her then it should be enough for him to live his life with him just loving her conditionally without excepting anything back from her.

"Geet" Maan said stopping her and turned her toward him and lifted her face by chin and made her to look at him, he cursed himself the moment he saw her eyes all red due to her crying. He softly wiped her tears with his thumb and said "I am sorry" Geet instantly covered his lip and nodded in no and just hugs him and says "aap mujh se naraz mat hoya karo, mujhe acha nahi lagta"

Maan- I am sorry Geet, acha chalo lets have something to eat, hmm

"umm" Geet said and just she was parting from him she went back hugging him tightly hearing the loud thunder and in no time the weather changed from bright into light grayness. "Geet, its ok it's just a thunder" Maan said seeing her scared.

Hai saajish in Mausam'on ka tujhe pass lane ki

Ya khud khuda bhi na deakh saka tera mujh se yun dor jana (me)

"mujhe dar lagta hai" Geet said in babyish tone, and snuggle more into him.

Maan- Geet by the look of the weather, tufaan ke ane ka asar hai, and if u stay like this tu hum tufaan start hone se pahle ghar nahi reach karenge and then we will be stuck in storm" hearing that Geet quickly came out of his embrace only to go back in his embrace once again hearing the thunder. Maan shook his head and made their way toward the car and made Geet sit and then he went behind the wheel.

"Maan" Geet called seeing him wipe the windshield as he could see nothing out, with the heavy rain pouring out.

Maan- hmmm

Geet- thodi deer ke liye AC on kar do, fog will go away.

Maan- hmmm" he turns the AC on and after a while the fog did go away and at the right time coz just like 15 feet's away the roads were blocked with a huge tree. Maan and Geet both looked at each other and said "aise kaise ghar reach karnge"

Precap: let's see if it's a dream or reality???

NOTE: I am not happy with the likes guys, I am trying my best to update as much as I can, but with the less like I am feeling like u all are not interested anymore, please do let me know if u all are not interested ,I will stop it right way, I don't want to waste my time on somthing that I won't even get enough appreciation for...

Previous:Part 24 -Next: Part 26

Sorry for the Mistakes

Plz press the like button & Comment
if u want me to pm u plz

-Mariam Writing Collection-
My Blog, join me der too, I will be updating all the update ders too from now on

https://mariammagic.wordpress.com/

2013 by Mariam94. All rights reserved.

Edited by CrazzyBusy - 11 years ago
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
n geet is telling she doesnt lv maan...its another feeling which she feels for maan...stupid girl...